Pages:
Author

Topic: How to choose the right ICO? - page 28. (Read 7891 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
February 19, 2018, 11:49:27 AM
Actually depends on a lot, not only from the team, as some people think .... For example, from the project itself, what will it be intended for, whether it needs the world and more
Activity: 585
Merit: 251
February 19, 2018, 11:47:39 AM
First of all do some research research on your own as you are going to risk your own money.search these key factor-idea(unique the better),team, advisor ,roadmap, responsive management,there future goal, transparency, allocation of fund.nowdays ico are only done for crowdfunding purposes they just release token without any utilities ,so it is better to understand their project before investing and after ico end do not run for exchange ,keep holding token it is always profitable to hold.
Activity: 95
February 19, 2018, 11:34:50 AM
u can choose the ico by know the ratings of that in the website ico bench and also look into their projects and the followers and expectation of that ico towards customers ...
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Power to gnomes!
February 19, 2018, 10:46:25 AM
I carefully choose the company. There are similar digests, how to do it and you can find them on this forum, or on YouTube. In short, what is most important:
1. Team. Information about people needs to be online. Facebook, Twitter and other social networks. Scammers usually hide their identities.
2. Product. It must be in demand and it really implemented the idea or development.
3. The attitude to the program. Website design, how the team communicates with the participants. This is important. If things go bad, chances are the team is not working well.
I now participate in the bounty and buy the token-ICO Daneel. In my opinion this is a good project. They have a good team and an interesting product in demand.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
February 18, 2018, 02:47:59 AM
TRUST. I capitalized all of it because it's really a huge word and also fragile. I'm sure you've noticed a lot of ICO's making promises that is not fulfilled so for me, those who have integrity are the very best ICO to choose.
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
February 17, 2018, 06:11:44 PM
the team is indeed very influential, so much more reasonable if the selected team. Therefore if you want to monitor a project can be seen in advance of the team that handles the project profile.

completely agree with you, project team is very important factor, which you need to pay attention to.
i have a good example of such a project - Vehicle Lifecycle Blockchain. it has a strong team with a solid background and strong group of advisors even from IBM! i definitely trust this project and thinking about investing.
Activity: 252
Merit: 15
February 14, 2018, 05:42:48 AM
 think we should choose a cryptocurrency with a clear and firm putlook . They must have a project and a list of steps to accomplish step by step.
ICO is too much now, so choosing a right ICO to invest is quite vital if we want to prosper. I just pursue some ICo and some make profit but some does not. Let’s spare time gathering enough information, and of course, with luck we will find the best ICO
Activity: 144
February 14, 2018, 05:01:13 AM
the team is indeed very influential, so much more reasonable if the selected team. Therefore if you want to monitor a project can be seen in advance of the team that handles the project profile.
Activity: 356
February 14, 2018, 04:53:55 AM
If your goal is to earn it in the short term, then it is advisable to choose an ICO with early bonuses. Or look at the essence of the project, its relevance in the world today
Activity: 364
February 10, 2018, 04:32:02 PM
I advise you to watch the channel Ian Balina, he is pretty good at choosing a successful project and he himself has already become a millionaire.
Thanks for the recommendation, I watch now all the videos, explains and explains everything perfectly.
Activity: 210
Never DO AIRDROPS
February 10, 2018, 12:40:41 PM
I admit that hype can bring sense for how good the project is. You can see the good project have many people to follow and know more beside it. I mean, promotion has big impat rather less-known but gold project.
Activity: 826
Merit: 314
GIF by SOCIFI
February 10, 2018, 11:48:24 AM
Now the most important thing is to look at the team to have experience with them.
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
Asura – Self Sustainable eSport ecosystem
February 10, 2018, 11:14:30 AM
I advise you to watch the channel Ian Balina, he is pretty good at choosing a successful project and he himself has already become a millionaire.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
February 09, 2018, 10:15:05 AM
Choosing the right ICO goes to your preference but most of us here are looking first with it's road map but that's not a good basis now. I'm looking for the team of developers for that ICO because everyone can make a perfect roadmap but not following it afterwards.
Activity: 266
February 09, 2018, 07:31:12 AM
You have to read carefully the ICO's whitepapers and their roadmaps, and also you need to check the team behind the project and make sure if they are real people with good knowledge and experience about such projects or not, because there are so many fake teams behind scam ICOs.

Fake team behind the project will be direct to scam scheme. Always becareful to check the team.
Not only team and whitepaper, there is one very important, working product to make sure the ico is not scam.
Activity: 196
Spokkz ICO
February 09, 2018, 06:57:37 AM
Based on the team and the advisory bodies you can choose the best ico.
Activity: 98
February 09, 2018, 04:36:45 AM
Read the whitepapers carefully!
And you must contact the team members,communite with the guys deeply
as much as possible!
Then you could ensure whether the guys are the right men!
What's more,you own should know the whole market and know the
technology well.
If you know the technology well,you could understand the project better.
Then you will have enough confidence to hold the project until it boost!
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097
Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh
February 09, 2018, 03:18:42 AM
For me, the most accurate indicator of good ICO is its activity in the media and popular aggregators. The more people invest in advertising, the better
Hype can be a good thing but you can't sell your product or service in the long run if it doesn't perform very well for the people in the community. i think the most important thing is the team behind every project because the dedication and seriousness they bring to their platform will make the best of it and later on can catch a lot of attention without even making a lot of buzz to the public.
Hype will just happen in a span of weeks or if lucky a month, if the coin or a project is not that useful then there's no way it can stay on crypto, we need a better output and perspective on how we will determine the project itself, it's uses and future developments, there are people who were just paid to make the coin hype to attract other traders so we should analyze if that coins hype is for real, I have seen some coin before that were too pump fast and easily dumps.
Activity: 154
February 09, 2018, 02:22:44 AM
ICO are nice and will be successful then it should have a great team of developers and it's the most important. However, the role of the investor also should not be forgotten because of the absence of investors then an ICO will not be successful.
Activity: 165
February 09, 2018, 12:28:53 AM
To choose the right ICO for us to invest in, the most important thing I think is looking at the information of the developers of that project. If a project wants to succeed, it needs talent developers. And do not forget to check out the community reviews for that project.

I agree, very large influence developers for the success of a project. Thus if the developer is successful and worked well then the project will be successful.
Pages:
Jump to: