Pages:
Author

Topic: How to choose the right ICO? - page 30. (Read 7891 times)

Activity: 219
Merit: 0
February 07, 2018, 08:09:15 AM
To choose the right ICO for us to invest in, the most important thing I think is looking at the information of the developers of that project. If a project wants to succeed, it needs talent developers. And do not forget to check out the community reviews for that project.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
February 07, 2018, 03:59:24 AM
a lot of factors that affect the success of an ICO among others: the purpose of the project is reasonable or not, the Team background, total supplay coin, whitepapper, roadmap and enthusiasm of the investors.
Activity: 140
Merit: 5
February 06, 2018, 05:42:32 PM
Good projects have solid team and the team reveal themselves, with solid products!

I would definitely consider this coin, it has a niche market and had an amazing start!

Check out this new coin, already on exchange!  ROI looks very good!  Medical & Commercial Cryptocurrency with Masternode and Privacy!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-medic-coin-foldinghome-gpu-mining-masternode-coin-2753447

Do your own research, study your own investments Smiley and luck will come to you Smiley

The stats are taking from https://masternodes.online/currencies/MEDIC/
MEDIC DAILY INCOME (02/01/2018)
$1,177.6975
0.13773984 BTC
5465.8667 MEDIC

Although BTC price is low today but MEDIC MNs still have very good return.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
January 31, 2018, 10:04:03 PM
With so many ICO scams that looks like legit, I'm very careful at checking each profiles of members of the ICO project. They should be verified and they names really exist in their past works because once it is not then 100% they are fake.
Activity: 30
January 31, 2018, 09:00:14 PM
Definately by trying to investigate the team. How much experience they have, where, in what, why they are trying to build ICO and go on the Market, are they going to achieve something or just trying to close your eyes. Can you find these people on Internet, Facebook, LinkedIn, are their profiles from few months or 5-10 years. That would tell you very enough.
Activity: 120
January 31, 2018, 05:46:57 PM
To choice better ico for is that to find the manager whose trusted and read for the project if it is good and would success, and also if to compare ico for the fast that they done.
Activity: 64
January 31, 2018, 03:23:22 PM
Hype is very important. Total supply and token price as well.
I always check them on icodrops.com, check the team, whitepaper, advisors, partners and the telegram group.
Activity: 201
January 31, 2018, 02:33:44 PM
Naturally, when you select the project in which to invest, you need to know white paper. of course the success of the project depends on the professionalism and team cohesion.
Activity: 196
January 31, 2018, 02:25:47 PM
team is the most essential one for choosing the right ICO, even if the idea is good and planning has done very well if a member of their team has some sort of connection with illegal issues i think everything will fall apart.
all other choices in these thread is to be followed and i think all of it must be studied first before investing.
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
January 31, 2018, 12:55:36 PM
On choosing the right ICO, there is a theory I have actually come up with over time. The first thing I usually do is check the project, whitepaper, Ann thread. Thereafter I join the telegram group to watch the developments the project has recorded since its inception. Especially the recommendations people are giving the project. I also make sure to look out for some complaints laid by ICO participants so I won't make mistake of joining an unrealistic project. From there, I move on from there whether to opt in or out.
January 31, 2018, 12:06:37 PM
You must know the people behind the project, learn more about the project developers. read and evaluate the whitepaper and also read what other people think. Project with realistic and well developed road maps that share their future plans are always a better choice. And if something tells you that something isn’t right, perhaps the best choice would be to look for other companies to invest in. There are more than enough choices available on the market.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
January 31, 2018, 11:56:13 AM
I'm not too smart to distinguish the good ICO, I always assisted with WEB services that provide information about ICO.
recently i found a new web, i think this is good and complete

https://wiserico.com/
Activity: 227
January 31, 2018, 09:59:23 AM
If you entering to any ico project its better to really know their project read the white paper, roadmap and research the team. Choosing a good ICO is important thing to us  and research their background and their history so that we can select a good achievements and successful project.
Spokkz ICO
January 31, 2018, 09:58:05 AM
Team, products, advisory bodies decides the success of the ico.
Activity: 266
Merit: 102
January 31, 2018, 09:54:07 AM
In choosing the right ICO, make sure that it is in the white paper and it said to be a good project. Check weather it support good team and look at the size and range of this ICO. Be sure that this ICO project have complied with the all requirements and know if it is sociable. In addition, we need to double check if it is reliable and always think wise in decision making, look for the possible errors or risk that may encounter.
Activity: 28
January 29, 2018, 05:35:59 PM
I think the key thing is reading ul the whitepaper, and aslp knowing who their partnering with as well as criteria and quality of the team members.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
January 29, 2018, 04:55:18 PM
To choose a potential ICO, this is necessary to analyze many factors such as team, current investment, number of tokens sold at the private sale time as well as the number of Tokens for the bounty. You should carefully analyze and follow up on that ICO to be able to make the right investment decision, avoid losses.
Activity: 448
January 29, 2018, 04:25:56 PM
I consider this a rhetorical question and there is no specific algorithm here. But there are certainly some rules .. for example, look at the team's professionalism, according to the very idea, according to plans for collecting money.
Activity: 252
January 29, 2018, 11:05:45 AM
This took me a long time to find out, when I wanted to invest in a project I had to find out about that project, so I read all the information about the project, learn how are people's opinions about the project? And a lot of things I need to consult before deciding to invest in an ICO project. If you choose the right ICO project to invest or not, the time will prove.
Activity: 280
January 29, 2018, 08:45:59 AM
Yes, all these aspects must be taken into account when choosing a prospective ISO, but do not forget about the risks. Because there is always a possibility of project failure.
Pages:
Jump to: