Pages:
Author

Topic: How to become a trader? - page 27. (Read 2362 times)

Activity: 386
Merit: 100
April 24, 2018, 06:40:44 AM
To become a good trader you need commitment to learn and have knowledge about trading and most importantly how much are you willing to risk just dont invest money you can't afford to lose. And a good strategy when to buy or sell and have and entry and exit plan in your investment.
This is very important to become a trader is to learned the basics so you will know how to start. Always understand the risks because without understanding it losing money will experience. Absolutely you have point don't invest on what we can't afford. Think and gain knowledge before trades for the better future.
Becoming a good trader and a bad trader both experiences are present in the market. If you want to be a good trader you have to adopt the knowledge of those coins which are leading in the market and you are sure about the selling probability of those coins is very important. If the demand is more than your selection of coin is very good and if very few people are the customers of that holding coin then it is a bad coin.
Activity: 647
Merit: 274
April 23, 2018, 05:27:01 PM
Im a begginer for the trading but my friends that teach me how to join and how to work in trading sites. They said that you need to remove your emotions because emotion is the best enemy of a trader. And second is study the basic candle sticks it is need for the begginer.

Do Not Trade with real coins/token or even Fiat currency if you are a beginner and is learning to trade. Try some crypto trading courses and learn different strategies .. test them out on some paper trading sites

WhaleClub Offers unlimited paper trading. Try out the strategies which you have learned on this Demo trading platform (with current real-time rates). Once you get familiar with the ups and downs and feels confident enough. you may want to deposit real money and try it out.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
April 23, 2018, 05:20:54 PM
ITs like everything else. You need practice, practice and practice. The main problem by trading is, that you need money to trade. SO when you are a newbie, you will loose all your money because you dont know anything. But the most people do that because they have no patience. So instead of this, you could do some researches about the cryptocurrencies your interested to invest and aalso the blockchain technology. Watch some months the charts and the news whats going on in the cryptocurrency world. ANd after you get some knowledge, you can start with trading with small amounts!
I think the best way to learn trading is to ask an expert or maybe a friend who know it and maybe they can help you in a basic way of trading. Trading is simple but we can also lose on it if we cannot do the right trading strategy. I believe that trading is the very best ways to gain a huge amount of money and we cannot denied the fact that it is really simple.

Yes, absolutely friends and expert traders are the one who can help you to become better trader because you can ask words or numbers in a moments which are really important in your developing skills that might you connect in your problems soon, every single details is a very important for you to know.
Activity: 226
Merit: 10
April 23, 2018, 05:10:41 PM
ITs like everything else. You need practice, practice and practice. The main problem by trading is, that you need money to trade. SO when you are a newbie, you will loose all your money because you dont know anything. But the most people do that because they have no patience. So instead of this, you could do some researches about the cryptocurrencies your interested to invest and aalso the blockchain technology. Watch some months the charts and the news whats going on in the cryptocurrency world. ANd after you get some knowledge, you can start with trading with small amounts!
I think the best way to learn trading is to ask an expert or maybe a friend who know it and maybe they can help you in a basic way of trading. Trading is simple but we can also lose on it if we cannot do the right trading strategy. I believe that trading is the very best ways to gain a huge amount of money and we cannot denied the fact that it is really simple.
Activity: 280
Merit: 103
April 23, 2018, 03:19:45 PM
Activity: 882
Merit: 301
April 23, 2018, 03:16:46 PM
Im a begginer for the trading but my friends that teach me how to join and how to work in trading sites. They said that you need to remove your emotions because emotion is the best enemy of a trader. And second is study the basic candle sticks it is need for the begginer.

Your friends are right. People get rekt because they get emotional most of the time. An experienced trader once told me to always have a good strategy and stick to it no matter the outcome. 
Activity: 1330
Merit: 121
April 23, 2018, 03:04:32 PM
First of all educate yourself and gain knowledge it will take you to take right decisions.Trading is the name of patience learn to control the emotions and never take decisions in panic.Keep eye on the market buy in low and sell in high but keep in mind dont put all eggs in one box must diversify the investment.
this is a really good rule, because even an investor does not have to respect all his funds in one project. This is tantamount to ruin. But nevertheless, you need to learn all the information about what you are trying to do.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
April 23, 2018, 01:33:05 PM
I hope your friends have told you how much money they have already lost as a result of their betting on the outcome of events unknown to them.
Activity: 392
Merit: 24
April 23, 2018, 01:17:19 PM
There are 3 very important point you need to create for yourself :
1-Patience
2-Experience
3-Targets
Activity: 910
Merit: 253
Hodlers Network
April 23, 2018, 01:16:08 PM
First of all educate yourself and gain knowledge it will take you to take right decisions.Trading is the name of patience learn to control the emotions and never take decisions in panic.Keep eye on the market buy in low and sell in high but keep in mind dont put all eggs in one box must diversify the investment.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
April 23, 2018, 12:33:42 PM
Indeed as a beginner should be able to withstand anger when the price conditions are bad because of these problems often make traders panic and losses can not be avoided.Besides the key they have to have is patience and always be optimistic in investing.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
April 23, 2018, 07:23:45 AM
There are many kinds of trading methods. Knowledge is the number one key if you want to trade.Trading is not that difficult but you can earn more money from that job. You better have more patience to do the trade and there is some risks you have to take.its takes time and effort but you should have the perfect timing to that job.
Activity: 756
Merit: 505
April 23, 2018, 07:01:34 AM
be knowledgeable first. to analyze the markets well. follow the finance agenda. These are things that are primarily needed. then it is necessary to manage the capital well. Taking huge risks can increase profits, but I think that is not a good method. If you divide the capital, you can make more profit.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 112
April 23, 2018, 06:54:40 AM
not only emotion pal,  you must learn also how you can prevent such factors when it comes to trading 'cause being trader is not a easy . which is you should have enough knowledge and skills about it and you must have a lot of patience 'cause market is so volatile and unpredictable
Activity: 854
Merit: 501
April 23, 2018, 06:23:05 AM
If you're friend is already said the basic need in trading then explore it first.try to learn more strategy before you enter in trading.you always need the guidance of you're friend much more better than asking here.maybe a little bit help here in trading sites discussion.
Basically when a person goes in a new place, he is confused and conscious about everything. So for ease and getting normal, some technical papers and information are given to him so that he can easily adjust himself according to environment. Same is the condition here with all those who are newbies and came in trading, they must learn basic knowledge about bitcoins and then start trading.
Activity: 331
StartFi
April 22, 2018, 03:53:50 PM
Becoming a trader isn't that hard because it depends on you gonna become a win trader or a lose trader also.
Of course noone want to lose right ? But become a winner isn't that easy if you want to be. Sometimes you need some lucks to make it happened also because skills isn't everything.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
April 22, 2018, 02:11:38 PM
To become a good trader you need commitment to learn and have knowledge about trading and most importantly how much are you willing to risk just dont invest money you can't afford to lose. And a good strategy when to buy or sell and have and entry and exit plan in your investment.
This is very important to become a trader is to learned the basics so you will know how to start. Always understand the risks because without understanding it losing money will experience. Absolutely you have point don't invest on what we can't afford. Think and gain knowledge before trades for the better future.
One is how to become an experience less trader and another in experienced trader. An experience less trader earns little or loose money and an experienced trader can earn and double the money he invested in easily. This difference is on the bases of knowledge. If you want to become a good trader then learn enough knowledge about trading and if want to be a highly experienced trader then courses are available and you can enrich yourself with them.
Activity: 162
Merit: 2
April 22, 2018, 01:29:00 PM

thats right in trading emotion is  your enemy so you need to control your emotion if you lose money in trading. so I suggest you to read everything to how to be professional in trading.
Activity: 812
Merit: 510
April 22, 2018, 01:15:34 PM
You can study candles but in starting you won't be able to understand I'll tell you what to do , first you see the 1 day charts and the changes occuring on a daily basis then check the 6 month graph to find out the highest point it has reached if it's higher than the current price buy iy or else wait
Activity: 545
April 22, 2018, 12:42:59 PM
In order to become a trader one must have appropriate knowledge and skills. To create your own tactics, you must "feel"the market, study all the types of analysis. Trader should use fundamental analysis at first. And after that study the graphs using technical analysis.
Only such kind of knowledge could lead to total understanding of this sphere.
Pages:
Jump to: