Pages:
Author

Topic: How to choose the right ICO? - page 11. (Read 7891 times)

Activity: 106
Merit: 0
May 16, 2018, 06:19:30 AM
Always research for their team, whitepaper and their roadmap. Research who are they and look if they have a good project that can really help in the near future.

And Also The Maximum Supply! my Brother  Wink
Activity: 224
May 16, 2018, 06:17:21 AM
Always research for their team, whitepaper and their roadmap. Research who are they and look if they have a good project that can really help in the near future.
Activity: 541
Merit: 250
May 16, 2018, 05:48:07 AM
Things that really affect the good ICO, very influenced by a good team, and the use of tokens from the ICO, so the two points are the basic pattern of success of ICO...
Activity: 793
May 16, 2018, 03:46:13 AM
You can check the score of ICOs on icobench.com or icodrops.com or join some telegram groups. This is my favorite ICO review site: monoico.com.
Activity: 84
May 16, 2018, 03:17:31 AM
As can be seen from the voting, the main criterion for a successful ICO project is the team. The team should be not only qualified, but also sociable. To make ICO successful, the project team must keep accounts on social networks on a regular basis and quickly notify the readers about the changes. The good projects have pages "live": not only can you find a lot of interesting information on them, they are also interesting to read.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
May 16, 2018, 03:13:23 AM
I have shared my experience with you how to choose the right ICO. Project info, Management, Market cap, Whitepaper/roadmap all I found in Ambit Mining https://ambitmining.io/.

Activity: 322
May 16, 2018, 02:58:07 AM
Do not choose an ICO succumbing to emotions. It is necessary to study about a team, whitepaper of the project and articles. I found the right ICO https://ambitmining.io/
Activity: 448
Merit: 37
May 15, 2018, 05:21:49 PM
Investors can use https://icorating.com or other rating services to understand a potential of ICO they are interested , but it will give only approximate information and we have to make a more detailed investigation by ourselves . Put your look at projects team , their blockchain developing and promoting experience . Look for projects with a big community , if a big crowd of people support project , this means that it is some hype around it and more likely you will be able to sell your coins with profit after ICO ends .
Activity: 315
May 15, 2018, 12:28:40 PM
There are few main things to look at
Project
Team members profile
Whitepaper
Roadmap
size of the amount invested and
Marketing.

I see all this things in Ambit Mining ICO https://ambitmining.io/
Activity: 6
May 15, 2018, 09:43:58 AM
I have recently invested in Birdchain ICO since it has quite positive feedback, great community and their idea is great (something about SMS is making me interested). If you want to check them out as well I'll leave the link below.

www.birdchain.io
Activity: 129
May 15, 2018, 07:15:08 AM
I think it is for investing. Choosing an ICO is of two types, first if you want to invest in an upcoming ICO, then you have to do a lot of research in the company and the team behind. In that case, you can buy the coins when it is cheap. And the other way is to wait until a company's profile is grown well and invest.
Activity: 80
May 15, 2018, 03:54:49 AM
I observed that most successful ICOs nowadays are those with small quantity of coins or tokens. The more the harder to buy the higher value it becomes after ICO. That's my speculation.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
May 15, 2018, 03:46:40 AM
There r many different effective methods of analysis and all of them r similar to each other. The most important thing, in my opinion, is the idea of ​​the project, its mission. Ask urself a question, would this project help u personally? or to whom he can help, if not u. If so, then go on...
Activity: 55
May 15, 2018, 03:38:58 AM
Actually depends on a lot, not only from the team, as some people think .... For example, from the project itself, what will it be intended for, whether it needs the world and more Smiley
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
May 15, 2018, 03:36:50 AM
With good research and with good support. Or u may try ur luck and maybe u`ll pick the right one with minimum investment and risk. This is rarelly happening but if u`ve so much luck this could be perfect opportunity for big income.
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
May 15, 2018, 03:16:28 AM
Crypto market is emerging and by making the right choice, we can make real good $$$'s. What are the key for a ICO to be successful?

Add additional options if I miss in the voting options

All those options are the main characteristic when considering wether the ico will become successful someday but for me the main reason why an ico will become successful is because of hype or marketing because of this method many investor will acknowledge a particular ico so it became popular in the market and more investors will come.
Activity: 164
May 15, 2018, 01:14:27 AM
There is the VC rule: administration, technology and sales -> it is all focused on the team.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2293442.new#new

Agreed, Team is the key for any ICO to be successful.
yes,better choose to spend our money and effort on useless projects. better be careful in the end, It's important to know the nature of the company and the team at ICO.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 259
May 14, 2018, 09:10:14 PM
there are so many people's opinions on how to choose a good ICO depending on how they judge it.
I personally if I want to invest in ICO will choose how TIM and the project function for the people, that ICO must have a strong team and have a good project usefulness for the future of the crypto world.
Activity: 95
Merit: 3
May 14, 2018, 07:57:19 PM
I think it's not right to choose only one thing. Even a very good team with a weak idea and an empty whitepaper will not be able to pull out the project. Conversely, no matter how good a whitepaper is, without an experienced team, investors will be afraid to invest money in the project.
Activity: 47
May 14, 2018, 07:28:13 PM
What I think makes a good ICO use case. Does the project need a coin? Most projects do not. I like to see strategic partnerships with real companies (not just another ICO) that make sense. Most of all, do they have a community backing them? Same as an IPO or any other investments, do your research before you transfer funds!
Pages:
Jump to: