Pages:
Author

Topic: How to Choose a Good ICO - page 41. (Read 10149 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
July 11, 2018, 11:36:10 PM
If you want to choose a good ICO, first of all, you must investigate the team behind (I mean here team members and advisors). Cause the concept might be very good but the key role in the project success is its implementation by the people. So the first thing you should do is to have a look at the experience of the team and the project that they have taken part before. Also, you will know about success by observing fundraising campaign and how quickly it is processing. After this, you can make a grounded decision on the investment strategy!
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
July 11, 2018, 11:33:20 PM
Hi guys, there are so many ICOs, such as those listed in https://www.coinschedule.com. It's pretty hard to review them one by one.

Which elements I need to consider, the team? the product? the promoting technology? or something else?

Thanks for any suggestions Smiley

It is more complicated than what you wrote but it is best to research from first principles that is looking at what the project intends to solve and knowing if the technology is available or scalable. Then you can look at the team. Right now most ICOs are trying to force projects on the blockchain with non-scalable technology that is sill evolving
Activity: 359
Merit: 15
July 11, 2018, 08:17:42 PM
Hi guys, there are so many ICOs, such as those listed in https://www.coinschedule.com. It's pretty hard to review them one by one.

Which elements I need to consider, the team? the product? the promoting technology? or something else?

Thanks for any suggestions Smiley
Joining a campaign is easy but choosing the good campaign is really hard identifying the legit campaign to scam project is also really hard. But my strategy here is conduct research before joining wasting couple of days doin these will prevent you in wasting your time participating in a scam campaign.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
July 11, 2018, 07:58:42 PM
It is very hard to choose which among those ICO's are good or not. Sometimes having a good roadmap concept does not enough to consider as good one. Provided a big amount of budget to attract bounty hunters are also not realistic. I do a lot of research to figure out whose behind the project. How they manage and how quick they responded to all the participants concern. How fast the community grow shows that slot of people are patronizing their project. This is one proof that the project has a very good and responsible team members.
Activity: 280
July 11, 2018, 07:18:01 PM
I think that, first and foremost, we need to choose the ICO project on the idea and the team. Also very important is the popularity of the project, because the price increase depends on demand)
Activity: 70
July 11, 2018, 06:37:37 PM
you need to check their background, objective and product. Since there are so many ICOs popping up every now and then, I think that the most important thing to check is the product. Whether its an new item, a concept or an idea. You should choose one that is new, or if not, one with a great improvement compared to similar products.
Activity: 658
July 11, 2018, 06:35:03 PM
Read well the whitepaper, understand the token economic, the need for the token, the token supply, team with history, a working mvp, uniqueness of the project and luck
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
July 11, 2018, 06:30:28 PM
Jut make your own research about that project, that is the only thing that i can suggest to you.
And of course, try to be a wise guy, try to chat on telegram, to learn how the project works and if they have already raised funds or not (and if they can proof that)
Activity: 658
July 11, 2018, 06:22:05 PM
Choose an ICO that is promising of course especially with big partnerships and not neglecting investors or even bounty hunters. The team are devoted and not greedy. The project is full of rewards like Remecoin .
Activity: 294
Merit: 113
July 11, 2018, 06:15:27 PM
Usually I choose several ICO with a high rating on the site icodrops.com. After that I choose only one project in which I will participate. For each project, I study the team, the previous experience, white paper, the site and publicity in the media. Based on this information, I choose the best project.
Activity: 336
July 11, 2018, 05:48:00 PM
If u are new in crypto first u need to make trading after that u need to search about icos. Choosing a good ICO requires understanding, team, roadmap, product and development prospects, investment, marketing, and detailed white papers, as well as their website.
Merit: 500
July 11, 2018, 05:23:27 PM
Try to make a little research (the more the better) about the historical data of the project's developers/team. The purpose of the project should be as clear as possible, and the plus points if there are some advisors (on the ICO reviewers platform) who give good reviews on the project.
Activity: 66
July 11, 2018, 04:55:31 PM
Honestly, it's little bit hard to find good ico. As long as we know, usually we will check their roadmap, whitepaper, products and the community.
Activity: 109
July 11, 2018, 04:52:27 PM
In icos there are too much things we need to consider to choose a good projects. I wanna suggest you one website where posting good reviews about ICOs. U have icodrops.com there u can see all rate of icos and all information about them.
Activity: 78
July 11, 2018, 04:20:52 PM
Hard to determine whether ICO was good or not. Because we can't tell it by reading their backgrounds. We can assure that ICO was legit after all the sales and we could have a great profit from it. There was a risk on investing ICO but the greater the risk, the better the reward in it.
Activity: 350
July 11, 2018, 04:07:29 PM
Yeah but If you compare few months back and now, number of the promising ICOs have dropped to some extent. In Crypto field or not, when you are going to do an investment, there are lot of things you should do. Take your time, ICOs display messages to urge you to invest, but do not get caught by their traps. There are lot of scammers doing huge campaigns and looks very promising at a glance. You have to take your own risk.
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
https://imgur.com/1d0UcY0
July 11, 2018, 04:00:48 PM
If you want to take a big money you must choose a real and good ICO. The first, you learn a main idea of the project. Second, it is a team - who are they and how long time they are in crypto world. Third, is the rating which experts have given to the ICO.
Activity: 238
July 11, 2018, 03:54:44 PM
There are a lot of good ICOs but not all  of them become successful. Today it is very difficult to choose because someties when you see wise idea, perfect team and in perfet progect this ICO couldn't reach the softcap. And this situation is unpredictale. But in general I'm trying to read a lot abot the project, previous projects of the team, clear whitepaper and only then I can consider to invest.
Merit: 101
July 11, 2018, 03:40:42 PM
I think ico with gold medal or silver medal in coinschedule not necessarily mean ico will be successful, because already many ico with gold medal like that do not reach softcap, so we still have to do own research in order to determine which ico good and potency
Activity: 166
July 11, 2018, 02:45:42 PM
You need to analyze the White Paper of the project and understand if they need their product at all and pay attention to the team and the project's advisers .But it's very hard to tell which ICO is good and which ICO is bad because, they are many ICO that look suspicious but the final they are very legit and still developing their product and vice versa.
Pages:
Jump to: