Pages:
Author

Topic: How safe is it to put everything in one cryptocurrency? - page 9. (Read 3727 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Decentralized Digital Billboards
Most unsafe selection with one exclude, if its not bitcoin.
Putting all in bitcoin safe, all other currencies 100% unsafe
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
For me, definitely the best to keep my deposit in only one cryptocurrency as the chance to make a profit is greater. This is my formula for success)))
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
I would definitely say that this is a very bad idea, because today cryptocurrency is probably the most risky place where people can really do something that in the end will either bring money out or take away everything that was, therefore I would not do it.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
I am sure of the excellent potential of various reliable cryptocurrencies, so I regularly invest my money in their purchase. But in any case it is impossible to invest money only in one coin, such a decision becomes too risky. In any case, you need to distribute your investments in various reliable cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 784
Merit: 112
It is not safe if you put everything in crypto currency it is very risky if you do that, how can be you so sure that it will be successful to put everything on that. I guess split it don't put everything in one crypto currency.
Activity: 1009
Merit: 328
I think this is not a good idea. Investing all money in one cryoto is very risky. You should invest in different coin/token. If you loss your money in one project the another one will help you to recover it. I will recommend you to invest partially in top 20 crypto from CMC.
Yes I agree on that I think it is only 50% safe if we put everything in one cryptocurrency. I believe that we need to put everything in different crypto not just in one crypto coin because there will be a great possibility of lossing of we put it only on one crypto because any time price may change or drop down and our investment will be loss.
Activity: 354
I've been thinking a lot about this issue. I heard more than once that many are discussing this topic. Is it safe to invest everything in one, two cryptocurrencies? Or to distribute all the money in all the coins available for this amount?
How safe? Safety is not actually given in here since it is online or digital but you should tkae risks youre the one responsible on studying what transaction you should do. Because sometimes scammers are really easy to identify. Just be active on what you are doing and youre in a right path when you feel and studied about particular token or transaction.
Activity: 172
Merit: 34
I've been thinking a lot about this issue. I heard more than once that many are discussing this topic. Is it safe to invest everything in one, two cryptocurrencies? Or to distribute all the money in all the coins available for this amount?

Investing everything onto only a single cryptocurrency is very risky, even if you would invest it only in Bitcoin alone. Better invest on many cryptos you trust hence you could hold it and manage its trade better and gain profit bigger, as the trust is the key to lessen doubtfulness and fear.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
Of course put all eggs in one basket is really risky. But no one can say for sure. I think it's depended on your luck. If you choose a right coin to invest, you will have a biggest profit. But if you choose a wrong coin, you can loose all your money.
Its really risky to put all your money in one crypto, ots better if you devide you money, so that you have still money if there something not good happen to your money in your investment. Also the higher the amount of money you put the higher risk you may take, so I suggest to be more careful of choosing a crypto especially nowadays that there'sa lot crypto to choose.
Activity: 405
Merit: 250
Of course put all eggs in one basket is really risky. But no one can say for sure. I think it's depended on your luck. If you choose a right coin to invest, you will have a biggest profit. But if you choose a wrong coin, you can loose all your money.
Activity: 840
Merit: 105
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
in my opinion it is better to invest in some crypto currencies that have prices that are often stable or often rise. My goal is to invest in some crypto currencies because if there is a price decrease in one of the crypto currencies that we invest, then in the other crypto currencies there is no price decline or the other crypto currencies experience price increases, so we will not suffered a huge loss if we invest in several crypto currencies.
Activity: 910
Merit: 12
I don't think it's a safe way to put all our money in cryptocurrency. In fact I am not just talk about the cryptocurreny, I would not deposit all my money into any area. That's why I started the crypto market with the amount I wouldn't worry about if I only lost it first. This amount has increased in time, but I still don't put all my money.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
I don’t need everything, but it seems to me that in some promising coins it’s better to share your money for diversification
Activity: 406
Merit: 2

This will depends on what your strategy on your crypto portfolio. Investing in 1 or 2 coins can maximize your earnings but at the same time you are taking a higher risk also whereas if you are splitting your portfolio into many different coins you are exposed to less risk but also less returns. So this will depends on how much risk you are comfortable to take.   
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
It is not recommended, because i think putting all of you're fiat will result on a 50/50 chance of loosing all of you're money or gaining money. so be careful when you think of doing that.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

No risk no gain. I hope one line is best answer for you. No one in the world Without risk. If you afraid to take risk then you should avoid that. But you can try to safe yourself. Safe investing is top 10 coin of market. Like BTC, ETH, XRP, EOS like this.
Activity: 980
Merit: 508
A year and a half ago, my friends and I created investment portfolios of many coins. During this time, much has changed. Something sold, something lies in a deep drawdown. I began to notice how friends pour everything into one or a maximum of two tokens, sit in the chats of these tokens and how sectarians believe in the future of this token. If I compare the strategy of a long hold of multiple tokens or only one, I choose the first option. But as before, I adhere to the rules of storing 50% in bitcoin and 25% in Ethereum. Everything else is altcoins. Let's look at how much from the highest point of trading our altcoins have sagged and how much bitcoin has fallen during this time.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
I think that depends on your guts and how confident you are in the coin you are investing with because it is quite risky.Should I be in your shoe I won't be doing such thing for money concerns is really a critical issue that needs to be decided very well to avoid loss.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
As for me, this isn't a good idea. In my opinion, and I think many who agree with me, it's better to diversify their investments to the maximum.
Activity: 462
In your investment portfolio should be a few coins, the best thing if it is bitcoin, Ethereum and a few top coins at your disposal. In one cryptocurrency do not store their investments, it is very dangerous.
Pages:
Jump to: