Pages:
Author

Topic: How safe is it to put everything in one cryptocurrency? - page 6. (Read 3727 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
The question shouldn't be how safe, but how risky? Risky because even if we have great faith and belief in one currency, it is still unwise to place everything in a single investment. And if this investment fails, there will be no support. Meaning we will have nothing else to draw something out for us to start over. So it is always smarter and wise to expand our investments so if ever one fails, we still have those others to back us up!
Activity: 742
Merit: 42
Well, it depend what potential have to that token you want to invest in. For me isn't safe to invest in one thing because even it has a potential you don't know the possibilities of it to fall. So better invest in top 50 altcoins and find new ico that has a potential. And remember if you already gain profit and you think it is enough then don't doubt to sell and find another one to invest. Don't stick to one.
Activity: 485
Merit: 12
$WPP $HyFi https://hyfi-corp.com/
Investing in Cryptocurrencies is not a safe investment, it is highly risky one. It does not matter if you spread it among many coins
or invest just in one coin as it the market crashes all of them will crash. Diversifying your investment means investing some in
crypto or  some in stocks or properties etc.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
I've been thinking a lot about this issue. I heard more than once that many are discussing this topic. Is it safe to invest everything in one, two cryptocurrencies? Or to distribute all the money in all the coins available for this amount?

It is unlikely that something absolutely safe can be on the crypto market. There are always certain risks that must be kept in mind. Therefore, to minimize risks, I strongly recommend working simultaneously with different reliable cryptocurrencies, not limited to just one coin.

I can add here only: especially when you decide to put all your money only in one cryptocurrency. Talk to the experienced traders and investors - they will tell you that it is always good to hold at least 10-12 cryptos.
Activity: 314
Merit: 102
Personally, I usually invest money at the same time in at least five different reliable cryptocurrencies. This solution allows you to minimize the risks in my work, significantly increasing the chances of earning an income. I am sure that one of the main rules when working on the crypto market is that you do not need to invest money in just one project.
Activity: 448
For me, I do not think that all money should be invested in only one coin. Because we all know that the market situation is not good in today's time, and it is not stable. But it's depends on your choice of where you want to invest but to keep yourself safe you should research with great intensity.
you kbow that everyone can learn on somebody other s mistake so ask your rpfriends and other people about it they will say it is wrong
Activity: 448
I've been thinking a lot about this issue. I heard more than once that many are discussing this topic. Is it safe to invest everything in one, two cryptocurrencies? Or to distribute all the money in all the coins available for this amount?
only if trust this cryptucrrency but even in this sotition i would recommend youto he carefula nd not to do this so thoughtless
copper member
Activity: 434
Merit: 0
For me, I do not think that all money should be invested in only one coin. Because we all know that the market situation is not good in today's time, and it is not stable. But it's depends on your choice of where you want to invest but to keep yourself safe you should research with great intensity.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
It is absolutely not safe if you consider your investment as an investment.
If you just want to keep your funds in cryptocurrency, then this is quite a normal decision, albeit a risky one. The safety of these funds will depend only on you. Also, the price of your initial investment may fall due to a downturn in the market. Be careful.
Activity: 941
well, I think you know that you can not keep all your money in one coin, you need to distribute them so that there is not too much chance to lose all the money in one coin
yes of course, investing or saving our money in one asset or wallet is very stupid. we can save with many variants. many assets that we can have, and we can benefit from them all.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
well, I think you know that you can not keep all your money in one coin, you need to distribute them so that there is not too much chance to lose all the money in one coin
Activity: 298
Merit: 11
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
It depends on where you will distribute it. If its a top 10-20 coins, I don't see any problems with that. However, if its a newly established coin or low ranking coin, I think it will be best to reconsider your decision on where you will allocate your asset. If you were a trader, it is highly recommended to hodl multiple coins especially if you have a big capital. For those who were just starting to trade with small capital, you can have a coin or to as long as you will hodl it for a long time.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
I think that you need to keep at least 5 swift coins, I personally hold 15-20, but this is very much, since it is very difficult to follow all of them, the most optimal number is 8-9 coins
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
IMO, putting all your capital in one coin is a risky move. Whereas, spitting your capital in a few coins will help to diversify the risks. If one of the projects does not make it, you still have other projects to fall onto.
plr
Activity: 1162
Merit: 24

Actually, it's very risky and not recommended, even if you are holding a strong coin, each coin has it's own bull and bear trend, you could lose everything if you just hang on to one coin, spread your portfolio and track each and every one of those coin.
Activity: 490
It will definitely not be profitable, because now the market is in a fall stage, so I think that everything that you invest from those tokens that you sell for a penny will buy the same penny and in general it will not make any difference only you centralize your dep.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 110
Putting all your savings into the crypto market is already a very risky investment, if you want to put everything in one coin and take all the risks, then I will call you crazy.
At least diversify your portfolio in order to be able to reduce the potential risks of loss. Better not to invest at all now.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
It is very dangerous to invest everything you have in just one coin considering the level of uncertainty we have in the crypto market now where so manipulation is going on.I will advice that you should spread it over some coin that have got prospect, and if anything should go wrong with any if the coin,then you can use other to minimize your loss and maximize your profit.
Activity: 207
Merit: 1
In my opinion, it’s safest to keep all your money in different coins, so it can be safer!
Activity: 644
Merit: 113

Well, I see no wrong investing in one kind of coin but personally, I prefer holding multiple kind of coin since it would be easy to do since there is a multiwallet available. This would mean that you can have multiple kind of coin in the safest and simplest way. Don't just peak a multi wallet, I'll recommend you to try Hodler wallet which is the onlt open source multiasset wallet available. Most wallet could not be trusted since most are closed source and does not provide private key.
Pages:
Jump to: