Pages:
Author

Topic: How to choose the right ICO? - page 8. (Read 7891 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 3
July 17, 2018, 07:06:44 AM
Crypto market is emerging and by making the right choice, we can make real good $$$'s. What are the key for a ICO to be successful?

Add additional options if I miss in the voting options

It depends on various factors like the quality of the team that is involved in the project and the vision they have. You can sometimes distinguish between scamsters and the real ones. I came across this company called host.games which has a solid team with people who are in blockchain space for the past 20 years and for me that is the next ICO i'm looking for.
Activity: 177
Merit: 0
July 17, 2018, 07:06:27 AM
Here is interesting article on the topic it might help: https://icoguide.com/en/blog/choosing-an-ico-common-pitfalls-of-scam-icos
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
July 17, 2018, 07:05:49 AM
The forum already has a lot of advice that you could use in your practice of selecting projects. It seems to me that you must understand what and how to do, because it is already impossible to lose your money on scam projects.
Activity: 42
July 17, 2018, 07:03:29 AM
i always prefer to chose ICO based on the team. checking their linked in profiles. but sometimes i am not sure whether these accounts are real. so i joined a group where the professionals are sharing bitcointalk ICO bounty details. so whenever they posted an new ico there, i also used join those ICO. so it saves my time to selecting good ICO.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
July 17, 2018, 07:02:06 AM
I think main thing is idea, white paper might be made professionally, but the idea should be interesting and promising, it should be unique. Besides, I am looking at rates ion IcoGuide.com as they are real and not paid, the rates help me to select several projects among the big amount on the market.
Activity: 588
Merit: 1
July 17, 2018, 06:55:17 AM
At the moment the best ICO are those which offer such products as various cryptoplatforms, the exchanges and so forth. It is better not to invest in ICO of not having real products.
Activity: 133
Merit: 1
July 17, 2018, 06:50:04 AM
There are 10 points that all ICO investors should study before jumping into an ICO.

The team, Timeline, Media and Community, Code Samples, Regulation, Distribution, Purpose, White Paper, Global Potential, Circulating Supply

Keep these points in mind next time you invest on an ICO, and keep them in mind even more if you are planning on developing your own token.

SET (Save Environment Token) is an upcoming cryptocurrency dedicated to saving the environment by reducing the overall carbon footprint. Something that I liked about this platform is that it’s not focused on profits, but is a way to protect and give back to the community.

The coins are called SET. These coins are acquired by purchasing or renting Wardwizard’s eco-friendly product, the parent company of SET. What I liked about their business model is that they are offering third-party manufacturer integration as well. Users who purchase these products through the SET token receive additional discounts.

Seeing multiple companies focusing their efforts and resources towards saving humanity brings a sense of relief. However, it will take years of continued hard-work to see significant changes in global temperatures and pollution levels. At least we are on the right path.

To know more visit: https://www.set4earth.io/

You can also check out https://coindelite.com/ for more information and press releases related to SET.

Here is the link to the bitcoin talk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountysave-environment-tokenset-190k-worth-of-set-tokens-join-now-4361604
Activity: 44
July 17, 2018, 06:42:50 AM
In the event that we go up against thought each one of those focuses I think we areon the rigt track, its preferred to be picky over to squander our cash and exertion for some pointless venture. preferred be wary over lament on the end. Also on picking bounties.
Activity: 28
July 15, 2018, 05:37:15 AM
I imagine that the free market will push individuals into expecting VC-level good faith from ICO-ers. At a certain point we will even observe things, for example, open accounts, nitty gritty plans, week after week refreshes, free office access to speculators, booked gatherings, and so on. In any case, until further notice the criteria are low. Notwithstanding searching for better than average English precludes half of them.
Activity: 77
July 15, 2018, 12:13:53 AM
You need to peruse painstakingly the ICO's whitepapers and their guides, and furthermore you have to check the group behind the venture and ensure in the event that they are genuine individuals with great information and experience about such undertakings or not, on the grounds that there are such a significant number of phony groups behind trick ICOs.
Activity: 351
Merit: 10
July 13, 2018, 05:35:40 AM
i suggest dont ever get an desicion by looking only interface of the project. you can find out what is the concept of that ico. what are rates which gives from  ico rating websites. and you can find out who are the team and advisors. and wait for the token sale, i suggest dont invest the beginning of the token sale. wait and watch how that space filling . if it fills quickly you can invest your money to that .
Activity: 378
Merit: 119
July 13, 2018, 04:51:40 AM
First of all, I pay attention to the ICOs ratings, then I analyze the content of the project and consider the members of its team. After that, I consult with other experienced investors and make the final decision.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
July 12, 2018, 06:38:31 PM
Check an ico with a hardworking team like WPP energy
Activity: 84
July 12, 2018, 03:46:35 PM
OptiToken gonna moon hard on open in 2 weeks
Activity: 434
Merit: 278
July 12, 2018, 01:11:20 PM
I think to know the best ico befor started you need to read the whitepaper , do some research about the team , look at the name of investor society and look at the road maps
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
July 12, 2018, 10:28:22 AM
First we look at when the project started. because the scam projects are trying to start and sell bounty immediately. who are on the team and what projects they took place before the next. Do not buy it immediately, expect soft cap.
Activity: 490
Merit: 134
July 12, 2018, 06:40:39 AM
Research think that team behind project is key factor, on this i will go for names. Off course this dont need to be necessary a good pick but i choose mine with this as first thing to see then i look for whitepaper and marketing.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
July 10, 2018, 05:15:57 PM
You must be attentive and patient, evaluate the team, the idea, the risks, do not rush. Share investments
Activity: 465
July 10, 2018, 04:21:45 PM
First of all, I look at the project as a whole and how it is related to blockchain technology. Even for the best business in the world, if it doesn't have any connection with this technology, one question always arises: why should they do an ICO? it's not the only way to collect funding.

Then the team must be experienced and skilled. The time where people with no previous experience still collected an enormous amount of money is finished.

Then another plus is having already a working product and an existing business, and not being a project only on paper.

That's my advice  Wink
I highly appreciate the management of ICO projects, as there are currently too many ICO projects to be formed with the hope of calling for investment, but I think that more than 90% of these projects are unconnected. fruit. The failure of these projects is often not enough teams in the cryptocurrency market to lead the project and create communities that support or create projects for the purpose of scam.
Activity: 244
July 10, 2018, 03:52:52 PM
Pay attention to what discounts the project offers when buying tokens, what kind of hardcap the project has, and whether tokens will be blocked after the end of ico  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: