Pages:
Author

Topic: how to be positive - page 69. (Read 18539 times)

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503
October 09, 2017, 03:55:20 AM
how to remain positive in times of difficult situations where there is very little hope for positivity???

The first thing that would really stand out for me is I guess on how to be positive is to train your mind to be resilient and to endure and most of all composed. Being positive does not meen being aboe to joke around but being able to think and see the light at the end of the tunnel
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
October 09, 2017, 03:49:41 AM
You have your right to have negative emotions, just accept it!
But you have no right to make others suffer from it!
To be more positive, there's one exercise.
Anytime you have a negative thought, replace it with 2 good ones!
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
October 09, 2017, 03:40:04 AM
Whatever the circumstances, no matter what the situation, we can always find a way, it's just that humans are weak in trying (lazy thinking and working), so we tend to prefer to dissolve in feelings and emotions
We really like the easy choices as if the path has been provided and we are just stepping, but reality is not like that, often this is what causes us to finally think negative and pessimistic with the circumstances, because in reality the idealism we imagine from the beginning never existed.

Something that is repeated continuously is usually more readily accepted as a reality regardless of whether or not it is true, that's because we like to hear idealist quotes that are "as true" just because they are pleasant to hear and are repeated often.

It is this idealism which is usually the beginning of all negative feelings and thoughts, for once we realize that they are just "illusions," we begin to doubt the world and thereby become pessimistic so as to keep negative thinking.Analytical / skeptical thinking is tiring (and less fun) but it is the best way to find solutions to your problems, differentiate between truth and lies, distinguish between illusion and reality, and certainly make you more optimistic to accept the situation and face the existing reality.

The first is to stop spending a lot of time on your head, do not think much, stress, hesitate, worry, overthinking, whatever it is.the brain is the strongest weapon of man, but sometimes the brain can also become a deadly boomerang.

Start thinking realistically and use your brain to find practical solutions.

The first step to relieving stress and negative thoughts is to stop thinking for a moment, relax, empty your mind and start refilling with a focus on finding the most sensible way out of the existing state.

You have the power to determine the content of your mind, so do not fill your mind with foolish things (it's your choice), remember that although this does not guarantee the safety / way out of the problem at least this will not worsen your state of mind
Activity: 308
October 09, 2017, 03:22:41 AM
I always start my Day with a prayer, asking HIS guidance, protection,Love and of course the knowledge for the whole day.  Grin
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
October 09, 2017, 03:12:10 AM
Take a deep breath, think, everything ends in time. There is a life that you have to live in if you are sad or not sad. Be strong and be positive.

Activity: 14
October 09, 2017, 03:02:41 AM
how to remain positive in times of difficult situations where there is very little hope for positivity???

doing mediation, always keep smiling, positive thinking, don't thinking about problems deeply. pushing my self, motivating myself, and not loosing hopes.
Activity: 70
October 09, 2017, 12:33:44 AM
Best way to be positive is smiling. Smile even when you want to cry, and you will find power to withstand any problem. If you smile more you will eventualy feel yourself much more positive than befroe!
Activity: 476
October 08, 2017, 11:45:45 PM
It is okay to be sad and hurt in difficult times but I think you should talk to someone who is so close to you. Your family or friend or something. They will help you lessen the pain you're feeling. Go talk to them, they are always there to listen to you.
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
October 07, 2017, 09:13:09 AM
We can be positive by not loosing our hope. Always trust yourself and see the brighter side of things even if something bad happened to you.
Activity: 112
October 07, 2017, 06:25:30 AM
Staying positive in times of difficulties is just to think that there is always hope
 and just believe that you can overcome every trails in your life.

Don't focus on your problems but see what you can do.

Activity: 97
October 07, 2017, 06:11:24 AM
To be positive we must not loose our hope. We should always trust our instincts and should always see the brighter side of things.
Activity: 331
October 07, 2017, 06:02:44 AM
To always be positive then do not think negatively, remain optimistic because we do not know what will happen in the future, if we fail then it is a lesson for us, the most important we try to do our best.
Activity: 294
Freedom
October 07, 2017, 05:33:36 AM
in my opinion, look at the situation first because it needs to be considered that no matter how difficult there is a way out, here I say that what percentage is difficult 90% and 10% positive chance of hope, behind the effort we have striven to the end, we live pasrahkan that there god and we still think positive, and if it fails to think positive because it begins from our failure will be successful if it continues in striving.
Activity: 6
October 07, 2017, 03:46:28 AM
Stop complaining, Always look on the bright side of your life instead of looking on the things you dont have, avoid negative people it will do no good to you, do not stress yourself to much.
Activity: 12
October 07, 2017, 03:38:50 AM

Knowing what you really want and stay focus on your goals,never cease believing in oneself and guidance from our creator will sure make us remain positive even in a single thread of hope.
Activity: 322
Merit: 110
elysian.finance
October 07, 2017, 03:24:59 AM
Think of a brighter future ahead of you. That you can experience a good future someday. Trials and difficulties are just a test and a lessin for us to strive hard.
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
October 07, 2017, 02:44:53 AM
You need to look at this life easier. Better yet, never get into such a situation, then to not ask such questions. Think positive is capable of much.

Merit: 232
October 07, 2017, 02:39:31 AM
You need to see beauty in everyday simple things. In difficult life situations a ray of sun, a beautiful butterfly or a drop of rain can cheer you up. The main thing is not to remember about the good things that happen in your life.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
October 06, 2017, 04:53:18 PM
Being positive is really hard but also a choice,  but its also true that we have to eliminate the things or the people who is causing  the negativity in our lives.  What works for me is looking at the life of the people who are less fortunate than me,  that way I am being grateful for all the blessings that I have,  and also looking back of how I was able to improve my life for the past years,  reminding myself that there is always hope everytime we wake up.  So cheer up, life is full of surprises...  It will come soon..  Smiley
Activity: 336
October 06, 2017, 02:34:45 PM

Just think about the people who see your life standards like a dream. Be aware of what you have and keep trying hard.
Pages:
Jump to: