Pages:
Author

Topic: How safe is it to put everything in one cryptocurrency? - page 4. (Read 3727 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 251
I was originally doing this where only invest in one or two cryptos only. in the result of course if big increases then the profit obtained. but at the moment this fall then the effects and risks been waiting for because it also will lose considerable value. distribute it to multiple cryptos better in order to create a mutually cover and balanced.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
I've been thinking a lot about this issue. I heard more than once that many are discussing this topic. Is it safe to invest everything in one, two cryptocurrencies? Or to distribute all the money in all the coins available for this amount?

It is not good to invest all your money in more than cryptocurrencies because you don't know if you gain or not. Just try to invest in one cryptocurrency and observe of what will be the outcome.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
Just choosing one is a very risky action, because when you fail you will lose everything. Divide several portions and do good investment management. You must be smart to do analysis and that way you will get satisfying results.

Investment must be done carefully, choosing a lot of investment will make you have a lot of variety to get a profit.
Activity: 775
Merit: 11
I think that is very risky, even after you do research and analysis on one cryptocurrency investing all your assets in just one cryptocurrency is still very risky,I think it's better if you invest your money in a few coins potential than just relying on one coin
Activity: 238
Investing in one cryptocurrency is quite risky. It is better to invest in many crypto currencies that you trust. I keep EOS, NEO, HELL. With three Altcoins, it’s quite easy for me to manage my day trading and make more profit if the market goes up.
copper member
Activity: 238
GDZKVBV3L3JU5TFDBWMUMPZAHD3OSM2I3TAJRWPG7KU5U4UZCI
It all depend on the type of cash you have as $100 can't be share in to various coin but $1000 can be share in to 10 places with $100 on each coin and it is a very good ideal to diversify investment.
Activity: 196
I've been thinking a lot about this issue. I heard more than once that many are discussing this topic. Is it safe to invest everything in one, two cryptocurrencies? Or to distribute all the money in all the coins available for this amount?
Looking even what the coin is , of course, if you invest in bitcoin I think nothing dangerous in this , and if forgotten then of course dangerous , but again it is better to diversifitsirovat to be 0
copper member
Activity: 294
I tried it when I newly joined this space and I still regret it because my hands got burned by that singular action.
I won't even suggest the idea to my worst enemy.
The best is to invest in different other Cryptocurrency so that in the event that one investment records loss, you can easily write it off with the other investments that yielded profit.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101

In my opinion it is very dangerous to put all the money in one coin. Better distribute money as a minimum in the 5 most promising coins to avoid losses.
Activity: 707
Actually the issue is not putting the funds in one coin, rather it is putting the funds in potential coins. If you do proper research then you will know the coins that worth your funds etc. As for me, 5 potential coins is good than 1 or 2 coins
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
I think there is a big difference in what amount of cryptocurrency you hold their money. It all depends on your investment strategy, the most common is to buy bitcoin or Etherium and forget about it for a long time. Many more on the contrary buying a lot of new projects and sell them on the exchange, thereby earning quick money on the difference of the course. Choose for yourself the optimal strategy and good luck!

It's necessary to choose not only a successful strategy but also a good time for purchase and sale, to follow the coins you've bought, to overcome waves of downfalls and rises and to sell at that price you want!
Activity: 658
Merit: 153
it wouldn't be safe to put all your money in something. you must distribute your money. you can lose all your money in one thing. you need to increase investment options to minimize damage. my think.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 651
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
I would call it recklessness. Those people who invested all their savings in the bull market turned out to be extremely successful, and many then followed suit and lost because they could not predict the arrival of a bearish trend. The first was lucky, the second was unlucky. I believe that those who have knowledge always attract good luck.
Activity: 736
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

I think distributed investments are most beneficial for us. As with the growth of coins. We can get a good profit 3/5. And we get good insurance. I am in favor of investing in 5-10 coins.
Activity: 280
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
If you want to invest all capital at a coin. Then it will be your biggest mistake and the reason for the loss. Because we know that it is not good to have all the eggs in one basket. Because it can break the eggs. So, without investing in all the capital at a single coin, it is good to invest 3-4 coins a little bit.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
If you have a decent amount and have the opportunity to at least 500/1000 dollars to invest in a particular coin, you can choose the top 10, top 20 most popular coins and invest in them. Or read about projects whose coins are not yet very expensive, but they are promising and they only need time to grow. If the amount you have is not large, I recommend investing in such coins. And of course it is better to increase your chances of success by choosing more than 10 coins.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
It could greatly increase the price of your "everything" when you put it on a good altcoin that gives you something 200% increase or more in the future. Maybe let it stay for several days, weeks, or months it could do its purpose to increase. Note: It will only happens if you put it on a good altcoin since putting it on a bad altcoin, then expect the opposite. It also hides your true net worth to the people since altcoins have its anonymity and for me it makes me safe to get rid of cyber hackers that could try to steal something digital asset from you and it is hard to decrypt an altcoin that has its blockchain.
Activity: 616
I think never put one asset into one coin, because when the coin is dropped, then you will not have another alternative that helps your asset
Activity: 560
These are absolutely correct thoughts, because today there are solid news that, in general, speak only about a bad situation in the market, which as a whole cannot influence anything other than your consciousness and you will sell.
Activity: 991
Merit: 500
Of course, it is better to distribute your funds to a lot of good crypto-currencies from the top 20. This way you minimize the risks. In the end, you will have other cryptocurrencies as a safety net. And this is generally the right investment system, when investment is everywhere.

Yes it is not safe to invest your money only on one crypto currencies it is very risky if the market value of the coins goes then you cannot do anything except suffering the loss. so be vigilant and invest some of the amount in top 10 crypto currencies which will helps you in getting profit from anyone of the altcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: