Pages:
Author

Topic: How to become a trader? - page 26. (Read 2362 times)

Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
April 29, 2018, 12:44:04 AM
Im a begginer for the trading but my friends that teach me how to join and how to work in trading sites. They said that you need to remove your emotions because emotion is the best enemy of a trader. And second is study the basic candle sticks it is need for the begginer.
Your friends are correct when they say to you that being overemotional is going to have a bad effect on your trading ability however that is just the beginning in your road to become a trader before you begin you need to read a lot of books not only one read several so you get several perspectives about how to trade, it is very likely that is going to take you months before you make your first trade but that is better than to lose all your money on your first week.
To be a successful trader we also need to learn how to control ourselves, our method is very important
but it's gonna be useless if we lack the ability to implement it. We should set aside that emotion and be focus on trading and consider this as your
passion with the purpose to succeed in the long run.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
April 28, 2018, 06:46:55 PM
Im a begginer for the trading but my friends that teach me how to join and how to work in trading sites. They said that you need to remove your emotions because emotion is the best enemy of a trader. And second is study the basic candle sticks it is need for the begginer.
Your friends are correct when they say to you that being overemotional is going to have a bad effect on your trading ability however that is just the beginning in your road to become a trader before you begin you need to read a lot of books not only one read several so you get several perspectives about how to trade, it is very likely that is going to take you months before you make your first trade but that is better than to lose all your money on your first week.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
April 28, 2018, 05:22:59 PM
There is no as such a professional course or a degree you need to become a trader. But it is not easy to become a trader, as it’s not about just holding the money for long time. To become a successful trader you need you have many technical skills as you have to make many predictions about the market, knowledge of market trends and cryptocurrencies principles and control over your emotions. All of this comes with a lot of experience.
Exactly.The more experience you have in trading,the more chances that you will succeed in trading.You develop your own skills in making technical analysis and your knowledge will be widen which are very important in conducting trading every now and then.At least you know the very basic buy low and sell high,you will never get wrong in bitcoin.As long as your heart does not overcome your mind too.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
April 28, 2018, 03:26:18 PM
There is a reason why in schools and institutions, you have to pass through one level to get to the other, never jump a phase just because you want to quickly start making money.

Step by step, that's my life motto. It really annoys me when people so easily think everything related to trading this market is a joke or easy thing to do. If we had to believe the majority of the people on this forum, if you want to make profit, then definitely start trading. However, these are actually the people ending up losing with trading. Those who are the loudest are the weakest and the least knowledgeable, that's definitely something that applies to people here. Another thing I have noticed is how people keep hyping up each other with saying this or that coin increased 500% in value, while these imbeciles don't understand that this 500% increase means that they are too late to join the party.
Activity: 630
Merit: 257
April 28, 2018, 02:43:26 PM
There is no as such a professional course or a degree you need to become a trader. But it is not easy to become a trader, as it’s not about just holding the money for long time. To become a successful trader you need you have many technical skills as you have to make many predictions about the market, knowledge of market trends and cryptocurrencies principles and control over your emotions. All of this comes with a lot of experience.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
April 27, 2018, 01:25:53 AM
First of all educate yourself and gain knowledge it will take you to take right decisions.Trading is the name of patience learn to control the emotions and never take decisions in panic.Keep eye on the market buy in low and sell in high but keep in mind dont put all eggs in one box must diversify the investment.
Not even educating yourself will make you jeopardize your earning and it is good that a lot of people have emphasized on this. However, I would like to add, that it is one thing to educate yourself and it is another thing not to rush into it even with that knowledge you have gained.

It is always necessary to give some time into practicing as well with a little bit and then this would give you some confidence. There is a reason why in schools and institutions, you have to pass through one level to get to the other, never jump a phase just because you want to quickly start making money.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
April 26, 2018, 03:36:52 PM
The very first step should be to ask yourself why you want to trade in stock markets. Unless you have a clear answer for this, you should not move to the next step. For most of the people trading is gambling, for some it’s a means to become millionaire within a year and there are few strange occurrences where people trade to divert their minds from other issues they are facing. If your purpose of trading falls under any of these examples, then please go back and find out the real reason of entering the stock markets. Consider it as a profession rather than hobby. And never expect to multiple your income within few days.

Read, Learn, Repeat

Your success at trading depends on your knowledge of markets. And knowledge can only be achieved step by step. Try to learn from the very scratch, and don’t consider yourself as an expert even if you know better the others.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
April 26, 2018, 01:53:13 PM
I will recommend you to first start with small amount of money and do trading in very small amount and try to learn from different learning site best is youtube because on youtube there are many learning videos available from there you can learn all the things related to crypto trading.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
April 26, 2018, 01:43:20 PM
To become a trader you have to the understanding about blockchain and different exchanges and the main thing is to how to trade and which coins you wants to trade after good knowledge and understanding and after that you do these things then it is trade,
copper member
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
April 26, 2018, 12:01:54 PM
First, check whether you (1) are disciplined, (2) unemotional, (3) have sufficient money to risk without endangering your way of life, (4) are patient, and (five) like to analyze. 2nd, find a machine which fits and that is based on how human beings behave (they by no means alternate, so that you can rely on it). there are numerous accurate books, however you probable must broaden the system yourself. My e-book "Behavioural Technical evaluation" offers you some hints on what type of gadget to construct. third, backtest the machine. Fourth, if the backtest works, start checking out it with small amounts of capital, and steadily upload capital. hold designated facts and examine effects. fifth, if the machine does not paintings, move back to step 2.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
April 26, 2018, 11:52:04 AM
First of all you need to Analysis and you will  get some concept about trading. if you want to trading you should have more patience and there is some risks you have to take.and you learn to control the emotions and you should never take decisions in panic. you can ask an expert or maybe a friend who know about trading and more experience they can help you in a basic way of trading i think it is the best way to learn trading.

Activity: 476
Merit: 11
April 25, 2018, 09:13:24 AM
be knowledgeable first. to analyze the markets well. follow the finance agenda. These are things that are primarily needed. then it is necessary to manage the capital well. Taking huge risks can increase profits, but I think that is not a good method. If you divide the capital, you can make more profit.
Becoming a trader does not mean it is easy to work in the market without any absolute knowledge because it is very hard to predict the market for buying and selling purposes and also the timings are very important to choose. After getting knowledge you would be able to setup exchanges account that will provide and platform for your selling purpose so you can earn while selling your coins a little bit higher than the amount you buy, automatically will be in benefit.
Yes,you must study on how blockchain trading working and bear in mind that  trading  is risky  decision and only for those who are risks takers.Now if you have a huge funds for trading  then you try trading buy small coins  firts and observed  how the market flow, then if you're knowledgeable  enough then try for bigger  trading  for more bigger profits.
Activity: 555
Merit: 252
April 25, 2018, 06:35:20 AM
be knowledgeable first. to analyze the markets well. follow the finance agenda. These are things that are primarily needed. then it is necessary to manage the capital well. Taking huge risks can increase profits, but I think that is not a good method. If you divide the capital, you can make more profit.
These all points are so valid and strong but I will go mainly for the learning. Reason is, if someone wants to go for a job but he really doesn’t know what to do and how to do, would he be able to make any  good progress? Definitely no. likewise, if someone don’t know what bitcoins are and how to trader with them, how can he even expect of good output in return.
Activity: 332
Merit: 12
April 25, 2018, 06:10:21 AM
Becoming a trader does not mean it is easy to work in the market without any absolute knowledge because it is very hard to predict the market for buying and selling purposes and also the timings are very important to choose. After getting knowledge you would be able to setup exchanges account that will provide and platform for your selling purpose so you can earn while selling your coins a little bit higher than the amount you buy, automatically will be in benefit.
Activity: 742
Merit: 503
April 25, 2018, 04:57:47 AM
For first you need to learn about blockchain technology and about each crypto currency which you want to trade and only after you will need to start trading .
Activity: 1680
Merit: 259
April 25, 2018, 04:42:47 AM

Agree with that and keep practice to know market works and how good our strategy. To start trading/ invest is easy and the basic knowledge is always same but in the field, everything can change fast and unpredictable. Always prepare for the worst and good luck for all of us.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
April 25, 2018, 02:15:36 AM
Being successful trader knowledge is important must know about the coins and history of blockchain how it works it will help you to predict well. Select good reputable exchange like UPBIT,BITTREX,BINANCE etc and best coins with high volume.Start with small amount
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
April 25, 2018, 02:03:25 AM

Yes,your friend is true since the market prices are not stable and very very volatile that is why holding emotion helps you to think right than panic when market is falling and you see your cryptos dumping.
Becoming a trader is not that much easy thing as it seems to be and that it needs you to burn your midnight oil and that it demands a higher level of self-determination as well. There is no way that you can make some good money without knowing anything regarding trading. You need to know lot of things using internet, by watching the videos on YouTube and be seeking the guidance from the experts.
Activity: 375
Merit: 18
send & receive money instantly,w/out hidden costs
April 25, 2018, 12:27:30 AM
Me as a trader only one thing i bear mind. Buy low sell high. Dont be panic if ypu can gain losses if you sell a certain coin because its starting to dump. Selling it will surely result into losses. Hold a bit and sell  when pump. Dont be scared for when its red rember it is part of the market flows. To day trade., find q coin which has a high volume of that day and see if there a wide gap in the price. So you can set q buy order and after it fill set sell order. For an instant profit
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
April 24, 2018, 11:30:39 PM
You have to buy btc first, then send to exchange that you'll trading. Next, you learn way of chart analysis, read a news more and discuss in this forum in order to get the information entirely.
Analysis will always help in the long run and his friends gave him good advice. Nevertheless, the only thing that ends up making most traders emotional is because they really do not have a single idea how to trade and that affects them a lot and as long as he is able to learn and imbibe those things, he would be fine in the long run.

I trade candlestick pattern a lot on 4hr time frame and it has been pretty effective, but there are other things such as risk management and necessary stuff to know before trading as they would always be of great help.
Pages:
Jump to: