Pages:
Author

Topic: How safe is it to put everything in one cryptocurrency? - page 2. (Read 3726 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 102
I've been thinking a lot about this issue. I heard more than once that many are discussing this topic. Is it safe to invest everything in one, two cryptocurrencies? Or to distribute all the money in all the coins available for this amount?

I've been in this kind of situation many times too. From my personal experience, presently I would only invest in very few coins (say 3 to 5) only. Going for more creates more problems for me.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 502
yes you are right you should not use your investment capital only on one coin so you can divide coins as much as you can, not just one coin.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
It is not very safe but now most of the coins are falling and if you choose a more stable coin, you can save your deposit now due to the market situation  Smiley

I wouldn't put all my investments in one coin, especially now, when all coins are cheap and you can buy many. I'd recommend to buy like 3 or more different coins for the beginning.
Merit: 1
Invest in those in which he believes, and the soul lies. Can give a lot of advice, but later you can bite your elbows.
Activity: 320
Merit: 10
I've been thinking a lot about this issue. I heard more than once that many are discussing this topic. Is it safe to invest everything in one, two cryptocurrencies? Or to distribute all the money in all the coins available for this amount?

If i am you, my suggestion is to invest into two or three cryptocurrencies because there is a high risk i choosing one only. Why? because it will only be successful and failure but if you invest in two or three there are many chances that you will gain profit!
Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

A wise investor will spread his portfolio because it is the safest thing that he can do, now that the market is uncertain it's not safe to put all your faith in one coin alone, in my experienced I never know any guy who will just go for one coin when there are so many profitable coin in the market.
Activity: 448
Merit: 21
I think it is not safe to put everything in one cryptocurrency. If you put it in only one cryptocurrency, then maybe you lose all of your money. So you have to research about crypto, after that, you have to choice crypto whose are the best for investment. So I think you should diversify your funds.
Activity: 270
Risk only the amount you won't regret if something bad happens in your investment. Even if you study more about crypto, you can still lose what you risk for
It is not safe to put everything on one cryptocurrency,  it is like putting all your eggs  in one basket and if you trip or something happens,  you lose all.  It  is a good practise to diversify and spread your risk!
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
It's a bad Idea for me to put all everything or all your savings in One Cryptocurrency because we know that trusting in one currency in this field is really hard. And most of the currency in this year are not getting their success in after their campaign ends and some are just scam that will totally lose everything you invest.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/
I think that investing all the money in a cryptocurrency is not the right choice. I will buy a variety of digital tokens for a sum of money.
Activity: 518
Merit: 3
It is not a good idea to invest into just one thing. The reason  being that, you might be tempted to sell all the asset when you are in serious need, without any backup.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
To be very blunt with you in answering this question, It is as safe as putting your hand on a naked flame. And I am sure no one would do that.
Activity: 91
Have you ever heard the term "never put all eggs into one basket" this means that if you put all the money into one cryptocurrency it is very dangerous. Because when something bad happens to the cryptocurrency, you have no chance or other hope. But as traders and investors we must be able to manage the risk into profits, so the decision in yours hand.
Activity: 445
Well, in the first place, it wpuld be risky putting everything in an investment. Also, investing it into one crypto will give you a low chance to earn profit especially at this moment that there's no assurance on which coin will be able to increase and recover elafterwards from the continuous market downfall this yea. So obviously it will not even be safe.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
I think, there are people who say that don't put all eggs in one basket, because if you put everything in one crypto currency it will have a greater risk and you will lose all your money if the crypto price drops, so invest in some crypto which has a good movement to get profit
Activity: 770
Merit: 113
This is no new discussion in cryptocurrency, The reason for putting everything in different cryptocurrency is to manage the risk of loss and take advantage of varying reaction of different coins. The idea is applicable to stock investment as well as cryptocurrency
You are right. By taking advantage of various opportunities from different coins and tokens can increase opportunities for profit. It is also a precautionary measure if there is one coin that has decreased prices and threatens our investment.
Activity: 553
Merit: 11
I think it's very insecure and very high risk. The crypto coins that you have do not fully have a future and are also a good team in developing. Diversification is the right step for you to put your money. That way, if something bad happens to your coins, you still have other coins as a place to save your money. And it will be better done on coins with the potential and prospects that are clearly good as coins that continue to be active in developing the technology.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 516
This is no new discussion in cryptocurrency, The reason for putting everything in different cryptocurrency is to manage the risk of loss and take advantage of varying reaction of different coins. The idea is applicable to stock investment as well as cryptocurrency
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
I wouldn't invest everything just in one project. And to many projects would be a bad idea. I usually go for approximately 5 projects
Pages:
Jump to: