Pages:
Author

Topic: how to be positive - page 71. (Read 18539 times)

Activity: 166
Merit: 100
October 03, 2017, 03:37:43 AM
Think only about u have NOW and HERE and be happy
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
October 03, 2017, 03:16:27 AM
Being positive is a hard job to do when what you are doing is not affecting you in a good way. For example, if you do not like your job this will affect your'e mental health. You wont be efficient in the workplace and you are not positive. Staying positive can only happen if you are happy on what you are doing. Keeping youre mind off stressful things will make you positive.

Be happy and be contented. Do something that makes you busy and happy. Like baking or whatever hobbies you have.
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
October 03, 2017, 02:31:14 AM
always be optimistic while you are stuck in a difficult condition, start your day in a positive way, set your goal, try to remember your dreams, remember what makes you happy.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
October 03, 2017, 01:48:54 AM
watch motivational videos on youtube will help you  Wink
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
https://saturn.black
October 03, 2017, 01:47:11 AM
how to remain positive in times of difficult situations where there is very little hope for positivity???

I used to think positive before doing anything, because for me a positive mind will produce something positive as well.
I am not accustomed to listening to negative news or hoaxes, I stay away from negative environments so that I can always be positive in everything, and lastly I am always grateful for all that God has given me.

each person must find his way to peace and harmony. In fact, to remain positive is hard work. A person must learn this. It is necessary to be able to notice good in life, and to troubles be treated as a temporary phenomenon
Activity: 266
October 03, 2017, 01:45:48 AM
Breathe. Realize that you are breathing. Be grateful that you are breathing.

When you take any situation you have and compare it to the totality of the universe - It makes it much more easier to cope.

hundreds of millions of other sperm cells died to be where you are right now.
Activity: 224
October 03, 2017, 01:28:55 AM
how to remain positive in times of difficult situations where there is very little hope for positivity???

I used to think positive before doing anything, because for me a positive mind will produce something positive as well.
I am not accustomed to listening to negative news or hoaxes, I stay away from negative environments so that I can always be positive in everything, and lastly I am always grateful for all that God has given me.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
October 03, 2017, 12:36:25 AM
Set aside your negativity minds in your life. Try to be nice and humble always. Also, always keep yourself busy, busy from doing the good things and the right decisions to your life. Be productive, and live free. And no matter who enters to your life, rebuke them from breaking your positive minds.
Activity: 155
October 03, 2017, 12:36:19 AM
eat healthy, set positive goals, smile, solve the problem patiently, live in positive environment, get a pet.
Activity: 168
October 03, 2017, 12:30:28 AM
to take everything in positive mind and work honestly
Activity: 466
Merit: 251
https://t.me/xwshamim
October 03, 2017, 12:06:19 AM
you ll have to believe in whatever happens, happens for good then you can always be positive to every situation and you need to take control of your mind thus you can always be positive to every situation. that's what i think
Activity: 165
October 02, 2017, 11:21:46 PM

remember you have god, and think again what you have now, forget about lost, forget about pain, forget about your sad story, remember anything about happy Smiley
and keep positif thinking
Activity: 252
October 02, 2017, 11:19:48 PM

That was hard. To stay positive after all the negative things happening to you. I guess, it would be nicer if you stay focus and be optimistic. That everything will turn out well in the end.
Activity: 18
October 02, 2017, 07:22:02 PM
Be grateful for everything When we put ourselves in the center of the universe, we are convinced that everything that we have is deserved. ...
Laugh more, especially on yourself ...
Help others ...
Change your thinking ...
Surround yourself with positive people ...
Act! ...
Take responsibility.
Activity: 180
October 02, 2017, 04:19:35 PM
Ignore the naysayers, If you give a fuck of what people think you're not going to get anywhere. -Zyzz
I am sure this motivational and may help to feel more positive  Wink.
Activity: 235
Merit: 12
October 02, 2017, 04:14:52 PM
Keep yourself surrounded by positive people, meditate every morning, avoid gossip, and focus on a hobby.
Activity: 154
🌟 MIRA ICO 🌟
October 02, 2017, 02:31:01 PM
Refocus your mindset on the positives in the situation. The cliche everything happens for a reason I think is said for a reason. While we are in the crap we cannot see it but once we get out of the bad situations we see why

those things happened to us. Use that for positivity to know things will get better and you will be better for going through whatever struggles you are currently going through. That should help build a strong mindset.
Activity: 322
Merit: 114
October 02, 2017, 02:04:04 PM
You need to learn to break down your thoughts and identify where the negativity and broken thought processes are. Then learn to control your process and talk back to negative thoughts.
Activity: 38
October 02, 2017, 12:59:40 PM
How to be positive in uncomfortable situation?
I suggest you to flash back to your last time. Why do you keep your life until now?, How do you can alive until now?,  and what are your life destinations?, All that questions may remind you to always be positive in such a bad days or situations. And always remember your dreams, make your dreams true. 
Activity: 29
October 02, 2017, 10:07:59 AM
For you to remain positive in such difficult scenarios, I'm advising you to think why you should continue to live, why you are doing things in the first place. Think about your dreams, dreams you are seeing to achieve that wouldn't be possible if you stop believing on yourself. You can also think of your family, they're the one that will never be away from you no matter what. So that's it, just try doing that things and that might probably help you to stay positive in your life.
Pages:
Jump to: