Pages:
Author

Topic: how to be positive - page 68. (Read 18539 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
🌟 eSports ICO: 01/11/2017 🌟
October 10, 2017, 11:09:11 AM
You need your family or friends to get rid of that situation open up your problem with them and they will help you about those things, it happened to me and I ran to them and they share what I will supposed to do.

Yes, there must always be someone who can support in a difficult moment and help to stay positive. My family and friends help me too, but my girl does it better Cheesy
Activity: 132
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
October 10, 2017, 11:01:20 AM
To be positive, we have to always look life at its happy side and we should believe that everything happens for a reason. No matter what life give us challenges we must keep moving
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 10, 2017, 10:19:25 AM
how to remain positive in times of difficult situations where there is very little hope for positivity???

Being positive is a state of mind that in every hardships or in a very little hope, there is a great glory in it. That after passing thriugh difficulties a new strenght will have.

One would have to have a strong mind and will to remain positive since there are a lot of things in this world that can down you. Be contented i think in small things. People who are from far flung places knows contentment and is seldom affected by negativity
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
October 10, 2017, 07:17:03 AM
how to remain positive in times of difficult situations where there is very little hope for positivity???

Being positive is a state of mind that in every hardships or in a very little hope, there is a great glory in it. That after passing thriugh difficulties a new strenght will have.
Activity: 333
Merit: 15
October 09, 2017, 08:55:52 PM
To be positive in life, the following are necessary:
First, remove negative attitudes
Second, come out with friends
Thirdly, avoid things that are frustrating
Fourth, listen to music
And fifth, pray to the Lord for everything to do.
That's all.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
October 09, 2017, 08:15:22 PM
eat tasty food hhha
Activity: 103
October 09, 2017, 03:15:31 PM
step 1. be positive by changing your outlook
step 2. there is no step 2, enjoy  Smiley
Activity: 32
October 09, 2017, 01:20:02 PM
be optimistic. Look at the good in life. Eat your favourite food. Just sit for a while, drink tea and yeah listen to music too!
Activity: 588
October 09, 2017, 01:05:33 PM
Just think about the good things and positive things in your life,  and it will carry you on
Activity: 335
Merit: 250
DECENTRALIZED CLOUD SERVICES
October 09, 2017, 12:50:33 PM
You need your family or friends to get rid of that situation open up your problem with them and they will help you about those things, it happened to me and I ran to them and they share what I will supposed to do.
Activity: 112
October 09, 2017, 09:56:17 AM
what I usually do, is visualize my goal or end "target". Just spend a couple of minutes each night, close your eyes, and think of how you would like things to develop. This will relax you and keep your mind on a positive side. If you mean positive, in the sense of meeting people, just smile. People are usually a reflection of yourself, if you are aggressive, people will act aggressive towards you etc.
Activity: 16
October 09, 2017, 09:55:17 AM
Think positive and outside the box ,this is the best path for to be glad also in negative situations
Activity: 252
October 09, 2017, 09:52:03 AM
Just breath and calm yourself think all good things you've been experienced. Life is short to be depress just relax and focus to your goal. Just keep all good people or friends around you and don't forget the reason why your still fighting and accept all challenges in life.
Activity: 442
October 09, 2017, 09:12:59 AM
It is very difficult to remain positive during difficult times. I have had that experience; many do. You just have to believe in yourself and keep going. You must have fighting spirit and must not give up.
Activity: 63
🌟 eSports ICO: 01/11/2017 🌟
October 09, 2017, 09:00:58 AM

First of all, you need to understand the problem. Try to find ways to solve it, understand whether you can influence the course of events. And if yes, then do something, if not - then let everything go its course. At least, whatever you do is best for you.
Activity: 378
October 09, 2017, 08:50:12 AM
the first thing that we have to point it out is don't ever stop to be grateful to our life. when we feel grateful, we can appreciate all we have. the second thing is stay optimistic and don't ever give up. all problems have solution.
Activity: 32
October 09, 2017, 06:46:55 AM
Be positive? Sport helps me. Sport helps to think positively and teaches to be sustainable. Resilience is defined as the positive capacity to be able to deal with stress and adversity. Resilience is characterised by the ability to adapt to changing situations, to learn from adversity, rise above it, and perform even better.  Smiley
Activity: 135
October 09, 2017, 06:20:49 AM

There's so many positive things in life you just have to put the positive first before the negative. You also need to control yourself and focus on other things that will make you happy.
Activity: 350
Merit: 112
Ecosystem for Fundraising DAOs — ICOs 2.0
October 09, 2017, 04:17:47 AM
first to relieve stress and negative thoughts is to stop thinking for a moment, relax, empty your mind and begin to refill with a focus on finding the most sensible way out of the existing state.

Sound advice, most people who are negative are victims from their own mind that creates thoughts that keeps us anxious, worried or even stressed out. Meditation and mindfullness (it rather is mindlessness actually) is a good way to deal with this but hard to do in our hectical and busy society.
Activity: 140
October 09, 2017, 03:57:25 AM

For me every time that I feel sad or negative I would just stop thinking about the things that makes me feel sad or negative,
Then I would calm myself then think about all of the positive things that happens to me and be thankful.
Pages:
Jump to: