Pages:
Author

Topic: How to choose the right ICO? - page 7. (Read 7891 times)

Activity: 132
Merit: 0
July 19, 2018, 09:58:53 AM
Crypto market is emerging and by making the right choice, we can make real good $$$'s. What are the key for a ICO to be successful?

Add additional options if I miss in the voting options

I chose ICO by the reliabilty of the project managers or the team composition. I read  white paper. The project plan and it's allocations of bounties. I also refers to my colleagues information on good ICO's and exchange ideas with them in order to find legit ICO.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
July 19, 2018, 09:53:17 AM
Usually  I used six points to choose right ICO
1) Team members must display expertise in their respective roles and have proven track records and experience in the industry that they seek to disrupt.
2) The product or service must address a real need area and use revolutionary solutions.
3) Understand the target market
4) Evaluate the technology
5) A white paper serves as the company’s pitch to potential investors. As such, it should be well-written and substantial enough to provide compelling arguments on why people should trust the venture with their investments.
Activity: 33
July 19, 2018, 09:45:57 AM
Picking a decent ICO is a troublesome activity to which you have to approach dependably and genuinely. In the meantime, numerous elements should be considered, since every one of them can have an unequivocal effect.
Activity: 588
July 18, 2018, 05:15:59 PM
Today it is very difficult to choose a good project. Most of the projects die very quickly. I think that first of all you should pay attention to the project team and the general idea.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
July 18, 2018, 05:14:30 PM
There is no ideal plan for choosing the ideal project, ISO, company, Bounty, etc., it all depends on various factors.
Activity: 98
July 18, 2018, 04:49:45 PM
I think knowing the team behind the ICO matters most. So i guess it's better to know each member of the team. If it has a picture, much better plus it would be great if their profile can be found in LinkedIn too.
Activity: 202
July 18, 2018, 04:45:23 PM
Choosing the right ICO goes to your preference but most of us here are looking first with it's road map but that's not a good basis now. I'm looking for the team of developers for that ICO because everyone can make a perfect roadmap but not following it afterwards.
Activity: 112
July 18, 2018, 04:41:54 PM
Crypto market is emerging and by making the right choice, we can make real good $$$'s. What are the key for a ICO to be successful?

Add additional options if I miss in the voting options
I think the first thing you have to do when chosing an ICO is to check the reliability of the team behind the project, some people may steal identities so be aware of that, look for them on linkedin especially.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
July 18, 2018, 04:16:14 PM
If you want to choose the great ico, you should use the ratings by honorable and professional sites like IcoBench and others, because they choose the ICOs with a little chance to lose your investments.
Activity: 196
July 18, 2018, 03:38:52 PM
It is important to know how many tokens will be sold during the ICO and how many of them will fall into the hands of team members.  If the second figure exceeds 50%, this should be treated with suspicion.  This is a sign of the greed of the team, which can become a big problem for those investing in similar projects.
Activity: 350
July 17, 2018, 04:27:25 PM
It seems to me that in order to choose the right ICO for investments, it is necessary to study several sites with ICO ratings. And also read the forecasts of the trader about this ICO.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 262
July 17, 2018, 09:10:56 AM
we cannot choose a good ICO because many ICO over there are good enough to join in, we cannot choose because there are some ICO that has a good allocation but there in the end the team will run out from you.
Activity: 910
Merit: 503
July 17, 2018, 09:08:48 AM
In order to find a good ICO, you must carefully study many different projects. Thanks to the comparative analysis, you will be able to choose several interesting and promising projects.
Activity: 462
July 17, 2018, 09:05:56 AM
To find good ICO just search to the internet who are offering good promotion to their product, good system and good service as well.  Search in the facebook those groups who are engage in ICO then join to them. Visit every group page that ICO have, then look for their updates in their system.
Activity: 588
Merit: 104
July 17, 2018, 09:05:03 AM
there are so many parameters. i will list the ones that i check before taking decisions for investments:
- hype. check their social media and telegram channels if there are enugh people inside. be sure that they are real not fake or bots.
- advisors. check the advisors if there are advisors that have experience in successful icos before it is a good sign.
- check the hardcap and compare with the project. if they want to collect so much money for a simple project just dont invest.
Activity: 26
July 17, 2018, 08:57:35 AM
Two words to describe successful ICO:
TEam and Hype
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
Infleum
July 17, 2018, 08:36:04 AM
All of the points listed by the author take place, but I try to trust professionals, for example, the site and the telegram channel icodrops. But the last decision should always be yours.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
July 17, 2018, 08:22:14 AM
Pay attention to a team behind the development of the token
Carefully study whitepaper and determine what problem the token/project tries to solve
Funds distribution
Note the release of the token
Can a platform/project use, for example, ether or already existed token, is it truly need it's own coin.
And for the most advanced - study Github
The better will be if a project has already done product.
Activity: 280
July 17, 2018, 08:16:12 AM
There are websites that rate ico's. You can try checking them out. But it is better if you read the whitepaper of the ico you plan to participate. You can also check the people behind the project if they have high rating or legit as well. I also like to follow ico that has unique idea and not too mainstream.
Activity: 77
July 17, 2018, 08:00:01 AM
you can explore all 100 percent and still be cheated by scammers, or just ICO will die within six months. Or you could not know anything at all about the project and it will bring you a lot of money. Now, investment in ICO is like a lottery
Pages:
Jump to: