Pages:
Author

Topic: How to become a trader? - page 22. (Read 2362 times)

Activity: 180
Merit: 10
May 09, 2018, 02:10:09 PM
Thanks for that.
Correct, the hard part is how to be a good trader. Actually make it a better trader.
Your emotions should not be included with every decision that you will make.
You always need to be wise and think like a businessman. A little profit shoulf do good. Learn how to escape just right before a bear comes.
Hard to predict the market so better take the safe road.
Trading is not a tough task. You can simply buy bitcoin, then go through any exchanger for bitcoin as well as altcoin trading. But, to be successful in trading. you have to learn a lot, be cool, be patient and have confidence in your trade. Never be panic.
Activity: 742
Merit: 397
May 09, 2018, 01:43:10 PM
Im a begginer for the trading but my friends that teach me how to join and how to work in trading sites. They said that you need to remove your emotions because emotion is the best enemy of a trader. And second is study the basic candle sticks it is need for the begginer.

To be a successful trader, you must be willing and eager to learn and adopt knowledge about the basics of trading. You must set aside too must emotions for it especially if the market is in red. Bear in mind that crypto is volatile and there will be sudden changes at times so you must always be ready for it.
Activity: 274
Merit: 100
May 09, 2018, 01:06:34 PM
From my point of vision with the development of the technology world that's currently very rapid growth, lately the world geban in sparking with the emergence of a new technology called cryptocurrency
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
May 08, 2018, 10:38:31 PM
I agree to what your friends that you should start with the basic first. Before you start trading, learning is the key point. One should learn how a trading works and what a trader should do. So, you must read, research and study more. If you think that you are already ready to trade, it must be best to start a little amount first as a practice.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
May 08, 2018, 07:14:47 PM
Im a begginer for the trading but my friends that teach me how to join and how to work in trading sites. They said that you need to remove your emotions because emotion is the best enemy of a trader. And second is study the basic candle sticks it is need for the begginer.
For some people becoming a trader is easy but it is not that much easy because you will play with your money and if you will play with money then you will need a high profile knowledge for that. You have to take some classes in any institute to learn the trade or if you do not have any then you have to ask for help from any expert trader who is earning a good profit and is successful in this field.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 250
May 08, 2018, 05:46:15 PM
One of the greatest rules of trading is to protect and keep your first deposit, not a profit, and calculate the money with the interest rate of the money in the account, not with the USD. Then you should analyze the news truthly and learn the technical analysis (even if it doesn't work in cryptocurrency). You can find as many sources as you want on Google and on YouTube to learn.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
May 08, 2018, 05:33:01 PM
I think that there's nothing so complicated. Just put a % of your fiat money into crypto and try to play among the rates of alts and btc at one of the available exchanges.
It is not complicated if you do not care about you profits and your losses, then you can do what you are suggesting but you are going to become a loser trader, but if what you really want to do is to earn a significant amount of money with cryptocurrencies by becoming a trader then it is going to be very complex, because every trader is looking to do the same and they are not going to give you their money without a fight.
Activity: 1008
May 07, 2018, 06:44:52 AM

to be a trader I think it is very easy you just need to use the capital and you just need to buy it after selling just sesimple it, after buying after that save until the price goes up and back green after that you can sell it. just as simple as that.
It is easy to jot down the strategy of making money in the trading market but not easy to execute it. You need a lot of courage and patience for following it in the right way. There are many people who follow this rule but never succeed because they cannot stand the crisis of the crypto market. You need to be       strong enough to keep pace with ups and downs of the mighty market. This is how you can earn money.
Activity: 910
Merit: 512
May 04, 2018, 07:54:33 AM
study the basic candle sticks it is need for the begginer....can see that the market is volatile and complex, so becoming a trader and being able to trade successfully takes a lot of time and money. You need to learn a lot of things and also have to spend a large amount of capital to be able to experience the reality and give the experience and lessons for yourself. The market is volatile and difficult to predict so you need to have a clear and concrete plan before investing....
The very first thing which you need to do to become a trader is that you need to make up your mind that you must become a trader and that you will remain firm in your decision even if you suffer a huge loss in trading. After that, you need to start learning different basic things which can help you in having a fair idea of how things work in trading and that you need to start with less coins to get some experience first.
Activity: 588
May 04, 2018, 04:24:27 AM

I think you should join the market because it will teach you skills such as managing greed and fear.
I think to be a merchant it's better to join the community in bitcointalk, because that's where there's going to be some who want to teach you how to trade good and good. because to be a trader is not easy and the risk is also quite large later
Based from my experience, it is easy to become a trader but becoming a good trader is not. It takes a lot of patience and understanding of the market, and dealing with personal emotions when you are going to trade or if there is a current dump is the worst part. I was once a newbie trader and have also mistakenly participated with the dump. It was not my intention to sell if it is not for financial needs. Bitcoin was about $1 800 back then and it always come to my mind that, "what if I didn't need money that time?". I could have gain a very big profit from that. Anyways, as much as I want to regret that move I can't because it already happened. The money was used for a good purpose anyway.
Activity: 532
May 04, 2018, 03:45:47 AM

I think you should join the market because it will teach you skills such as managing greed and fear.
I think to be a merchant it's better to join the community in bitcointalk, because that's where there's going to be some who want to teach you how to trade good and good. because to be a trader is not easy and the risk is also quite large later
Activity: 154
May 04, 2018, 03:00:09 AM
How to be a trader:
1. Buy some btc, via sites like Coinbase[1], Gemini[2], etc depending on your country
2. Send over the BTC to exchanges like Binance[3] and Bitfinex[4]
3. Pick your trading pair(BTC/ETH, BTC/SC, BTC/COSS, etc etc)
4. Trade

Now the actual hard part is how to be a good trader. How do you learn the basics? Read. Hit up Google. There are lots of good free information out there.

[1] https://coinbase.com/
[2] https://gemini.com/
[3] https://binance.com/
[4] https://bitfinex.com/

No. That's not what he needs. OP you need to learn technical analysis. https://www.investopedia.com/terms/t/technicalanalysis.asp

Yes, you do need to remove your emotions as much as possible and make trades based only on your own strategy. There are plenty of good youtube channels about it. I personally follow this one the most: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnqZ2hx679DqRi6khRUNw2g  Very insightful technical analysis.

Thank you for sharing your thought about trading. It is really my desire to learn about trading too. I am now into some bounty campaigns in order to earn but I would like also to indulge into trading. As of now, I really read hard about trading and try to understand the concept of it. Thanks for sharing those links. It will help me a lot.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 300
May 04, 2018, 02:39:16 AM
In the topic above, I already answered this question, I will answer you. to trade crypto, you need to learn all the information from the history of bitcoin, then invest a small part of the money, which is not a pity to lose, and learn to trade yourself.
I think if we wanted to become a trader we must research on how trading works or maybe gain a huge amount of profit. I think we must ask some simple question to some trading expert to have an idea on how to trade for good. We need to do self study and self discipline regarding on time management specially when we are going to trade with crypto currency.
Activity: 7
May 04, 2018, 02:28:17 AM

Activity: 516
Merit: 38
May 04, 2018, 02:01:34 AM
Some say that you have to remove the emotions on trading but how can you do that? I suggest that the best thing to do is to manage our emotions. If we will be able to do that then we can manage our trading. Then learn the basics, we cannot comprehend technical analysis when we do not know the basics. There are lots of ways to know that. Self-study like using google, youtube and asking someone we know that doing the thing is a great start.
It is good to become a trader because in the modern world you need to do something in order to make money and productivity is important for your utilizing time and gaining high profit in little time. To be productive you need to select valuable coins for which demand is high and tomorrow someone buy your coin and you sell it normally.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
May 03, 2018, 07:09:58 PM
In the topic above, I already answered this question, I will answer you. to trade crypto, you need to learn all the information from the history of bitcoin, then invest a small part of the money, which is not a pity to lose, and learn to trade yourself.
Activity: 378
ApolloX
May 03, 2018, 06:52:57 PM
I think that there's nothing so complicated. Just put a % of your fiat money into crypto and try to play among the rates of alts and btc at one of the available exchanges.
Activity: 1092
May 03, 2018, 06:51:18 PM

Trading is not an easy job, it takes a lot of risk specially in crypto trading. But here's a thread that might help you to enhance your knowledge about crypto trading, https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/characteristic-of-trader-2842850 this thread contains the different characteristics of a trader and a lot of advices from those highly experienced crypto trader. Hope it helps you with you trading journey.
Trading is one of the most stressful jobs in the world, I'm very nervous just looking at the price of bitcoin and how it moves and I'm not even a trader I am a long term holder, it is very difficult to imagine how traders deal with the huge amount of stress that they get every day, so not only do you need the skills to become a trader you also need to have a very strong character and personality in order to deal with the pressures of the job.
Activity: 728
Merit: 502
May 03, 2018, 03:30:22 PM

to be a trader I think it's very easy you just need to sell and buy bitcoin or altcoin only, when the low price buy bitcoin as much as you can after the price goes up then you can sell it. just simple do not get too complicated when trading.
Trading is very easy if you look at with iron hand according to the today technological market trading is important. One can get easy profit if place his decisions at the right timings but today market is technological so never follow the old rules of trading and try to come to the crypto trading that is very important with profit. Select a valuable coin which has high demand in the market and trusted store of value so trade with such coins only.
Activity: 406
May 03, 2018, 12:42:19 PM
The best way to learn something is practical actions and full immersion in the process. So just start
Pages:
Jump to: