Pages:
Author

Topic: How to choose the right ICO? - page 26. (Read 7891 times)

Activity: 479
Merit: 250
February 23, 2018, 06:52:31 PM
first think roadmap, team member, partner, price, what project they are running.

the last one do think by your self
Activity: 812
Merit: 317
February 23, 2018, 04:53:17 PM
It is very important to study the "white paper" in sufficient detail. Unfortunately, many investors do not find for this time, although it is there that everything you need to know about a particular ICO is located. Compare the content of the "white book" and what you found in other sources. Then ask yourself: what value does this project bring to the world?
I think that this benefit for society can determine the real prospects of the project. by and large I do not pay much attention to white paper, although in some cases I still look closely at that information. To date, the market is very rich in almost identical projects, so it is very important to choose the best one.
Activity: 182
Merit: 22
February 23, 2018, 04:36:35 PM
It is very important to study the "white paper" in sufficient detail. Unfortunately, many investors do not find for this time, although it is there that everything you need to know about a particular ICO is located. Compare the content of the "white book" and what you found in other sources. Then ask yourself: what value does this project bring to the world?
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
https://auditchain.com
February 23, 2018, 02:22:34 PM
Only do your own research. Read everything about project, read about team, advisors, plans, look at white papper and roadmap
Activity: 630
February 23, 2018, 01:30:28 PM
Well i think i go vote for business utility. coz the ICO is depend on marketing strategy and business plan ! just my Opinion Cheesy

I do the samething like yours but i read roadmap too hows the process of the projects come . are you in a business industry?

yes but im newbie in BTT so i need to learn a lot and read a lot need more knowledge Cheesy yes i do some small business a freelancer
That's it, you can find all the information on bitcointalk and with personal reading and communication, learning more and more about trade and other forms of earnings.
Activity: 476
Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media
February 23, 2018, 10:28:28 AM
Well i think i go vote for business utility. coz the ICO is depend on marketing strategy and business plan ! just my Opinion Cheesy

I do the samething like yours but i read roadmap too hows the process of the projects come . are you in a business industry?

yes but im newbie in BTT so i need to learn a lot and read a lot need more knowledge Cheesy yes i do some small business a freelancer
Activity: 90
February 23, 2018, 10:26:43 AM
ICO can be successful if the funds collected can achieve the specified targets and the participation of the team that supports ICO
Activity: 201
Merit: 1
February 23, 2018, 10:25:24 AM

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media
February 23, 2018, 10:13:35 AM
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
February 23, 2018, 09:20:55 AM
For a better ico option is to find a trusted manager and read the white paper for the project if it is good and will be successful, and if they compare the ico quickly they do.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
February 23, 2018, 09:04:19 AM
icorating.com this website has good data analytics tool they can analyse any ico and give report which is the best in the market to follow ico decision
Merit: 359
February 23, 2018, 06:19:31 AM
Crypto market is emerging and by making the right choice, we can make real good $$$'s. What are the key for a ICO to be successful?

Add additional options if I miss in the voting options

I guess you can add 1 thing in the vote which is "Recent Product" "Product Related to Project". In my opinion this is a crucial factors too because if a project already have a product to support their project, it will be a positive point for that project. We can take VLB as an example. VLB pass all of your poll criteria + my suggestion criteria, VLB has 2 companies now (CarFix and CarPrice) which can be integrated in to their VLB project and can boost their performance in making the project to be succesful.

Nowadays there are so many ICO with a blank project / empty project which is only hype.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
February 23, 2018, 04:27:28 AM
The market is very volatile and unpredictable. And investing in ICO projects is associated with greater risks. You can both make big money and lose all your money.
Activity: 140
February 23, 2018, 03:23:46 AM
Now, I think good projects, only to achieve long-term stability of the price of the currency is a promising project, do not look at the early period, mainly in the late
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
February 23, 2018, 12:18:15 AM
temporarily off
Activity: 70
February 22, 2018, 03:07:13 PM
My choice is Team (This includes Advisory board)
Just for example, VLB project. They’ve got Nitin Gaur from IBM as advisor. Check their WP. Nitin Gaur, currently serves as Director of IBM’s Blockchain Labs - serving to devise industry standards and use cases to make “blockchain for enterprise” a reality.
JVC
Activity: 50
February 22, 2018, 02:51:00 PM
Team + Marketing for a quick flip

but IMO team is the most important
Activity: 420
Merit: 110
February 22, 2018, 02:30:54 PM
That's a trick question.

Team is big. If people have experience in similar projects, theres a good chance, it they will carry it through.
Business utility is important, because for the project to function, it needs to have a purpose in the first place.
But, since all of these things are supposed to be reflected in WP, I suppose, I have to say WP? As in, what it says, not what it looks like.

Someone mentioned VLB eariler here and yeah, its the team that attracted me first, but I stayed for utility, that I learned from whitepaper, so... Here ya go.
Agree with you. More than utility what I see in a project is that what addition will it make in society. VLB really fulfills the damn criteria so there is no contradiction if we say that VLB is the right ICO
Activity: 169
February 22, 2018, 05:10:18 AM
ICO which is rated good if many investors who typically invest in ICO. to attract investors, it is the duty of the team in order to make the ICO be attractive.
Activity: 334
Merit: 1
February 22, 2018, 12:49:20 AM
ICO is a nice run with a team of experienced and highly skilled of course in their field. This will determine the success and the operations of the ICO to the future.
Pages:
Jump to: