Pages:
Author

Topic: How to Choose a Good ICO - page 44. (Read 10149 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
July 09, 2018, 12:26:40 PM
They should has working product or minimum MVP (Minimum Viable Product), nice concept and idea. The project consist of professional and solid team. Learn more about review in some ICO review site and other some review from influencer in youtube really help to more understand the aim of the project.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
July 09, 2018, 12:25:38 PM
It's not as easy as you think, because it takes a lot of time to study the project and, in general, to study all the details of the project, if you do not want to invest in scam projects. Do not regret about this time.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
July 09, 2018, 12:23:32 PM
I'm looking first the team especially the advisors for me it's a great impact for the ICO because a well known advisors means they can't easily abandon the project
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
July 09, 2018, 12:17:40 PM
Hi guys, there are so many ICOs, such as those listed in https://www.coinschedule.com. It's pretty hard to review them one by one.

Which elements I need to consider, the team? the product? the promoting technology? or something else?

Thanks for any suggestions Smiley
Usually I am trying to recognise a good ICO by watching the white paper of their. Most of the perspectively successful projects would write a compelling and achievable goals in their white papers.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
July 09, 2018, 10:57:00 AM
Hi guys, there are so many ICOs, such as those listed in https://www.coinschedule.com. It's pretty hard to review them one by one.

Which elements I need to consider, the team? the product? the promoting technology? or something else?

Thanks for any suggestions Smiley

In order to choose a promising ICO, it is necessary to conduct a thorough analysis. First of all, you need to consider how promising the idea of the project. How feasible and viable it is. Then you need to find out as much information about the team that is engaged in the promotion of the project. To study the white paper and other documents available.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
MINTER
July 09, 2018, 10:55:33 AM
If in my way, I usually see the first impression of ICO from the rating given by the user. If the value is high but many people who rating it will be good. And of course ICO is competent ICO which has a product that is mature and ready for use by the public. So that can be a consideration before choosing a good ICO.
Activity: 60
July 09, 2018, 10:51:23 AM
ico good at the present time very rare. a good ico is good idea, publicity and roadmap, WP is clear. In addition, the company or headquarters is authentic or registered as one of the factors that assess a good and important development.
Activity: 70
July 09, 2018, 10:41:14 AM
Research on whatever you bumped into, see if it can encourage you to join them. The next thing is to see if it is legit or not, and check the campaogn managers and/or the developers that are involved. Because sometimes, a project would not be successful if the people behind the project can not be trusted.
Activity: 98
July 09, 2018, 01:59:44 AM
I think that when choosing a project for investment, you should pay special attention to the team of developers and project products. It seems to me that the success of ICO depends on this.
Activity: 360
July 08, 2018, 06:04:59 AM
I think select ICO good is very difficult, if no based channel.
Activity: 89
July 08, 2018, 05:57:58 AM
Lots of trial and error to go about finding good ICO's. Also good to check genuine reviews
Activity: 80
July 08, 2018, 05:55:59 AM
I think the most important thing is team members. A good team must have mature working experience. So even if the market trend goes down. Good projects do not underperform in the market.
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
July 08, 2018, 05:40:05 AM
Honestly, it's little bit hard to find good ico. As long as we know, usually we will check their roadmap, whitepaper, products and the community. But thoses factors sometimes can't guarantee anything. Currently, i prefer new ico which based on new platform, like  NEO platform . Because Ethereum paltform already congested.

look Spotcoin. a new digital asset exchange  Grin
Activity: 97
July 08, 2018, 05:33:48 AM
I think we should consider the product and the team first.. and then you can go to some website that reviewing ICO's maybe you can find the ICO you might interested in there.. read the reviews, check on their web, products and the team of course.
Activity: 88
July 06, 2018, 10:33:59 PM
Yes, you should consider everything you just said like, Team, Roadmap, Product and how it is going to fit in this world, investments, Marketing, Soft Cap, Hard Cap and do they have detailed Whitepaper. If you have a good feeling about them, go for it or ask someone close to you that is familiar with crypto what they think.
Activity: 98
July 06, 2018, 10:38:52 AM
Research on whatever you bumped into, see if it can encourage you to join them. The next thing is to see if it is legit or not, and check the campaogn managers and/or the developers that are involved. Because sometimes, a project would not be successful if the people behind the project can not be trusted.
Activity: 44
July 06, 2018, 07:10:42 AM
There are several elements to consider before you decide to invest in ICO. For example, the website would be better if the token obtained exceeded the softcap limit, understood the subject matter of whitepapers and the flow of ICO to be run, a team of highly skilled professionals from the team had good experience and reference in bringing ICO, has a large community level, a bear fund supply and a trusted platform. Maybe there are some that I have to say, and there are many more things to add, you can read them from the answers in your thread.
Activity: 72
July 06, 2018, 07:03:38 AM
For the first time, I usually see what the content and look of the website look like, and also I usually see from the side of the graph or the interesting images used in introducing their project. Or if the reply response in the thread has been much since the bounty thread has just been created. Then I decided to follow the ICO.
Activity: 42
July 05, 2018, 09:40:37 AM
I suggest you checkout i co-bench. It's a sit a that collates reviews about icos and rates them too.They're pretty useful.
Activity: 84
July 01, 2018, 02:53:22 AM
In choosing a good ICO, the things you should consider is the name of the business, the objectives of the business and the system and management of the business to know if they trustworthy enough to be choose.
Pages:
Jump to: