Pages:
Author

Topic: How to choose the right ICO? - page 6. (Read 7891 times)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
July 23, 2018, 07:04:11 PM
simply take a gander at typically if his group ICO then most likely his expert will be fruitful and occurred with without a moment to spare.
Activity: 93
July 23, 2018, 01:07:35 PM
because of pump and dump and there is a bot, we need to leave crypto? it doesn't bode well!
I will never leave crypto. since I trust crypto is the money later on, I am certain there will be a great deal of positive uses for crypto later on.
Activity: 84
July 23, 2018, 09:08:02 AM
As I would see it the basic criteria for picking the privilege ICO are: the group, their experience and mastery. It isn't even the thought, folks. Every one of the undertakings are in all likelihood the same. It is the group factor which is essential. In the event that the group can convey - you will be in benefit.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
July 21, 2018, 12:38:48 AM
Ofcourse i choose team,advisories and also the celebrity investors if exist. Roadmap, Content are only text, sometime the step by step roadmap is not followed. If you choose ICO, I advise to join in GCOX, many celebrities are invested here.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
July 21, 2018, 12:36:46 AM
first of all it is necessary to pay attention to the project team, whether they have achievements, or partnerships with already successful projects
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS
July 21, 2018, 12:35:24 AM
Crypto market is emerging and by making the right choice, we can make real good $$$'s. What are the key for a ICO to be successful?

Add additional options if I miss in the voting options

In my own opinion, reading the whitepaper is the best thing to do because in this way you can avoid picking a bad ico which is a scam.
Activity: 322
Merit: 15
July 21, 2018, 12:25:28 AM
I believe more in the usefulness and benefit that this token will bring than in the own team. The team can do everything but if the market does not like the idea, they simply expel this crypto from the market.
Activity: 43
July 19, 2018, 01:08:53 PM
If we take on consideration all those points I think we areon the rigt track, its better to be choosy than to waste our money and effort for some useless project. better be cautious than regret on the end. As well on choosing bounties.
Activity: 192
July 19, 2018, 01:05:07 PM
Crypto market is emerging and by making the right choice, we can make real good $$$'s. What are the key for a ICO to be successful?

You have to look for a few things before investing the way you approach a project greatly matters. Look at team behind that project, a good whitepaper with detail roadmap is always appreciated.  If they have some experienced members in their team than that’s is great. Some projects like Liven are backed by some registered company and which are in business for years in Liven’s case it’s an already established business as a food payment service which makes it Legit and credible.
Activity: 722
Merit: 501
July 19, 2018, 12:32:43 PM
You have to do a bunch of research yourself, although there are several ratings services that take a stab at assessing ICO quality.

These are the top factors for you to consider:

- What type of token is it ?
- How valuable is the project ?
- How credible is the team ?
- Does the crowdfunding campaign make sense ?

There are several sites that do a good job of publishing ICO details - website information, download link to the white paper, team leadership links (often with notes about whether the LI addresses work or not), plus details on the token sale mechanics - number of tokens to be issued/sold, price, currencies accepted, dates, etc.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
July 19, 2018, 11:27:36 AM

First of all i will look their team. If in their team there is people who trusted in crypto world. And they are experienced in terms of crypto. And ususally i will invest in ico not in the beginning but when ico will over so we can see how many tokens are sold. And from its we can know whether ico is successful or not.
Activity: 490
Merit: 106
July 19, 2018, 11:22:59 AM
usually i start from team.i have to know who behind the project and also the advisor.
second i looking fot their hype.more high hype more better.because its also can mean this project gonna be famous.
third i looking for their product.i more like project with real product and daily use.because usually investors not interisted with service product.
Activity: 12
July 19, 2018, 11:14:10 AM
Like a ship that goes to the bottom without a good captain and competent sailors, no crypto project can survive long without the team of competent and authoritative experts. Therefore, when choosing ICO, pay attention to where the project team has already "lit up", study their biographies, technical skill, frequency of mentioning names in the press.
Activity: 98
July 19, 2018, 11:05:04 AM
I personally would not say that only one of these things listed is important. In my opinion, to choose a good ICO project, you need to look at everything as a whole. And the combination of these factors to be positive.  Smiley

Of course, the whole picture must be right. For example if they're not responsive on chat and they don't know how to answer questions related to their project then it's a fail.
Activity: 178
July 19, 2018, 11:04:56 AM

First of all I have looking at the Roadmap and then to read the Whitepaper, check the tokens supply and the team member background
Activity: 107
July 19, 2018, 10:56:46 AM
I can say it depends on a lot of factors which include the team, what the project is about(whitepaper) and the roadmap too. But the first thing to consider is the team and their credentials.

I'm 100% with you on that.. The good news is, we might not need to exert too much effort in doing research soon since a decentralized ICO marketplace called Menlo.one finally has its ICO ongoing. How is this related to stopping scams? Its CEO, Matt Nolan, mentioned that they have found an effective way in helping with various issues most investors commonly face (scams) when participating in ICOs. More information on their whitepaper: https://www.menlo.one/
ukw
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
July 19, 2018, 10:54:09 AM

I personally would not say that only one of these things listed is important. In my opinion, to choose a good ICO project, you need to look at everything as a whole. And the combination of these factors to be positive.  Smiley
Activity: 224
July 19, 2018, 10:50:38 AM
If you are an experienced investor you will definitely love Safinus project. It is a powerful, promising project that will succeed. People should not miss this opportunity. Join now! Safinus.com
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
July 19, 2018, 10:09:40 AM
I can say it depends on a lot of factors which include the team, what the project is about(whitepaper) and the roadmap too. But the first thing to consider is the team and their credentials.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
July 19, 2018, 10:03:14 AM
if I choose ICO definitely by looking at the ICO project and most importantly the ICO has a product
Pages:
Jump to: