Pages:
Author

Topic: How to Choose a Good ICO - page 40. (Read 10149 times)

copper member
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
July 12, 2018, 03:05:16 PM
there are several criteria an ICO should meet before investing. This also varies among individuals.  for me i go by this rule

1. Does the project solve real-life problem?
2. Will the world adapt to it?
3. Does it have several use cases?
3.  Who  are the team members? are they credible and experienced(dev team)
4. Proper planning (You can realize this when you join the groups of discussion)
5. Total token supply

And a whole lot!
Activity: 361
Merit: 100
July 12, 2018, 02:49:14 PM
The team is important. It is necessary to examine the progress of the project. A project related to the product should examine the actual use area of the product. If it is a product that can be a place in our life, we need to examine the content of the . It is necessary to know how successful the teams are in this business. The most important thing is to conduct detailed research before investing.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
July 12, 2018, 02:44:29 PM
I think that in order to find good projects you need to make great efforts. You should carefully analyze the projects, study the team, study the idea of the project and draw the appropriate conclusions.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
July 12, 2018, 02:06:57 PM
Good ICO has a good strength in social community and the way I'm going to check whether it's a good ICO or not I'd through their Telegram channel because the number of active members are sufficient enough to consider. The more members are actively discussing every related or non related things about an ICO or a coin then the better, accurately define them as a good ICO and it's a good ICO to invest as well...
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
July 12, 2018, 01:56:30 PM
Usually I am reading the white paper looking on the side and the developers team, if you have spotted earlier some of the names represented there in some successful projects it means that this guy is knowing what he is doing.
Activity: 448
Merit: 140
July 12, 2018, 07:27:37 AM
There  are    several  main rules  which you have  to follow to avoid  Scam ICO and catch the chance to get X and profit:
1. Check the crypto currencies forum page on bitcointalk forums.
2. Flashy images and good page setup.
3.Transparent team.
4 Long term use.
5.Mining should be low on list of forum page.
6.Estimate Market capitalization.
Activity: 574
July 12, 2018, 07:08:15 AM
People are lazy by nature, the brain must be turned on to study the project and its work is very energy-consuming, so few people analyze projects themselves and so many people come across a scam.
Activity: 108
July 12, 2018, 06:59:34 AM
There are a few components to consider before you choose to put resources into ICO. For instance, the site would be better if the token got surpassed as far as possible, comprehended the topic of whitepapers and the stream of ICO to be run, a group of exceptionally gifted experts from the group had great experience and reference in bringing ICO, has a substantial network level, a bear support supply and a confided in stage. Perhaps there are some that I need to state, and there are numerous more things to include, you can read them from the appropriate responses in your string.
Activity: 133
July 12, 2018, 06:58:23 AM
There are 10 points that all ICO investors should study before jumping into an ICO.

- Team
 - Timeline
 - Media and Community
 - Code Samples
 - Regulation
 - Distribution
 - Purpose
 - White Paper
 - Global Potential
 - Circulating Supply

Keep these points in mind next time you invest on an ICO, and keep them in mind even more if you are planning on developing your own token.

SET (Save Environment Token)
is an upcoming cryptocurrency dedicated to saving the environment by reducing the overall carbon footprint. Something that I liked about this platform is that it’s not focused on profits, but is a way to protect and give back to the community.

The coins are called SET. These coins are acquired by purchasing or renting Wardwizard’s eco-friendly product, the parent company of SET. What I liked about their business model is that they are offering third-party manufacturer integration as well. Users who purchase these products through the SET token receive additional discounts.

To know more: https://www.set4earth.com/
Activity: 142
July 12, 2018, 06:51:01 AM
I think IcoDrops is a great site. I always check their ratings of different projects and usually these guys pick really decent and promising projects.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
✹✹ Fluxorin.io ✹✹
July 12, 2018, 06:49:43 AM
Now the parameter of good ICO is a real product of a good team and playing a very long game. As the quotes show, the year will be tough, to say the truth, sad. I have the exact formula, now advertising and bounty do not help. Everything will fall.
Activity: 236
July 12, 2018, 06:43:14 AM
Most of the time I would like to rely on my intuition, I am just making the decision up on my emotions plus my researched information, plus the signs of successful project as whitepaper, roadmap, and other things that every good project should have.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 306
July 12, 2018, 05:54:53 AM
very difficult to determine the best ico at this time because nowadays a lot of scam ico for that we must be careful in determining ico and must choose ico which has a team, product and roadmap very good to know it all you have to read lot whitepaper and study it during a few days
Activity: 392
July 12, 2018, 05:52:07 AM
you need to study the project thoroughly. check all that you can. Yes, it takes a long time, but there is no other option. otherwise, there is a high probability of losing money
Activity: 392
July 12, 2018, 05:51:34 AM
Check the track record and the history of those developer and team behind the project and also see if they already have a working products to be executed, its also good to check the ratings of different trusted and reliable ICO rating platforms...
Activity: 182
July 12, 2018, 05:45:51 AM

I am looking at the plugging is very important to me first. After that, I try to reach the project promises and the exhibits shown in the market section.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 260
July 12, 2018, 05:44:32 AM
In icos there are too much things we need to consider to choose a good projects. I wanna suggest you one website where posting good reviews about ICOs. U have icodrops.com there u can see all rate of icos and all information about them.
Actually they have a good ICO in there but we need to look up a rating's or a potential to success and that's true we need to visit the site of the ICO that we need to participate or to invest.
Activity: 630
July 12, 2018, 03:50:35 AM
I'm new . what I'm looking at , 1 is a rank 2 as already members 3 which project 4 how many reward 5 timing 6 team

Good points I would suggest to look for ranks and www.icoguide.com they have no paid scores, besides you should look at project idea, it should be innovative and promising.
Activity: 153
July 12, 2018, 03:47:17 AM
I'm new . what I'm looking at , 1 is a rank 2 as already members 3 which project 4 how many reward 5 timing 6 team
Activity: 770
Merit: 14
www.thegeomadao.com
July 12, 2018, 03:36:10 AM
It is really tough job to pick a good ICO to avoid cheating. In my case, I have been cheated many times. I think to avoid cheating, one need to look at the team, its purposes, technology etc. I think regulators should bring in a tight regulations for new ICOs. 
Pages:
Jump to: