Pages:
Author

Topic: How to become a trader? - page 23. (Read 2362 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
May 03, 2018, 11:43:10 AM
Im a begginer for the trading but my friends that teach me how to join and how to work in trading sites. They said that you need to remove your emotions because emotion is the best enemy of a trader. And second is study the basic candle sticks it is need for the begginer.

Yeah but in addition to these you should create account on some exchanges or trading websites. Some site do provide demo account, with the help of which  you can get idea about how trading works. Other important thing that you need in this trading is patience. In start days try to observe more and study as much as you can.
I like what you are thinking . I think investing in knowledge is very important because if you do not have the knowledge, you will be constantly experiencing failure in trading but if you want to do this job we have to spend a lot of time and money and If you are a good psychologist then everything will be easier for you
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
May 03, 2018, 10:54:45 AM
Im a begginer for the trading but my friends that teach me how to join and how to work in trading sites. They said that you need to remove your emotions because emotion is the best enemy of a trader. And second is study the basic candle sticks it is need for the begginer.
I think you were wrong about a trader with an investor. The nature of your job is an investor.
I will give you more suggestions. Removing emotions while working is very good but we still need a great deal of knowledge in this field.
This is a field that requires a lot of relationships and speed of information updates and accuracy in the analysis. There are many things you need to master to become a professional investor.
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
May 03, 2018, 10:46:04 AM

Yeah but in addition to these you should create account on some exchanges or trading websites. Some site do provide demo account, with the help of which  you can get idea about how trading works. Other important thing that you need in this trading is patience. In start days try to observe more and study as much as you can.
legendary
Activity: 861
Merit: 1000
May 03, 2018, 10:39:48 AM

Well yes it's true though and to be honest emotion can leads to depression and regrets at the end of the day , don't have a set of mind that is negative always be positive at any time and any cost ,always take the risk so there is no regrets on the end , nevertheless be wise too.

And by the way i'm still learning because i'm still new at trading industry , good luck though , we can do this , cheers.
legendary
Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000
May 03, 2018, 08:00:48 AM

to be a trader I think it is very easy you just need to use the capital and you just need to buy it after selling just sesimple it, after buying after that save until the price goes up and back green after that you can sell it. just as simple as that.
It is easy when we just think of it but it is hard thing when you're already there in the process. The capital, effort and knowledge is what you realky need before you're going to perform it. I think it takes time to perfect the skills and your experiences too to be able to have a high percentage of winning trading in future.
Activity: 2352
Merit: 594
May 03, 2018, 07:42:03 AM

That is actually true, as you begin with trading, you must be emotionally prepared and avoid inputing too much emotions in it. In trading , we must all be patience and be willing to wait for the perfect timing all the time. We must just enjoy what we are doing to avoid losses and regrets.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
May 03, 2018, 07:19:36 AM
First is to study the basics in chart,
 Resistance and support
 Trend line
 Technical Indicators
 etc.

You can also study trading by observing trading strategies in tradingview Smiley

Activity: 59
May 03, 2018, 07:16:14 AM

I think the best solution for you is to test your skills in FundFantasy (FundFantasy.com), this is financial fantasy trading platform where you place trades predictions and see your return in live.
im playing there for a while it is free of charge and they are giving away ETH prizes. try it yourself maybe we can challenge each other. send me a message  Smiley
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
May 03, 2018, 06:57:23 AM

I definitely agree. One must be able to study all the information that is necessary for him or her to become an effective trader. Most newbie traders these days have not the slightest idea what they got their selves into. So, we need to be knowledgeable at something first to be successful in it.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054
May 03, 2018, 05:10:29 AM
It is very easy to become a good trader because there are lot of helping material is available on google YouTube and some other websites,  When you start trading it is good thing to advised to you that is you must have a cool mind to trade because market condition is make you panic but you don,t feel panic and just wait with cool mind,
Yes the only thing we all need is the skill and knowledge to be able to make decisions and you will always be helpless if you have none of those as you will keep having losing trades. People always over emphasize patience in trading, but it is foolish to be patient when you should be out of a trade since you see a trend changing and if the person cannot see that, what is the essence of being called a trader then ?

Becoming a trader is so easier one for anyone. But managing our trades into profitable make a successful trader which is not easier for all of us. That is the reason only people who are all predicative themselves to allocate time for learning and practicing a successful trader.
Activity: 420
May 03, 2018, 04:20:37 AM
It is very easy to become a good trader because there are lot of helping material is available on google YouTube and some other websites,  When you start trading it is good thing to advised to you that is you must have a cool mind to trade because market condition is make you panic but you don,t feel panic and just wait with cool mind,
Activity: 505
Merit: 35
May 03, 2018, 01:47:53 AM

Actually your friend is correct about the emotions and candle stick. But there are lots of things you need to consider to become a trader. You need to learn the two basic analyses the fundamental and technical analysis. The books you need to read at least one are the following:

1.   Market Wizard
2.   2. Reminiscences of stock operator
3.   The New Market Wizard
4.   How to Make Money in Stocks
5.   One Up on Wall Street

It is also important that you have a coach in trading because they will shorten you the learning process.
Activity: 476
May 02, 2018, 09:16:06 PM

to be a trader I think it is very easy you just need to use the capital and you just need to buy it after selling just sesimple it, after buying after that save until the price goes up and back green after that you can sell it. just as simple as that.
Activity: 718
Merit: 500
May 02, 2018, 04:21:29 PM
To become a trader you must first have a bitcoin to trade then make account in binance.com and learn to read chart just watch videos on youtube. Study the basic candlesticks and basic pattern.

You don't need a full bitcoin to start trading.. you can transfert fiat to an exchange and start trading.
There's a lot of indicators that you can use, you gotta dyor first and then choose which one you like
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
May 02, 2018, 04:13:53 PM

First of all learn how to trade. to learn you may read article about crypto and crypto trading.
secondly buy some bitcoin/ eth using coinbase or other exchange site.

finally you trade in . binance , etherdelta,kucoin,bittrex,livecoin etc..
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
May 02, 2018, 03:55:09 PM
that's right, to trade you should stay calm and be able to control the emotions because it takes a quiet mind and a good strategy to be able to get a profit, if you are wrong in making decisions then you will lose
I must agree.Trading is not just an easy thing to do.It requires big preparations before engaging into trading.And having a good analysis on the movement of price market is one thing that could lead you into a successful trader.And trading is intended to make profit so focus on your money goals,and not on your emotional satisfaction because that will lead you into failure if you make it a center point.
Activity: 78
May 02, 2018, 02:52:30 PM
I think every trader should have clear concept about crypto trading. you have to knowledgeable first to analyze the markets. very important thing is  you have to patience. if you have clear concept you can earn more money by the trading and more money from that job. I think trading is not for everyone. first of all you need to learn about trading and then your can continue with trading. If you are not good analysis with cryto markent then you should not trading. you can learn trading form your friend and another person who have enough knowledge about crypto trading.
Activity: 333
Merit: 11
May 02, 2018, 01:58:53 PM
it is better to do so, learning to trade with friends who are proficient to trade is the right choice, and of course we will be quick to know and understand how to trade properly, traders must be able to control his emotions, because emotions are our biggest enemies when doing trade, in addition we must be able to train our patience of.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
May 02, 2018, 11:42:07 AM
First of all trading is not for everyone. If you are not good with analysis, charts, controlling emotions, risk management, it is better to go for long term investment instead of doing trading that usually account for short term. Emotions are definitely need to be out of the scene. You are not going to make instant profits. Start with small amounts to test the waters. Read news and updates about various coins and instead of putting your real money. Just do a theoretical trading for the start, I mean make an excel sheet, right down the entry point, stoploss and expected profit. Then analyze the market for the same, just on the paper for the start. And when you gain some confidence with your analysis, start with real money.
Activity: 322
May 02, 2018, 11:33:10 AM
To become a trader is easy you have to buy low and sell high for a good profit in the future. I always hold in long term trading to make sure the profit.
Pages:
Jump to: