Pages:
Author

Topic: How to become a trader? - page 28. (Read 2362 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 105
April 22, 2018, 12:26:03 PM
Im a begginer for the trading but my friends that teach me how to join and how to work in trading sites. They said that you need to remove your emotions because emotion is the best enemy of a trader. And second is study the basic candle sticks it is need for the begginer.
And you need a target for your trade, for example if you targeting gain 25% today and you got it, then you should stop. Stop thinking greedy and stop think that you have lot of luck. You should learn how to analyze and also always update with crypto news
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
First Islamic Crypto Exchange
April 22, 2018, 11:36:33 AM
It is necessary to learn the technical analysis and in order to successfully trade it is necessary to continually monitor the news of the crypto
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
April 22, 2018, 11:33:19 AM

To become a successful trader, you learn how to persevere and be patient. You have to constantly explore and constantly learn to try to acquire the knowledge of the forefathers to share with us. If you do the above factors I believe you will succeed
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
April 22, 2018, 10:58:39 AM
Im a begginer for the trading but my friends that teach me how to join and how to work in trading sites. They said that you need to remove your emotions because emotion is the best enemy of a trader. And second is study the basic candle sticks it is need for the begginer.

Yes,your friend is true since the market prices are not stable and very very volatile that is why holding emotion helps you to think right than panic when market is falling and you see your cryptos dumping.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
April 22, 2018, 09:44:07 AM
I have only two things I know in trading a coin first picking a coin to trade which has a great news thay can pump the price or can called hype you need to buy before this massive buy happen. Second, find a coin which has a wide gap in the buy and sell order price. You so can get profit in an instant, note only coin has a volume in that day
Activity: 280
April 22, 2018, 09:21:05 AM
Good day, read and study the following,
1. CandleStick Reading
2. Support and Resistance
3. Chart Formations, Patterns, Structures
4. Technical Indicators
Happy trading!
Activity: 630
Merit: 130
April 22, 2018, 05:50:33 AM
I agree that emotions ruin everything when it come to money talk.

First thing you should do is study about cryptos.
Terminologies, everything that could be involved such as the coins, sites, market cap, values and how it works synchronously.
The ability to understand the world of cryptocurrency will give you way in becoming a good trader for you will have the knowledge, idea, and skills to move freely within the trading sites. You would know how long you will wait and you will be able to estimate time and value that you will be needing.
Activity: 291
Merit: 10
April 21, 2018, 02:49:45 PM
There is many sources to get knowledge, but only one source of getting practice, so go get some alts, or a little amount of btc and just try to start with that you have
Activity: 1236
Merit: 252
April 21, 2018, 02:46:34 PM

Of what you say I see that your friends doing well in the trading field, it's true you need to remove your emotions, because if you doing trading and you have that emotion is the big enemy of a trader.
Exactly don’t be emotional infect leave your emotions at your home once you go for trading, as it will rise and it will fall too but you will have to wait and never sell it, it is good to start with small and as you said it is good to get knowledge from your surrounding trader too as they will give you ideas about trading and take start from long time trading,. Then check the market and when it will be down try to trade some more, so this way as much as time will pass you will gain experience and you will become professional trader for sure.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
April 21, 2018, 12:58:53 PM
The best to learn trading is actually gaining experience on the field. You can start with the lowest possible amount and do research about the market and understand the movement behaviour. There are two types of analysis and both of them has their own pros and cons. Yes, you should keep your emotions away while trading. Always remember the rules of Warren Buffet,

Rule no 1: Never lose your capital
Rule no 2: Never forget rule no 1

Thus learn from trial and error method and don't rely blindly on other's opinion.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
April 21, 2018, 12:38:27 PM
Well your friends have right because it really can affect you when you lose a good amount of money, and it happened to me too and it's really hard to get over it, it takes time, but you really have to have a strong mind and think that anyway that money that you've lost, it will gather again.And you really can't predict accurate prices so yes even to professionals this can happen,but i think that the most important part of this thing is to be always informed and always watch the market.
Activity: 139
April 21, 2018, 12:33:37 PM
To become a trader in the crypto market, I think you need to master some of the following principles:
1. Have a solid understanding of the business sector (cryptocurrency)
2. exchange experience accumulated on the market when trading.
3. Have information and observation.
4. Have the bravery and patience.
Objectively, factors such as luck - opportunity, also contribute significantly.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 506
April 21, 2018, 12:32:10 PM
To become a good trader you need commitment to learn and have knowledge about trading and most importantly how much are you willing to risk just dont invest money you can't afford to lose. And a good strategy when to buy or sell and have and entry and exit plan in your investment.
This is very important to become a trader is to learned the basics so you will know how to start. Always understand the risks because without understanding it losing money will experience. Absolutely you have point don't invest on what we can't afford. Think and gain knowledge before trades for the better future.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 269
April 21, 2018, 12:14:45 PM
To become a good trader you need commitment to learn and have knowledge about trading and most importantly how much are you willing to risk just dont invest money you can't afford to lose. And a good strategy when to buy or sell and have and entry and exit plan in your investment.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
April 21, 2018, 12:07:20 PM
Your friend did say some good points when you want to become a trader, first is you have to set aside any emotions especially when the market is down; that's when your emotional and would not understand how you want to go over your portfolio so it would be best to stay out of trading when the market is red or down. Secondly is not just the candle sticks but also read some beginners guide to trading, you can just google them and once you are familiar with the basics of trading that's the time you learn those candle sticks so you won't be confused or loaded with information you barely understand.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
April 21, 2018, 11:57:10 AM
As you said you were taught the way to join and work in trading sites if you had begun buy and sell bitcoin or altcoins on these trading sites then congratulation! You was a trader. But to able win trader and earn money in this market is not easy. 90% of traders will loss their money when beginning. Not So, only the basic candlestick and control emotion you should also learn much knowledge about technical analysis like: Bollinger Band, RSI, MA...... before start trading.
Activity: 478
Merit: 113
April 21, 2018, 11:43:02 AM

You have already been directed to the right track. The secret to become a good trader is indeed PREPARATION. Research technical analysis, read forum posts and documentation and always remember that there is no such thing as the perfect trader.

EVERY TRADER at times has positions that will end up in a loss. However, the more you study and research the more you will reduce the chances to be at loss to the minimum.

NEVER feel that you know it all with trading. There is ALWAYS a chance to refine your skills. Learn from what successful traders do, ask questions and again, once more, research, research and research even more. I will be worth it.

Avoid being driven by pure greed and emotion and profit will come, it is not impossible at all.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
April 21, 2018, 11:14:42 AM
You have to learn firstly and getting good knowledge about trading crypto currencies before start trading. If you dont have the knowledge about the basics at least, you re going (most likely) to lose your hard earned money by making bad trades. Learning how to choose the most profitable coins to trade, how to analyze and study the market and the chart are a must before starting.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 793
Bitcoin = Financial freedom
April 21, 2018, 11:03:41 AM
If you want to start trading know it is little risk because current scenario. Because we don't predict the exact possibilities so better you should invest in long term. But if you need to try this platform you should choose carefully because you must read the white paper and chart of the coin. Then only we should find the best coin in trading.
Knowledge is one certain thing to definitely have when it comes to trading and a lot of people always miss this.

Though his friends told him to trade candle, which is not bad, but trading candles is not the only thing that is involved, there are some other indicators that can always help to make good decisions and unless one is conversant with them, it would be a very hard thing trading in a very volatile market.

If he wants to trade, he should read all that is possible and find which best suits him and stick with that, but one thing with trading is that one pattern does not fit it all as you always have to re-strategize once in a while.

A traders need some little quality to be a good in his trading and some of them are experience and patience if you had these these things with little intelligence you will get a stable earning for sure for many years.
Activity: 540
Merit: 100
BountyMarketCap
April 21, 2018, 10:52:17 AM

That's right, trading is risky because doing it so without enough knowledge could just lead you to unnecessary losses. As you begin with trading, you must first adopt the changes and start gaining knowledge about it. You could ask for your friends for help but you better have enough patience for it as well.
Pages:
Jump to: