Pages:
Author

Topic: how to be positive - page 70. (Read 18539 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 10
October 06, 2017, 02:27:09 PM
you must think in positive things  . and remember this day will never back again so live it with love and peace 
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
October 06, 2017, 01:51:43 PM
Everything has two sides, one positive another one is negative.I think if we focus on positive and ignore bad side then we can be think positive.
1DC
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
October 06, 2017, 01:45:49 PM
how to remain positive in times of difficult situations where there is very little hope for positivity???

When the time comes that you are hopeless and really want to surrender or give up. You just need to think deeply again before make a decision. Think why you started, think what are the challenger you already experience then you just going to give up. Make your self motivated because no one will do that for you, just your self. Think of the positive things, your dreams, your family and friends who are believing in you.
Activity: 623
Merit: 251
October 06, 2017, 10:10:44 AM
The key is BELIEVE. You have to believe that God never makes a mistake.
copper member
Activity: 346
October 04, 2017, 11:40:51 AM
how to remain positive in times of difficult situations where there is very little hope for positivity???

in my opinion, that we can always think positively is to eliminate all negative thoughts in us, always try to think positive, not suspicious of others, do not feel jealous of other people's circumstances, and always grateful for all the blessings that God has given for us.
when we think positive will produce something positive too, by exchanging thoughts to people who think positively will generate positive thoughts and lives, of course we must also stay away from negative environments so as not to affect our positive thoughts.
Activity: 111
October 04, 2017, 11:31:31 AM
I always believe in God will not give the above problems limit the ability of a servant. And I always pray to God that in order for diberikemudahan to the Lord. So if you have a problem that I believe God thy will help you
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
October 04, 2017, 11:05:23 AM
it's easy,
in my religion, if you want to be positive,
you just need to think that all of the things in this world is not belong to you
the whole things in this world, is belong to God,
therefore, if God wants to take it for you, never mind.
if you can think like that, you will never feel sad, angry, disappointing and etc
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1029
October 03, 2017, 10:03:41 AM
This is very hard. There are undoubtedly times, that being cautious and negative have their correct time and place. But, not always. To overcome, you need to change your mindset utterly and completely, start thinking positively all the time, start envisioning yourself in a better place in your life and you will find yourself naturally heading this direction.

It works for just about anything in your life. Try it, and soon you will see the benefits. It has worked for me.
October 03, 2017, 09:31:53 AM
les brown i just love that man many People had benefit from his motivational speeches
Activity: 280
October 03, 2017, 09:11:49 AM
release some negative vibes on youself, go out with your friends, make youself busy with things that makes you happy. Staying positive is hard specially when in times of problem because it can make you feel uncomfortable and stressed so in order to remove those just do what i have said.
October 03, 2017, 09:09:06 AM
hello dear i personally had the experience of being down;then i had listened to this man Les Brown he is in my mind the best motivational speaker his speeches will hope here is my favorite it's possible https://www.google.dz/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjq0e3ywtTWAhXL2xoKHR5dDgYQ3ywIJTAA&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DW6nT2yFc5UA&usg=AOvVaw36UZv08Eyyhb5LgUVh2c7S 
Activity: 476
October 03, 2017, 08:58:10 AM

One can never be positive if he have not came across difficulties or life’s challenges. It is thru these difficulties will you realize how truly blessed you are... and so positivity will come naturally. See the positive side in things you think are negative. In this way, you will be able to extinguish the negative energies that’s been flooding you. And most importantly, always ask for God’s guidance..Believe me, it worked for me.  Smiley
Activity: 1372
Merit: 261
October 03, 2017, 08:45:33 AM

If you feel like you're giving up, always think why your started. Tgink all those struggles you faced to get what you want. Motivate yourself and think about all your goals and dreams and the people you love. If you feel like giving up make yourself relax and think positively. make your weakness as your strenght. Don't let your problem brings you down rather to bring you up and prove yourself as a strong person that will never giving up on those struggles.
Activity: 66
October 03, 2017, 05:38:11 AM

The important of staying positive in a negative situation is to control your response. Take a deep breath, do whatever it takes to remove yourself from the negativity. Wait until you calm down and have thought clearly about your response. If you respond out of emotion you will only make it worse. and the best way to overcome a negative situation is by keeping a positive attitude.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
October 03, 2017, 05:35:18 AM

Be positive starts from a positive mind and a positive mind only arises when our heart is calm. So we should be able to calm our hearts, we can do anything well if our heart is calm. If our hearts are not calm, everything we do will not go well, our thoughts will always be negative.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
October 03, 2017, 05:14:08 AM

Just enjoy life, every new day, there will always be problems, but if you take them with a smile, everything will be easy. Find alternative solutions for any problem, that's all.
Activity: 336
Merit: 111
October 03, 2017, 04:55:57 AM
First, remove negative people from your life. This will be good for you.
Activity: 98
October 03, 2017, 04:15:31 AM
How to be Positive,
1. Find the optimistic viewpoint in a negative situation.
2. Cultivate and live in a positive environment.
3. Go slowly, i have found that when I go too fast, when I try to think, talk, eat and move around in my world really quickly then things don’t go too well.
4. Don’t make a mountain out of a molehill.
5. Don’t let vague fears hold you back from doing what you want.
6. Add value and positivity to someone else’s life.
7. Exercise regularly and eat and sleep well.
8. Learn to take criticism in a healthy way.
9. If something still gets under your skin then know what to do.
10. Start your day in a positive way.
11. Mindfully move through your day.
That simple way to be Positive everyday.
Think and act in positive so your life will be positive.
Activity: 418
October 03, 2017, 03:54:46 AM

Positive thinking does not guarantee things will change for the better, but consider how the opposite (negative thinking)? So we must always learn to think positive because it is the best.
Activity: 329
The Exchange for EOS Community
October 03, 2017, 03:40:34 AM
I think we are positive thinking is important because it can make us better and keep us from bad deeds. Positive thinking makes us better than negative thinking people.
Pages:
Jump to: