Pages:
Author

Topic: How to Choose a Good ICO - page 47. (Read 10149 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
June 26, 2018, 12:53:35 PM
Honestly I think the vast majority of ICO's aren't worth investing in nowadays. The real good ones are all bought up by VC's and private sales and pretty much all the others dump on listing. I think it's much safer to invest in something that has already had an ICO and has real working product or close to it but hasn't really mooned yet. Ambrosus is a perfect example where it's currently lower than ICO price but main net will be launching in July and there are heavy rumors of massive corporations like Nestle and Glaxosmithkline using their platform already.
Activity: 336
June 26, 2018, 12:48:39 PM
Half of the success of the project is provided by a well-chosen team, so it is important that the site has information about its members with detailed background and contact information. Even better, if this team, or at least some of its members, already had successful projects in the field of blockade.
Activity: 320
Merit: 10
June 26, 2018, 11:11:52 AM
Hi guys, there are so many ICOs, such as those listed in https://www.coinschedule.com. It's pretty hard to review them one by one.

Which elements I need to consider, the team? the product? the promoting technology? or something else?

Thanks for any suggestions Smiley

Me, i am searching for a good ICO in browser, or i see some good ICO's here in bitcointalk forum. When the reviews is 4.3 and above for me that is a good ICO, and there is a badge that named Hot ICO, meaning that ICO is so good for investing and for joining bounty.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
June 26, 2018, 11:04:33 AM
Hi! Personally, I believe in the blockchain era. And studying ICO projects, I look first of all at how this project can be applied in the ordinary life of ordinary users. Then for unique ideas, further the rankings. Now I am investing in the contractium project. In the near future we will get rid of paper contracts. Read more here ico.contractium.io

Please tell me, you have found a lot of projects that are currently used in real life?

Most projecthouse will forget after a couple of years. We're all here to make money. So we do a flip, and go to look for a new project. And so until there is an opportunity.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
June 26, 2018, 10:52:01 AM
it is very difficult to check ICO now because there are too many ICOs that have sprung up, even most of them have failed and scam. for me, to participate in an ICO project by looking at their whitepaper content and viewing their project team.
Grin
at the moment the largest role is played by large funds, who have strategic advisor as a kenetic or hased gives profit to  investors. look at Airblock, they have so much big partners
Activity: 994
Merit: 138
June 26, 2018, 10:42:23 AM
it is very difficult to check ICO now because there are too many ICOs that have sprung up, even most of them have failed and scam. for me, to participate in an ICO project by looking at their whitepaper content and viewing their project team.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
June 26, 2018, 10:37:53 AM
To select a project, you need a lot of time to analyze the project and also a lot of time to look at all the project's detainees in order to find out what to do to make a decision to invest in a project or not, it's best not to rush and wait.
Activity: 252
Merit: 16
June 26, 2018, 10:37:41 AM
In this market, I don't know. Huge chance you can buy lately at the fraction of ICO price. My last 5 ICO's never grew pass ICO price, some even less than half of that price. Stupid me not fixing the profit at 30%. Now I have 5-50% loss. Don't need to be greedy I tell myself. But then why to invest in crypto, which is a huge risk.
Activity: 177
Merit: 1
June 26, 2018, 10:34:24 AM
It is worth looking into telegrams, facebook and twitter and look at the number of participants.  It's not a bad thing to find out how many of them are real
Activity: 44
June 26, 2018, 10:27:17 AM
As far as I know, there are many different telegram channels where people discuss promising projects, I think with their help you can pick up a good bounty company
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
June 26, 2018, 09:38:01 AM
I check that if it has its own blockchain or not.

Second, if their project is logical and area to use. If both are ok, i invest. For example, Enlte is currently one of the projects has both.
Activity: 91
June 26, 2018, 09:31:50 AM
I guess ICOs with trading and real estate platforms are one of the high profiting ones. This is one of the matters I consider when joining ICOs. Another thing is the team and the campaign manager
Activity: 448
June 26, 2018, 06:32:05 AM
It's a hard work. I check all available information from all sources. WP, fonds, team, advisers. I read some ICO ratings sites,. Linkedin, Fb, twitter, reddit if can. I seek addresses from ICO website. Once again. All that I can.
you look very careful checking an ICO, it's good bro
i add one thing that we must know, it is "checking update of ICO".
we must still update with ICO which is followed, because important
Activity: 98
June 26, 2018, 06:08:57 AM
Usually I choose several ICO with a high rating on the site icodrops.com. After that I choose only one project in which I will participate. For each project, I study the team, the previous experience, white paper, the site and publicity in the media. Based on this information, I choose the best project.
Activity: 574
Merit: 104
June 25, 2018, 03:22:22 PM
It's a hard work. I check all available information from all sources. WP, fonds, team, advisers. I read some ICO ratings sites,. Linkedin, Fb, twitter, reddit if can. I seek addresses from ICO website. Once again. All that I can.
Activity: 201
June 25, 2018, 03:09:29 PM
Hi! Personally, I believe in the blockchain era. And studying ICO projects, I look first of all at how this project can be applied in the ordinary life of ordinary users. Then for unique ideas, further the rankings. Now I am investing in the contractium project. In the near future we will get rid of paper contracts. Read more here ico.contractium.io
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
"IGT-crypto - lifetime income from working exchang
June 25, 2018, 06:19:10 AM
to begin with, you must study the project, its concept and utility in the future. further - white paper MUST read: you can evaluate the adequacy of the authors and the possibility of implementing the idea, as well as understand the quality of the material. An important factor is the availability of running code. study the team of developers, large investors and work with the public.
The more you participate in the life of the project, the more you know about it and the earlier you will learn any changes and this will give you the advantage to continue to participate or go to another project without wasting time.
Activity: 1153
Merit: 252
June 25, 2018, 06:18:22 AM
You need to know the project well, read the whitepaper or lightpaper, and then look at the work team and the extent of success in the previous work, and then know the extent of the fame of the project .. Then we can evaluate the project
Activity: 382
June 25, 2018, 06:15:08 AM
to begin with, you must study the project, its concept and utility in the future. further - white paper MUST read: you can evaluate the adequacy of the authors and the possibility of implementing the idea, as well as understand the quality of the material. An important factor is the availability of running code. study the team of developers, large investors and work with the public.
Activity: 363
Merit: 250
June 25, 2018, 05:57:48 AM
When in choosing some good ICO, you just need to check it first if the project was good, you can check the whitepaper of a ICO if it is good, before you join, so you can make sure if it is perfect project.
Pages:
Jump to: