Pages:
Author

Topic: How to choose the right ICO? - page 29. (Read 7891 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
February 08, 2018, 11:54:35 PM
Most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.
The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Etherem Meta. It is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They have Pre ICO right now, you can check their website: http://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/future-of-privacy-ethereum-meta-foundation-of-anonymous-e-marketplace-2659058

It is better to be onboard of the racket before it launches to the Moon!
Activity: 196
February 08, 2018, 10:42:45 PM
all aspects are in fact more influenced in order to create a project to become good, but most became the main thing is the team running the project. because all control of the project was held by the team.
Activity: 63
February 08, 2018, 10:01:02 PM
Good team behind the project and the white paper or road map is promising.
Activity: 22
February 08, 2018, 08:07:01 PM
It is good when company has already exist product.
I trust in that companies.
Good media tells something but not to much.
Sometimes its good to chech advisors of product.

Now, I am investing in this, because of product and advisors

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annico-kickcity-community-is-power-2118185
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Pre-sale - March 18
February 08, 2018, 07:54:27 PM
For me, the most accurate indicator of good ICO is its activity in the media and popular aggregators. The more people invest in advertising, the better
Hype can be a good thing but you can't sell your product or service in the long run if it doesn't perform very well for the people in the community. i think the most important thing is the team behind every project because the dedication and seriousness they bring to their platform will make the best of it and later on can catch a lot of attention without even making a lot of buzz to the public.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
February 08, 2018, 12:50:50 PM
Look for product. Is they have alpha - it's good
Activity: 448
Merit: 252
February 08, 2018, 11:02:39 AM
For me, the most accurate indicator of good ICO is its activity in the media and popular aggregators. The more people invest in advertising, the better
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
Pool of Stake
February 08, 2018, 10:57:43 AM
Crypto market is emerging and by making the right choice, we can make real good $$$'s. What are the key for a ICO to be successful?

Add additional options if I miss in the voting options

Short term, you really need the hype for the ICO to succeed, then you need all the rest. That is why bounty campaigns are out there, to get the hype and then have a chance.
Activity: 233
Merit: 50
February 08, 2018, 10:26:05 AM
i will choose to two ways these are ico rating and token marketing this is the best way to choose right icos and must check website on how to work ico team
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
February 08, 2018, 09:03:45 AM

Ironically, the entire ICO is found by my husband, and I'm already working on this further. I have no idea where he finds such good and promising, the main thing is more good! Wink
February 08, 2018, 03:05:37 AM
ICO and produce are of course based on the hard work of his team and an experienced team will greatly determine how future projects running.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 103
February 08, 2018, 01:38:31 AM
To choose the right ICO for us to invest in, the most important thing I think is looking at the information of the developers of that project. If a project wants to succeed, it needs talent developers. And do not forget to check out the community reviews for that project.

Not of developments because they need to market their product which will give the boost to the sales. So we have considered the project where owners should have a lot of intention towards the project that should deliver on time.
Activity: 237
Merit: 1
February 08, 2018, 01:11:33 AM
A great and true ICO can usually be seen from if there is a flow of funds investments in ICO featuring and whether the team is working hard to the ICO, the team is very good and determine the success of a project.
February 08, 2018, 12:32:10 AM
Nice or whether ICO can be seen from the hard work of the team who run it and the existence of a clear roadmap as to want to be brought where an ICO. so everything is very influential.
Activity: 210
February 07, 2018, 11:26:21 PM
a good team will bring a project can succeed, though projects already have a nice concept but his team inexperienced then the project will not be successful. Thus the role of the team is very important.
February 07, 2018, 12:18:04 PM
the team largely determine a project can succeed or not. If a team is willing to work hard then it is not impossible that regular project alone will attract a lot of attention and success.
Activity: 53
February 07, 2018, 11:36:16 AM
now very much ICO
following his predecessors
so mainstream ICO like lending ICO bitconnect , regal , hextra and another
so be carefull some ICO will scam just see team , roadmap , whitepaper

last year i bought bcc-cash ico..after that i got some bad news about bitconnect...now im waiting to sell it back
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
February 07, 2018, 11:01:30 AM
I think it's hard to focus on one factor, it's always a mixed of all and depends on the projects. I think if it's a paper ICO, I'll look into the team, technology, token utility, etc. If there's a product, I'll look at it differently example: I'll focus more on the road map and how the ICO would help the existing product .
Activity: 826
Merit: 314
GIF by SOCIFI
February 07, 2018, 10:57:53 AM
To choose the right ICO for us to invest in, the most important thing I think is looking at the information of the developers of that project. If a project wants to succeed, it needs talent developers. And do not forget to check out the community reviews for that project.
Yes developers right now plays a key role. Right now a lot of money does not give young teams without work experience.
Activity: 69
February 07, 2018, 08:46:13 AM
check the telegram group of the ico project, if there is a lot of member it will be a high chance ico will success, this is basic rule for me to choose ico
Pages:
Jump to: