Pages:
Author

Topic: how to become a TRADER - page 27. (Read 8483 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 501
October 20, 2017, 04:07:06 PM
I want to learn to trade and become acquainted with the field of crypto currency trading. what should I do? I am currently reading trading technical analysis but I do not understand technical analysis and a pattern. I tried to live trading I earned a .001 btc. I prefer more profit than trading.
well, this is a good thing,, when you just set a small amount in every trade you are doing you will not get high risk,. but you play safe., I think enough to play your funds in btc to usd it is safe enough for the game low is done,, 0.001 is the minimum jumlam that you will be able in every day..
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
October 20, 2017, 03:56:43 PM
I want to learn to trade and become acquainted with the field of crypto currency trading. what should I do? I am currently reading trading technical analysis but I do not understand technical analysis and a pattern. I tried to live trading I earned a .001 btc. I prefer more profit than trading.

Well learning from the "book" is the first thing you should do. Technical analysis and patterns are just part of trading.
How to pull out the profit and destroy a coin is what you should know. I'm not saying to do that, but there are things behind that are focused one just one thing and that is profit.
Players with money and no emotions will destroy your investment if you are don't know what you are doing.
The game is set that way because of profit. The rest(10%) is based on something you learn from the "book" (1%) and on pure luck (9%).
Activity: 980
Merit: 114
October 20, 2017, 03:19:06 PM
To become a professional trader you most spend money and time to understand how cryptocurrencies work and the money I am saying is not to buy trading tools and signal materials but investing some money into and exchange with a view of making some study on how trade work and if you make loses you learn from your loses and if you make profits you also learn.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
October 20, 2017, 02:43:02 PM
Nice start to trading! My advice is to look at the trends when you win or lose and you will become familiar through practice. Its a long road to becoming a good trader and making a living from it but you've take the first step, happy trading.
Activity: 322
Merit: 114
October 20, 2017, 02:33:37 PM
If you are already trading and making a profit, then keep doing it, even if you are making a really small profit, the information and experience you will receive will be worth far more in the future! Keep on studying and practicing and eventually you'll improve.
Activity: 2982
Merit: 790
October 20, 2017, 02:31:30 PM
You are actually doing trading already since you are making 0.001 btc which no matter how small amount it is as long you do already make money on just trading then its considered you are already a trader.The thing here is that you do like to maximize your potential income by doing it which isnt really easy at all but yet you can just stick on how you do make trades as long you do profit then it should be fine.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
LETS GO ADAB
October 20, 2017, 02:11:24 PM

You probably had a beginners luck! Congratulations! Keep practicing at small amount to trade to be familiarize with the flow of a coin. You must know that theres a risk. Not everyday will be your lucky day so also be prepared when your having a badguy. You have to control your emotions and always be patient
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1179
October 20, 2017, 02:00:07 PM
I tried to live trading I earned a .001 btc. I prefer more profit than trading.

You prefer more profit than trading? What?

Just continue to play around with small amounts for now to get a feel of the markets. Not because you earned .001BTC on your first try it doesn't mean it's going to be profit every single trade. There's definitely going to be those red days when doing daytrading. You just have to minimize those losses.

He made a mistake, I hope, if not he doesn't know what he is talking about, he prefer profit more then trading haha.
He needs to continue with playing around as you say, in other words he needs to practice and practice, to not be afraid to try new things and to lose money, that should be considered as paying for school. Most of us here trade, and even now I don't make profit each time, and in beginning it was more losing then making profit.
I always advice following some experienced trader, or now many trading groups have good signals, follow them and do what they do, in same time you are practicing and with a bit of luck you are making profit.
This days bitcoin is just for holding, dip was long time ago. Now wait for peak and sell in that time.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 3873
Paldo.io 🤖
October 20, 2017, 11:39:46 AM
I tried to live trading I earned a .001 btc. I prefer more profit than trading.

You prefer more profit than trading? What?

Just continue to play around with small amounts for now to get a feel of the markets. Not because you earned .001BTC on your first try it doesn't mean it's going to be profit every single trade. There's definitely going to be those red days when doing daytrading. You just have to minimize those losses.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1728
October 20, 2017, 11:27:05 AM

The best way to learn trading is by doing it. You made 0.001 BTC, congrats. But this amount isn't enough to consider as good return. The crypto market is volatile than any other asset market. Here you can make or lose 0.001 BTC within a fraction of seconds. So always invest for long period else you are just betting. It isn't more than gambling. Always pick coins with some large adoption or you will see your investment fading within few months. If you make right coin selection, you don't need to look after charts, etc. You just need some patience and coins will do the rest.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 557
October 20, 2017, 11:13:32 AM
Welcome to the trading. As you are a newbie kindly understand the risks and gains too. Its nice you started with some good gains but do not expect this every time. Its a huge risk if you are not on the right side of the market trend. You should be knowing the future predictions of the market and analysis . Also technical charts if you can read and understand is better.
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
October 20, 2017, 11:00:02 AM
Pages:
Jump to: