Pages:
Author

Topic: How to choose the right ICO? - page 5. (Read 7891 times)

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1004
July 26, 2018, 04:47:15 AM
As the vote result,the TEAM behind are the most important factor.
Then tech creative follows IMO.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
July 26, 2018, 04:45:48 AM
Best ICO project in 2018 is the Trufield project. Trufield is a decentralized medical records application that puts poor communities at the core. This humanitarian project will help developing countries while delivering huge returns to investors. Trufield Pre-ICO is live, buy Trufield tokens at 25% discount here at http://Trufield.com or http://Trufield.io. ICO will start on 31st July 2018
Activity: 112
July 26, 2018, 04:10:35 AM
There are various ways to choose an ico but majorly make a research
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
July 26, 2018, 04:08:57 AM
First of all, it is necessary to study white paper. The document should contain the whole essence and details of the project. Also it is necessary to study the information about the project team.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
July 25, 2018, 03:36:47 PM
There are a number of signs on which one should be guided when choosing a company. 1- this is the project team (most likely an important factor) 2- idea of the project 3-amount of fund-raising 4- road card 5- mention in media
Activity: 432
July 25, 2018, 03:15:36 PM
To choose a good bounty campaign one needs to know deeply what the project is all about and then one needs to know the ambition of the management and then the Iraq road map before one can choose a good ico with less risk.
Activity: 154
July 25, 2018, 03:05:51 PM
You have to read carefully the ICO's whitepapers and their roadmaps, their team also. Last week i search on scidex, it'seems good project. Their whitepaper, roadmap, team all nicely present. Maybe i got profit in future. Cool
Activity: 78
July 25, 2018, 02:59:36 PM
To choose a good bounty campaign one must be very vigilant and one need to be careful. First thing is to know who the the team of the project are and the bounty manager managing it
Activity: 392
Merit: 252
July 25, 2018, 02:52:14 PM
Investigate your team well before investing in the ICO project. examine the projects that team members have worked on before. check the team members' social media accounts. an experienced and honest ICO team is the key to success.
Activity: 128
July 24, 2018, 03:47:54 PM
Crypto market is emerging and by making the right choice, we can make real good $$$'s. What are the key for a ICO to be successful?

Add additional options if I miss in the voting options
First, you have to read the Whitepaper and then to check the team developers and his background. Then to go to the check the platforms and the ideas.
Activity: 54
July 24, 2018, 03:23:45 PM
Already it is simply not, no one needs this school ideas to change the world when the whole crypto market falls.
Activity: 574
Merit: 260
July 24, 2018, 03:14:24 PM
In order to choose a good project, you should carefully study it. Pay attention to the project teams, idea, quality and other important details.
Activity: 35
July 24, 2018, 03:13:03 PM
A good ICO project will have a technically correct whitepaper, a team with a good portfolio and a project that in the future will be useful to society.
Activity: 152
July 24, 2018, 03:07:15 PM
I think that there is no one criterion, it's all complex. Especially as more scammers become, and they can very easily make the appearance of a successful ICO
Activity: 176
July 24, 2018, 03:03:02 PM
I believe that you need to look at the development team. It's the most important. I also want to note the technical paper. It's my opinion. Selecting a project correctly is a difficult task.
Activity: 155
July 23, 2018, 11:07:28 PM
You actually need to examine whitepapers so you will realize their platforms and you will justify it to your self that you are joining and investing a while at the promising ICO and that i suppose that is the nice manner to comprehend it- to examine whitepapers.
Activity: 168
July 23, 2018, 10:03:08 PM
Crypto market is emerging and by making the right choice, we can make real good $$$'s. What the key for a ICO to be successful?

By choosing the right ICO, the best thing you could do is look or check the team if it is active and know their background too, then look and search it well, then it must have an update for time to time in the ico fund collected.
Team is the USP(unique selling point) for any ICO to b successful. Everyone agrees to that.
I personally think you can choose a good and right ICO with you to see the white paper and see the implementation team because then you can see which ICOs are good and good for investing especially with ICOs too many people have lost their money because of the ICO scam

Activity: 671
Merit: 103
Moni
July 23, 2018, 07:45:01 PM
A beginner is actually very difficult to find a worthy project, I remember how I suffered for a long time, making mistakes and getting on scam. I would recommend more to analyze, read more, follow experienced investors and not be afraid to make mistakes. And remember that you always need to read the whitepaper and check the team
Activity: 154
July 23, 2018, 07:38:58 PM
Crypto market is emerging and by making the right choice, we can make real good $$$'s. What are the key for a ICO to be successful?

for ico to be successful of course must have a strong team and also a really mature project. so ico will work, and definitely in terms of promotion is also very important. if promotion is not good, then ico will not known public.
Activity: 146
Merit: 3
July 23, 2018, 07:05:58 PM
Picking up right ICO is the one of the most difficult thing in crypto, Because no matter how good you feel, somewhere someone wills cam you or lose money. So all you need to do a research about the team and make sure they are legit.
Pages:
Jump to: