Author

Topic: How to choose bounty? - page 138. (Read 10557 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 103
homt.net
March 27, 2018, 10:52:05 PM
I think it’s better involve in bitcointalk more search each and every project try to learn the objective and potential of project . Check the team and backers and any products . Social reach see the hype around project hype will masked lot of difference
Activity: 841
Merit: 251
March 27, 2018, 10:33:26 PM
When Im joining bounty I prefer and base who is the bounty manager of the bounty. Off course they had a good and auccessful background in this field. So to protect the trust of community they will not accept project has a chance of being scam or not paying
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
dApps Development Automation Platform
March 27, 2018, 10:28:11 PM
We all know that there are a lot of bounty in the bounty section as we can see, but my question is how to choose good bounty campaign that we are able to  earn money? Many people mention, that the only way to determine whether the bounty is profitable or not  is by reading its white paper but may I ask to those expert here what is the other way to determine the profitable bounty?

Yes of course reading whitepaper is the first thing, then join their group chats. Some bounties have good managers and takes time to answer questions. Most of the bounties that I have joined took time for them to update the spreadsheets, that's one thing I find a little annoying.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
https://exip.live/
March 27, 2018, 10:12:52 PM
Is hard to know which bounty campaign will give more reward, but personaly i  joined some bounty that has big community in their telegram official. And also from recommended of many my friends and from  some review of youtubers.
Activity: 333
Merit: 15
March 27, 2018, 09:58:07 PM
To choose a good bounty all you have to do is to know the people involved in it if they can be trusted. Because they run the bounty you want to join.
Activity: 223
Merit: 11
March 27, 2018, 09:57:30 PM
First and foremost see the whitepapers as everyone may say. Then the crews or members of the said ico's. Look for their reputations / roles in the company that they handled. Look for the extensive details about that ico. And lastly the campaign manager, it's reputations in handling the ico's. That's all i think then you're good to go.
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
March 27, 2018, 09:53:14 PM
We all know that there are a lot of bounty in the bounty section as we can see, but my question is how to choose good bounty campaign that we are able to  earn money? Many people mention, that the only way to determine whether the bounty is profitable or not  is by reading its white paper but may I ask to those expert here what is the other way to determine the profitable bounty?

Check the credibility of the bounty campaign first . Do some research to make sure its legitimacy by looking for any feedbacks regarding the campaign because some of the campaigns have good offers but in the end it is fraud or scams and for you to earn more in a bounty campaign choose a campaign that has few participants because the less participants in a campaign the higher profits you may earn.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 112
March 27, 2018, 09:49:54 PM
It is true that there are a lot of bounties and it is very difficult to determine a good bounty. You can research about the project, read white paper, learn about the team, but there is no guarantee that the project would be successful. One thing you can do is to join a lot of social media bounties, who knows one of them would be lucky one.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
March 27, 2018, 09:47:12 PM
everything can be seen from the experience we have when using a trusted gift. they are the first time we use them to see how they reward them. whether it's really looking for karuniA or just a scam
Activity: 665
Merit: 250
March 27, 2018, 09:42:53 PM
We all know that there are a lot of bounty in the bounty section as we can see, but my question is how to choose good bounty campaign that we are able to  earn money? Many people mention, that the only way to determine whether the bounty is profitable or not  is by reading its white paper but may I ask to those expert here what is the other way to determine the profitable bounty?
beside you read the white paper, see also the road map and the team behind it and you should also be able to know the purpose of bounty vision and mission if we feel good I think will be a successful bounty
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
March 27, 2018, 09:40:36 PM
To choose bounty, I'm usually see whitepaper, the team, also checks the icobench checking the project,
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
March 27, 2018, 09:32:32 PM
I choose the project for such factors - the first is the development team, the second is the road map, and the third is the manager who should have a good reputation.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
March 27, 2018, 09:12:32 PM
broad insight and to detailed telitian to a project is obviously in need of it, what if we want to invest in the project do not we lose in the future because of our insight that the project will be less
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
March 27, 2018, 08:49:00 PM
determining a good bounty or not is not easy but they always create a social media group to provide all the information about the bounty that is in progress so we can see from how the admin responds to the participants
Activity: 504
Merit: 3
March 27, 2018, 07:59:28 PM
I start by checking the overall appeal of their ANN and bounty thread here on the forum (also, how popular the thread is in terms of how many people read it and how much that number is increasing). I follow up by checking out their website and if it looks good to me, I start reading the whitepaper for the first (quick) time and get some sense of what the project is all about. Then I check their social media pages (twitter, Facebook, reddit, etc.), how many times they are posting per day and if they have some quality content (quality over quantity for me, one post a day is enough if it has some meaning). I also look at the numbers of followers, likes, members. There needs to be an "organic" community if you know what I mean. People need to be involved in the project, not that they landed on the project by referrals or even worse by accident.

Somewhere in between I also check out the team and their past references (where they worked, on what and with whom), meaning if they hold some strong positions in the "cryptoworld". Also, having big names for advisors can only be good for the project. Then, checking out reviews by ICO review sites and blogs comes into place. Ratings, articles or everything related to the project is important. I also check if they are featured on some spreadsheets by well-known YouTube ICO reviewers or if someone has them mentioned in their YouTube video that gathered a lot of views.

If everything above satisfies me, then I read the whitepaper more thoroughly the second time. I usually then start bounty hunting for that project and hope it will succeed.

I probably forgot to mention something as there are a lot of factors involved, but these are the important ones for me at the moment. Hope this helps! Smiley
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
March 27, 2018, 07:19:16 PM
Ordinary people who want to participate in bounty campaign want to choose the best so they get a good payment of course. It all depends on each person wants to choose which bounty. For the first may have to be viewed from the allocation bounty so for payment will get more.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
March 27, 2018, 07:11:01 PM
Pay attention to the team, look for where the team has been involved before and how these projects are developing. If the team is experienced, then you can believe
I agree. You need to learn the command, read the documentation. Just pay attention to the manager who leads this campaign. In addition, you need to choose a campaign where a high percentage is allocated to the bounty.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
March 27, 2018, 06:49:10 PM
Choosing a bounty campaign is hard because we don't really know if this is a good or bad but before joining a bounty you must check its background, the manager and also read on their white paper to know more about the bounty.
Activity: 756
Merit: 629
March 27, 2018, 05:12:37 PM
There are many different factors, but none of them guarantees. Try to choose by bounty manager. Recently there was such a topic.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
March 27, 2018, 05:09:26 PM
Pay attention to the team, look for where the team has been involved before and how these projects are developing. If the team is experienced, then you can believe
Jump to: