Pages:
Author

Topic: How safe is it to put everything in one cryptocurrency? - page 7. (Read 3727 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
I've been thinking a lot about this issue. I heard more than once that many are discussing this topic. Is it safe to invest everything in one, two cryptocurrencies? Or to distribute all the money in all the coins available for this amount?

It is better to distribute your investments in at least 5 projects. If several of them bring you losses, then the profit from the remaining projects will be able to cover them.
By investing your money in 1 or 2 projects you are very much at risk. You can lose everything, well, or very, very much to earn. What to do is up to you.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Putting everything in Bitcoin is MUCH safer than putting some of it in altcoins. You can make money with altcoin trading but none of them comes nowhere near the store of value aspect of bitcoin. When it comes to long term investment bitcoin is the safest crypto option by a long stretch. Of course one cryptocurrency doesn't mean one wallet, you should it spread in many wallets (only open source wallets of course like Armory, Electrum, HODLER or running your own node with Bitcoin Qt), securing backups and so on.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
I'm sorry to say that it's a bad idea. Sometimes investment decision goes horribly wrong after all those hard work and research. Luck is a great factor here. So, I think You will think twice about your decision.
Activity: 239
I think living in a house of straw is much safer than investing everything in one coin . It sounds crazy to begin with .
Activity: 364
You should never invest everything in one sector, because it is very important to diversify your funds! But right now it is a perfect moment to start investing in crypto currencies because we are now at the deepest level of 2018.
Activity: 322
I've been thinking a lot about this issue. I heard more than once that many are discussing this topic. Is it safe to invest everything in one, two cryptocurrencies? Or to distribute all the money in all the coins available for this amount?

As for me, the correct tactic is the distribution of money by several coins. If you invest money in one coin, perhaps its price may fall and is long below. And you have to either invest more money or wait until the price returns.
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
distribute the coins to the many that exist. It is a way of enlarging the chances to get lucky and also how to safely avoid losses from the collapse in the market price. While having only one crypto course is very quiet and feels long in accepting the results and it is not advisable for crypto in investments.
Activity: 518
https://saturn.black
If this coin is stable and you are confident in it that it will bring you profit despite all the difficulties, then why not try to take the risk. Otherwise, of course you need to look for alternatives.
Activity: 532
I think, in the crypto market no one can be sure of anything. fluctuations occur continuously and unexpectedly. Therefore, diversification of investment is a good way to reduce risk.
Activity: 672
Merit: 32
If you have more funds, you should invest in several projects at once, but the coins / tokens must go into several categories and must go through decision-making processes such as -> project detailed analysis -> project team analysis -> product / platform analysis -> whitepaper analysis, etc.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
Is it safe to invest everything in one, two cryptocurrencies?
You should be one hundred percent sure of this cryptocurrency, it should be background, infrastructure, brand name. But one or two cryptocurrencies are easier to monitor than many.
Activity: 280

Every investment decision is a personal one because of the intrinsic risk involved, however I prefer multiple investment portfolio to single investment portfolio so as to spread the risk, you can distribute your money in many crypto projects
Activity: 462
Whether you choose to focus on investing or investing in diversification, investing in cryptocurrencies is inherently insecure, the only difference being the efficiency of your gains and losses.
Activity: 1655
Merit: 600
I think it's totally acceptable if have done your research and believe that the cryptocurrency you chose to put everything will have a great future.
Activity: 593
Merit: 250
I don't recommend that you put all your money into one project. The risk is huge and you should diversify your investment to reduce risk.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
If you are asking me how safe if you are going to invest your money to one cryptocurrency 100 percent losing your money and 100 percent earning more money because they have big chances the coin that you have decrease the value or increase.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 301
It is not actually safe,
Imagine putting your money in one basket and that basket could be snatch from you,
Then that means you wouldn't have money to start again.
Always remember that you should have some back up plans so if your investment turns out to be wrong you still have something to recover again.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 118
It is 100 percent safe to invest in cryptocurrency between other risky options like ico or banks . if you think why i considered banks to be risky , well that is because banks are only controlled by people or authorities  but in crytpos you are sure that your money is safe because no one own's or holds crypto aside from you . same as on ico , many people prefer ico because of the benefits but they dont know the drawback of investing on it .

TWW
Activity: 1456
Merit: 109
If you invested on the top currency I think it's not a problem because those coins are proven that will continue their journey to steadily maintain their ranking at the top but to think that crypto is unpredictable the risk is higher as they can dumps anytime and your money will trapped and it takes time to recover. Then, if you diversify to other coins the other coins can minimize your losses considering that not all coins will simultaneously dumps. It depends on how you manage your investment to get the most possible profits in a highly volatile market.
actually with the current conditions, if we have crypto assets that are in the top market I don't think I need to worry. all we need to do is wait for improved market conditions. I believe with crypto assets that I have the price will return next year. we all don't need to panic, stay calm and control.
Activity: 406
If you invested on the top currency I think it's not a problem because those coins are proven that will continue their journey to steadily maintain their ranking at the top but to think that crypto is unpredictable the risk is higher as they can dumps anytime and your money will trapped and it takes time to recover. Then, if you diversify to other coins the other coins can minimize your losses considering that not all coins will simultaneously dumps. It depends on how you manage your investment to get the most possible profits in a highly volatile market.
Pages:
Jump to: