Author

Topic: How to choose bounty? - page 137. (Read 10557 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
March 28, 2018, 01:27:51 AM
Consider airdrops too for their effort / reward ratio.

They have a bad stigma but there's active airdrops for coins like AELF and Swarm, both of which are already on exchanges.

Copy / paste the twitter url in my signature - On my twitter profile there's a Google spreadsheet of active airdrops that I update daily. I weed out obvious bs and only list projects I think have a chance of being rewarding for the time spent.
Activity: 2352
Merit: 245
March 28, 2018, 01:17:24 AM
When I choose the ICO project to join it as a participant in the signature campaign, I look at many factors. First of all, I look and choose a project for the importance of what will do a token for the community, that is, how much it will be useful to him and tokens will be in demand and, accordingly, grow in value. Then I look at the price factors and if everything suits me in this respect, I turn to familiarize myself with the ICO team, they are professional. Also given their nationality and country of registration. Further I pass to the conditions of joining. If there is a possibility of passing KYC, I leave this project, so it would not be tempting. Next, I'm already looking at the number of messages that will be written and in which sections, whether the table is maintained, which is very important, because you can not only track whether your work is being phased in, but whether the project is supported at all, and whether something has happened to it.
Activity: 126
March 28, 2018, 12:42:17 AM
We all know that there are a lot of bounty in the bounty section as we can see, but my question is how to choose good bounty campaign that we are able to  earn money? Many people mention, that the only way to determine whether the bounty is profitable or not  is by reading its white paper but may I ask to those expert here what is the other way to determine the profitable bounty?

i suggest you to find good and trustable bounty manager to find profitable bounty campaign because they all know the potential of bounty company. I refer you to needmoney and deadly they have a high trust in this forum when it comes to bounty campaign so if you join to their bounties you will never be disapointed.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
Ximply for president!!!
March 28, 2018, 12:37:46 AM
We all know that there are a lot of bounty in the bounty section as we can see, but my question is how to choose good bounty campaign that we are able to  earn money? Many people mention, that the only way to determine whether the bounty is profitable or not  is by reading its white paper but may I ask to those expert here what is the other way to determine the profitable bounty?
I'm not an expert on choosing bounty but i'm willing to share my ways of checking the campaign before I join.
1. I check the bounty managers profile if he is legit or not.
2. The project, is it unique? is catchy? will it get a lot of hype?.
3. The team, what are there experiences, how good they are.
4. I check their token on etherscan.io or ethplorer.io.
Activity: 26
March 28, 2018, 12:35:05 AM
I have a question to the white books worth it or not
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
March 28, 2018, 12:29:57 AM
Most of the time, it's hard for me to make a choice, because there are a lot of people involved in the popular ICO project's bounty thread, but the value of the bounty thread participation of the cool ICO project is not very high.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 315
www.Artemis.co
March 28, 2018, 12:28:51 AM
of course you must investigate it yourself. think of yourself as an investor, and satisfy yourself with the platform you're investigating. there's a lot of ways to do that. investigate their team, their platform, and also their partners.
Activity: 130
March 28, 2018, 12:22:01 AM
Choosing of Bounty is not a easy job. First of all check its background and read in advance about bounty campaign. If suits then start working on it.
Activity: 350
March 27, 2018, 11:51:42 PM
I try to count number of tokens I can get for bounty and multiply it on ICO price. Thus, I know how much I can earn.
Activity: 156
Bounty Campaign Management
March 27, 2018, 11:39:57 PM
It's really a decision to make. You have to first, browse bounties and check its background. Then, try to read rules to follow and think if it best suit your preferred work. You may also check the roadmap, how it is being presented in a reliable way as possible.
Activity: 168
March 27, 2018, 11:37:23 PM
Its not hard to choose a bounty. All you must need to do is to check its background and if it suits you or you want to be a part of that bounty campaign then you may join. For you to need it, you must need to read in advance in any bounty campaign for you to choose that right one that helps you to gain money. I just give you an advice to read and read for you to understand it all.

whether by reading it enough to know that it's a great project? If that's the way to look for a nice project and then what about knowing how to project a scam? are there similar or also a sign of the fact that the project was a scam?
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
March 27, 2018, 11:34:43 PM
Myself I like to participate into bounties runned by Syllon. This guys can be trusted and the projects his picking are legit and they have a real chance to succed into ICO's and after ICO's. There are others things that I do before I pick a bounty like checking the team , project , roadmap and so on.

Sylon owes me a weeks worth of bounties...   Angry

That being said, he does seem to have a nose for good projects

But also agree that team, tech, financial reason are important to altcoins
Activity: 86
March 27, 2018, 11:32:53 PM
to choose the gift we must know the intent and purpose of its made a campaign if the campaign is not clear her background you should not follow that campaign.
Activity: 240
March 27, 2018, 11:30:42 PM
Choosing bounty is not that hard, you just need to carefully look at their information and background. Also, know if the manager is trusted and has no negative comments. Be a smart person, if you think that all of their information is being included in their bounty and there are enough facts to satisfy you, then it is a good bounty.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
March 27, 2018, 11:29:15 PM
Prioritize reading the concept and his team first in looking for bounty or investment in ico. afterwards observe from the whitepaper and find out who the manager is in bitcointalk. usually when the manager is trusted the level of success is also great
Activity: 160
March 27, 2018, 11:26:01 PM
One of the asset to know the good bounty campaign is reading. Knowing the whitepaper is not enough to conclude that one campaign is good. It is all about the active members who are responsible to response quickly to those participants who have a question.
Activity: 74
March 27, 2018, 11:24:31 PM
learn information. read the white paper road map and see the actuality of the project. watch his team And you have faith
Activity: 113
March 27, 2018, 11:18:49 PM
I just go through the forum and see the avatar of senior and hero member and follow them. That is the tip for the newbie that doesn't have enough experience in crypto.
Activity: 210
March 27, 2018, 11:11:25 PM
Experience is a very important way to choose a bounty project. And the first we can do for choose bounty is reading the whitepaper of a project is one of the factor that helps to determine if it's a legit project. And don't forget good bounty campaign managers are the best criteria for choosing good bounty campaigns to.
Activity: 136
Merit: 1
March 27, 2018, 10:55:33 PM
It like you choose some ICO to invest money, you need find all information. First is the team member, what them do it before, them have project or product before or experience in large corporations, then Adviser, the soft-cap and hard cap have so far or not
Jump to: