Pages:
Author

Topic: How safe is it to put everything in one cryptocurrency? - page 22. (Read 3726 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 110
I think it's risky to put everything in one cryptocurrency. But if you choose top 10 cryptocurrency then I don't think so it is risky. But put all money in one cryptocurrency at the same time is not a good idea. You could devided your capital in few parts and then then you start investing in monthly way. Each month you could invest few parts of your capital in the specific cryptocurrency. That way you could cover your loss if the price going down. But you really decided to put everything in one cryptocurrency then be careful before choosing the right cryptocurrency and research all details before investing. I think top 10 or top 20 cryptocurrency is good choices for investment.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
It is a profitable but risky business. You need to de everything to minimize your risk as far as possible. In that sense I think diversifying your money into different coins might be a good idea.
Activity: 23
I don't think that it's safe to put all of your money to one coin because we all know that market today isn't in good situation and it's not stable. To safeguard ourselves we need to research on our own rather than trusting others.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054

its safe to put it in different coins but pick the ones with the ones to can potentially make you rich and trade with it to accumulate. that would be harder though. but if you aren't into it just hold. coins with huge volume are the ones you can be sure of. you'd be surprise they are the ones with vales less than a dollar.
Activity: 23
Well, if you invest a bit more money than usual, then it's better to invest in different coins. But it'll not be that easy to maintain different coins for the novice. But if you can work it out, then it would be better.
Activity: 448
Merit: 137
It is always good to invest in more than 1 crypto.

50% in bitcoin and 50% in your other favourite alt coins.
Activity: 471
Merit: 100
I've been thinking a lot about this issue. I heard more than once that many are discussing this topic. Is it safe to invest everything in one, two cryptocurrencies? Or to distribute all the money in all the coins available for this amount?
Sure, there are a lot of times this topic already discussed. I think you put all the money in one and two or more currencies whatever it's not full safe.
If you interested go to this plan but you have to more risk even initial money trigger into half or less in any stage. I think you shouldn't play this game with big amount.
Activity: 1458
Merit: 509
I've been thinking a lot about this issue. I heard more than once that many are discussing this topic. Is it safe to invest everything in one, two cryptocurrencies? Or to distribute all the money in all the coins available for this amount?

do you really have doubt? If you really may think is safe, please think twice.

I really hope that you don't do quick choise..
OP must consider about the volatility in the crypto before he wants to put all of his life in the crypto. Remember there was a lot of examples about people are loosing a lot due to the bearish trend. that's why OP must consider about all of possibility dude.
It's much better to put all of things in the major crypto rather than small crypto.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
Do you have a comparison to the question you asked? like banks, gold, gems, or other investment tools?

if you have a comparison then you will know if investing in crypto currencies is very risky, especially if it is only stored in one type of Kropto currency. the risk of your loss will be very large
Activity: 266
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
In my opinion, the decision will be in yourself. By chance or risk is also you enjoy. But the cryptographic market is constantly changing and this market will have continuous surprises. Therefore, diversification of investment will be a better option. There may be 5-6 electronic coins at the same time.
Activity: 1002
Merit: 250
I invested all my money in one token, and the first my investment has been decreased 20 times so you can see what risk will wait for you if you do like me, your money will change continuously, sometime you will be in the heaven and sometime you will enter the hell Cheesy
Activity: 265
Merit: 102
No one is safe in investment here like you can earn or lose because market here is unpredictable and the more cryptocurrency you use for investment here the more chance to earn that's why many users suggest that here still you need to pick good alts because some are not trusted base in their plan so that's bad i recommend btc,eth,bch,nano,ltc this five are more better than other alts like they have developer with many future plan so this will grow then i buy this many times in many drops this year i will buy more eth and ltc if they drops 10%
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
 Grin sometimes - it is - 99% )))) in really i'm not joke - just wanna that you understand risk - is very big, you must be ready that you can lose all, so don't take credits dont sell your home for crypto ))))))) be advise )
Activity: 20
It depends on your trading style and skills. If you are not accustomed to place everything on one cryptocurrency and not have the experience of doing so, it is unlikely that yo will be able to handle the situation if it goes downtown, and so you should not go for it. However, it is safe for you to put everything on one coin if you know what you are doing and how exactly you have to get out of the situation if it goes against you.
copper member
Activity: 448
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
I don't advice putting everything in one bag has the lost may be critical if dip and same profit will be huge if moon but it's always cool to diversify your investment.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

do you really have doubt? If you really may think is safe, please think twice.

I really hope that you don't do quick choise..
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
I think this is really a bad idea because if you invest in just one coin (even if this coin is BITCOIN) you have major risk that a problem that this coin has will make fall price of that coin even if market is bullish.  I think you should invest in at least 4-5 coins in order to have a good diversified portfolio and reduce standard deviation
I think that today there is a good chance to develop your cryptocurrency business. Increase your portfolio with more profitable and new coins, which are in a low price position due to market conditions. Definitely in the near future you can earn a good income thanks to this. You need to direct your investment in at least 10 directions of coins.
Activity: 602
I think this is really a bad idea because if you invest in just one coin (even if this coin is BITCOIN) you have major risk that a problem that this coin has will make fall price of that coin even if market is bullish.  I think you should invest in at least 4-5 coins in order to have a good diversified portfolio and reduce standard deviation
Activity: 1330
Merit: 291
Never a good idea for an individual to put everything into one basket in cryptocurrency; as this can be devastating and detrimental. Safest way which is ethical in cryptocurrency is diversification of portfolio than operating on a single portfolio.
Activity: 686
Merit: 264
"STAY IN THE DARK"
Crypto currency investment not safe at all so if you invest all your money in one you have higher chance for losing your money so you don't have to do that.But also not all the crypto currencies were worth to invest since we have 1800 crypto currencies with value fr now but in few years these coins will extinct other than the potential one so you need to invest on the best one for your safety.
Pages:
Jump to: