Pages:
Author

Topic: How to become a trader? - page 25. (Read 2362 times)

Activity: 736
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 30, 2018, 07:02:44 PM
Apart from getting rid of emotions, you need to learn to be patient. Patience is the key to success because without it, you surely will fail. Although the failure will cross your path, it is a part of the success. There is no success without failure. For the record, I have failed many times, but then I learned several things from failure as they were part of building many good experiences. And when you succeed, you will feel like it was worth the try.
Yes before we reach our goals their are many failures that we've been faced, that challenge us and helps us to develop our strategies, we can possibly earn this by having a patience on which we didn't give up because we know someday it would help us to generate a good strategy that can be used in getting a huge profit in trading. Don't stop if you loss a profit in trading but make this a motivation that can help you to increase your knowledge in trading.
Activity: 476
April 30, 2018, 06:48:54 PM
Im a begginer for the trading but my friends that teach me how to join and how to work in trading sites. They said that you need to remove your emotions because emotion is the best enemy of a trader. And second is study the basic candle sticks it is need for the begginer.

You cannot become a trader if you don't have any capital, meaning you must buy first Bitcoin then once you have it, You are now capable to buy

any coin in the exchange platform. But before that you need to sign up first in any platform for you to make some trade in the exchange site.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 342
Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly
April 30, 2018, 04:20:53 PM
Apart from getting rid of emotions, you need to learn to be patient. Patience is the key to success because without it, you surely will fail. Although the failure will cross your path, it is a part of the success. There is no success without failure. For the record, I have failed many times, but then I learned several things from failure as they were part of building many good experiences. And when you succeed, you will feel like it was worth the try.
Activity: 630
Merit: 24
April 30, 2018, 04:19:17 PM
In additional,I just want to say that sometimes traders,which don't try to make decisions easily,Think about something like that: 'if it was easy,there'd billionaires everyone,I think its very bad narrative..So what about becoming a trader,Its nothing, everyone can do this,the most important thing is - how to become an experienced trader...and how to learn when is right time to choose your best position,I think its the sign...Anyway,When you will learn things like that you can call to yourself a trader..So protect the consistency and try to follow your own rules.This is a real trader.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
April 30, 2018, 03:49:36 PM
they said that you need to remove your emotions because emotion is the best enemy of a trader and second is study the basic candle sticks it is need for the begginer...there are different kinds of trading methods available in crypto currency for example you can buy bitcoin and trade it for an altcoin in an exchange or you can buy bitcoin and sell it for fiat and so on simply a trader means knows how to buy and sell the crypto currencies on exchange but the important thing is you need to know that how to make profits from trading crypto currency...
Activity: 966
Merit: 517
April 30, 2018, 03:37:24 PM
There are many kinds of trading methods. Knowledge is the number one key if you want to trade.Trading is not that difficult but you can earn more money from that job. You better have more patience to do the trade and there is some risks you have to take.its takes time and effort but you should have the perfect timing to that job.
Yeah, seeing trading more as a job will always give anyone who wants to trade the real picture of what trading is really all about. Firstly, trading itself is a very huge profession and taking a profession lightly can always lead to not doing it well which eventually always lead to a demerit for such a person rather than it being a merit.

If anyone is ready to trade, learning should always be the first thing in mind and taking that learning seriously is one thing no one should ever joke with. Becoming a trader has lot of potential risk to deal with. That is the reason only serious people are finding success with trading.
In my experience, we need to give a balanced importance to trading to enjoy success with it. If you give it more importance similar to your regular job then you may get panic for both buying and selling which may lead not to follow your own trading plans. If we do not give enough importance then we cannot be dedicated to trading which is much worse than before case. So, we need to be a balanced person so that we can be a successful trader.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
April 30, 2018, 12:48:57 PM
Im a begginer for the trading but my friends that teach me how to join and how to work in trading sites. They said that you need to remove your emotions because emotion is the best enemy of a trader. And second is study the basic candle sticks it is need for the begginer.
I think you can start trading at this time, it can be seen that the bitcoin price in the past few days has been rising continuously and this is the time for you to start trading. The market is recovering strongly and the market capitalization has surpassed $ 400 billion. With such a strong recovery, you can be assured of peace and commerce at this time.
Activity: 89
Merit: 0
April 30, 2018, 12:46:34 PM

If you want to be a successful trader you should need patience. This is the basic things for trading. Before investing money you should do research on that money. I think this is the right place to learn and improve yourself. Just go to Trading discussion session read other post and gain knowledge. Instead of keeping all the money in single coin, better split into other altcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029
April 30, 2018, 09:36:25 AM
There are many kinds of trading methods. Knowledge is the number one key if you want to trade.Trading is not that difficult but you can earn more money from that job. You better have more patience to do the trade and there is some risks you have to take.its takes time and effort but you should have the perfect timing to that job.
Yeah, seeing trading more as a job will always give anyone who wants to trade the real picture of what trading is really all about. Firstly, trading itself is a very huge profession and taking a profession lightly can always lead to not doing it well which eventually always lead to a demerit for such a person rather than it being a merit.

If anyone is ready to trade, learning should always be the first thing in mind and taking that learning seriously is one thing no one should ever joke with. Becoming a trader has lot of potential risk to deal with. That is the reason only serious people are finding success with trading.
Activity: 151
Merit: 2
April 30, 2018, 08:24:16 AM
First of all you need to Analysis and you will  get some concept about trading. if you want to trading you should have more patience and there is some risks you have to take.and you learn to control the emotions and you should never take decisions in panic. you can ask an expert or maybe a friend who know about trading and more experience they can help you in a basic way of trading i think it is the best way to learn trading.

In my opinion the important thing is that you should collect all the required information to become a good trader. Knowledge and experience is very important to become a successful trader. You should analyses the market on daily bases. Try to deal in such currency which demand is good and more people want to invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 253
April 29, 2018, 05:45:12 PM
Some say that you have to remove the emotions on trading but how can you do that? I suggest that the best thing to do is to manage our emotions. If we will be able to do that then we can manage our trading. Then learn the basics, we cannot comprehend technical analysis when we do not know the basics. There are lots of ways to know that. Self-study like using google, youtube and asking someone we know that doing the thing is a great start.
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
April 29, 2018, 11:49:11 AM
To become a trader you need to take the first step buy something that you think is someday can give you profits and you taught has the highest potential to grow, to become a trader you must take risk for the risk. I don't know if its applicable to you but i'm a trader you being my first step knowing nothing and trading and just jump in and yeah I lost some profits but the knowledge and experience I gain is incomparable.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
April 29, 2018, 07:32:58 AM
If you want to become a trader you have to learn on how trading works then read some forum here to have an idea in trading then buy BTC send it to exchange .

Activity: 420
April 29, 2018, 07:03:34 AM

to be a trader I think it's very easy you just need to sell and buy bitcoin or altcoin only, when the low price buy bitcoin as much as you can after the price goes up then you can sell it. just simple do not get too complicated when trading.
Activity: 406
April 29, 2018, 06:38:46 AM
Becoming a trader is not that easy and you need proper knowledge and skills in order to be a successful someday. First thing you need to know is that are you really like trading?, do you think you will fit into that system?. If yes then proceed to learn the basic of it, not just memorizing but understand all the things you need to learn. Next is to have a capital and any amount can do as long as you have will to earn. And the last is to find the best coins in the market by fully research any coin you think profitable in the future.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
April 29, 2018, 06:27:29 AM
Basic of trading is simple we just need to buy in the low price and then sell it in the high price, but we need to learn first how to read the chart to know when the best time to buy and sell our crypto. Don't forget to manage our emotion to get more profit and never panic buy or panic sell always to try make good decision.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 269
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 29, 2018, 06:20:29 AM
That is part of trading but starting to be a trader really requires a lot of knowledge. Knowledge in candlestick reading, technical analysis and fundamental analysis which take time a lot. I guess you will encounter it when you will start to trade your coin that you received from bounty or airdrop in this forum. Learn the basic and start to view at youtube channel. You can gather a lot of data in internet, just be resourceful.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
April 29, 2018, 06:09:27 AM
Your friends actually gave you some pretty good clue but that is not the only thing you need to survive as a trader.
You really need to learn more than just candlesticks unless you are trying out a different pattern entirely which I want to assume you are going to be making use of the long time frame charts. A lot of people trade candles anyway and as long as you know what to look out for, you should be fine. All the above, I will suggest you learn the use of MACD, RSI and few other indicators as well.
As a trader, we will always determine the possibilities may happen and update the market everytime because we need to avoid losses of coin .Don't be hurry and greedy in selling,and calm your emotions in terms of trading .Becoming a trader we need to took time and loof for a better chances .
Activity: 1148
Merit: 527
April 29, 2018, 05:25:24 AM
Your friends actually gave you some pretty good clue but that is not the only thing you need to survive as a trader.
You really need to learn more than just candlesticks unless you are trying out a different pattern entirely which I want to assume you are going to be making use of the long time frame charts. A lot of people trade candles anyway and as long as you know what to look out for, you should be fine. All the above, I will suggest you learn the use of MACD, RSI and few other indicators as well.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 379
Catalog Websites
April 29, 2018, 01:01:55 AM
How to be a trader:
1. Buy some btc, via sites like Coinbase[1], Gemini[2], etc depending on your country
2. Send over the BTC to exchanges like Binance[3] and Bitfinex[4]
3. Pick your trading pair(BTC/ETH, BTC/SC, BTC/COSS, etc etc)
4. Trade

Now the actual hard part is how to be a good trader. How do you learn the basics? Read. Hit up Google. There are lots of good free information out there.

[1] https://coinbase.com/
[2] https://gemini.com/
[3] https://binance.com/
[4] https://bitfinex.com/

No. That's not what he needs. OP you need to learn technical analysis. https://www.investopedia.com/terms/t/technicalanalysis.asp

learning technical analysis is good and it will be useful down the line and in case he wanted to trade other things such as stocks too. but it won't work in cryptocurrencies most of all in altcoins because of the manipulations.
so it is best not to put so much effort into it!

Then it is best not to trade at all. I have been using TA for cryptos and it works, not an easy task but it definitely works. Every market is manipulated, saying cryptos are too is not saying much plus people really like to exaggerate on that.
Perhaps that is why my mentor instructed me not to trade. He told me to remove my mind from even thinking of trading.

But let me ask, is trading that complex?
Pages:
Jump to: