Pages:
Author

Topic: How safe is it to put everything in one cryptocurrency? - page 20. (Read 3727 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 160
Better put not only one crypto but another potential crypto, because we don't know what will happens with our chosen crypto. If this crypto got a bad news, of course it will affect the price and you will lose all of your money...

If you follow my advice, if one crypto you have chosen falling you still have another crypto as backup...
Activity: 1582
Merit: 333
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
No it is not totally safe to put your money all in the cryptocurrency. There are many risks when putting it on this ecosystem. Because it can be a target to possible scam attacks, or even worst the coin that you turn from your physical money got negative price, turns your investment to a bubble that is bursting.
hackers now attracted in cryptocurrency market since its price exspensive and exchange wallet vurnable  to attack.so its not secure for us if we put all of our money on cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
I've been thinking a lot about this issue. I heard more than once that many are discussing this topic. Is it safe to invest everything in one, two cryptocurrencies? Or to distribute all the money in all the coins available for this amount?
I can say that would be totally un safe. Because if that crypto that you invest on are failing, then you'll be loosing everything. You need to spread your fund into several crypto, in order to make balance on your income and as a safety precaution.
Activity: 672
Merit: 252
Until the end
I've been thinking a lot about this issue. I heard more than once that many are discussing this topic. Is it safe to invest everything in one, two cryptocurrencies? Or to distribute all the money in all the coins available for this amount?

Spread it around a little.  If you are going to only invest in a single coin make it Bitcoin.  At least that way you get the benefit of getting the coins from any future forks.  But even then that's a risk.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
No it is not totally safe to put your money all in the cryptocurrency. There are many risks when putting it on this ecosystem. Because it can be a target to possible scam attacks, or even worst the coin that you turn from your physical money got negative price, turns your investment to a bubble that is bursting.
Activity: 470
Merit: 12
How risky it is to put all your money into a single project that can fail and drop its value significantly/to an absolute zero within a few seconds? Does not seem like a safe plan. You have to consider how much money do you want to invest: if it is just for "fun" and some experimenting- feel free to do the craziest things that you can imagine. I doubt that anyone would choose this way if they would like to make some profit out of it.
Activity: 616
Merit: 101
distribute all the money in all the coins method is the safe choice I guess except Bitcoin. You can invest all money to bitcoin that is the dominator coin. We can invest to just bitcoin or you can split your money other coins. You can choose EOS NEO TRON Ethereum and Bitcoin that are the great choices for me.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
I think this is not a good idea. Investing all money in one cryoto is very risky. You should invest in different coin/token. If you loss your money in one project the another one will help you to recover it. I will recommend you to invest partially in top 20 crypto from CMC.
I completely agree with you, because it really is a blade to keep all your investments in one or two coins. It is better to direct all of your assets to the Top 10 of the Coinport cap rating.
Activity: 150
Merit: 6
Hi there!

In ny opinion you should always devide your investment in multiple projects.

This way you wont loose all your money at once.
Maybe the project you like is a scam and all your money is gone, not a good idea.
Do your research and find 3-4 projects you like and devide your investment to those.
If one stands still switch to another befor it gets dumped.

Greetings! Cool
Activity: 462
BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!
It is not at all safe.This is not at all recommended by any of the experts as well.Putting all your currencies in one coin is like putting your life in that coin hoping that this will do good and if it doesn't than you don't even get a chance to even stabilize your self which is foolish as you must have PLAN B if PLAN A is not working.
Activity: 215
It is not recommended to use all the money in crypto money trading or to use all the money in ICO investment by most investors. Deploying money to different investment instruments serves to create a balance of profit and loss. Nothing is completely safe. Personal error or stock market security can make you feel headache.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
diceroll.xyz
If we put all the money in single coin and only that coin go up more then what to say. But, It's hard for everyone. To get the chance of good profit it's better to invest in multiple coins. Investing in top coins in long term really good.
Activity: 518
Merit: 104
PUFFY FINANCE
It is not safe to invest all your money in to single cryptocurrency because it's too risky. You should at least Invest 40/60 of your total capital in to a coin, but I don't suggest going all in to a coin because anything can happen in the market.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Decisions regarding investing in cryptocurrency or any at that matter business has it's own risks involved. If you're looking to invest into just one make sure to do research into what it is you're investing in is good or not as you won't be making profits over night, this is a long investment game and even so, you have to be careful about how much of it you're investing into as with the market you never know anything for sure.
Activity: 182
Merit: 7
No noise. No hustle. Quiet as whisper. Comino.
First, don’t invest all of your money in cryptocurrencies. Secondly, and you will see this  discussed a lot of times on all forums - diversify. Invest in the coins with reputation, but also do the research and try some smaller cryptocurrencies.
copper member
Activity: 164
Merit: 0
I think it's more safer to distribute what you've got in more place like invest in some major coins and some other promising coins instead of investing in one place. 
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
I agree with the opinion that in order to minimize the risks one should invest in several coins, divide the portfolio into 2-3 parts.
And to keep, say, a part in Bitcoin and Ethereum, and a part to invest in a couple of promising coins.
Activity: 882
I think it's a bad idea because if you only store one type of cryptocurrency if the cryptocurrency goes down or has a problem you will lose your money quickly. It is better to save the cryptocurrency divided into several coins to reduce the loss rate.
Activity: 378
for me not put in one coin,you must manage like coin 1 50% coin 2 25% coin 3 25% it's better than 1 coin.
because if you put in 3-5 coin maybe not all your coin the price down so you can still take profit.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
I don't invest all my money in the same cryptocurrency, and the risk of a single investment is very high.
Pages:
Jump to: