Pages:
Author

Topic: How safe is it to put everything in one cryptocurrency? - page 23. (Read 3726 times)

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
In the end it is your choice where and how much you want to invest but personally i think you should diversify in atleast 4 to 5 coins, investing all your money posses higher risk if there is some negative event fundamentally you can face big loss, so i recommend to diversify.
Activity: 1491
Merit: 320
🐪
It is pretty risky because there are many cryptocurrencies designed for same thing (substitute for currency, smart contract platform, decentralized exchange ...) I would recommend to spread your investment to more then one cryptocurrency to keep risk to minimum.

I would recommend to have few currencies that are designed for currency (BTC, LTC ...) and few that are designed to be smart contract platform (ETH, NEO, EOS ...)
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
I've been thinking a lot about this issue. I heard more than once that many are discussing this topic. Is it safe to invest everything in one, two cryptocurrencies? Or to distribute all the money in all the coins available for this amount?
In fact, value is still affected over time. hard to break. Most of all, the volatility of the market is parallel to this ecosystem. that is the source of life and the attraction of the market. As the majority of people here encourage diversification and it will limit the risk of investment, balancing funds at times. You should diversify your funds.
Activity: 364
I've been thinking a lot about this issue. I heard more than once that many are discussing this topic. Is it safe to invest everything in one, two cryptocurrencies? Or to distribute all the money in all the coins available for this amount?

Alright, I think it depends on your choice because in trading ups and downs are very common. To safeguard ourself we need to research on our rather than trusting others.
Activity: 489
Merit: 250

For me, I don't thibk that it is safe to put all of your money to one coin because we all know that market today isn't in good situation and it is not stable. We might end up loosing all of our money if we put it only in one coin. We must know how to handle things and how we can strategize our money in order to grow and earn in good and fast way.
Activity: 994
Merit: 278
Only all in if you know what you're doing and even then it's probably a bad idea.
Activity: 44
Pages:
Jump to: