Pages:
Author

Topic: How to choose the right ICO? - page 9. (Read 7891 times)

Activity: 278
Merit: 1
July 10, 2018, 03:11:15 PM
I always checked team members, roadmap,whitepaper,website and social media activities to confirm good or bad ico.
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
July 10, 2018, 02:07:29 PM
I think the most important factor is HYPE. None of this makes sense. That makes it all meaningful. This is the main factor that increases the price.
Activity: 434
Merit: 38
July 10, 2018, 01:20:56 PM
First of all, I look at the project as a whole and how it is related to blockchain technology. Even for the best business in the world, if it doesn't have any connection with this technology, one question always arises: why should they do an ICO? it's not the only way to collect funding.

Then the team must be experienced and skilled. The time where people with no previous experience still collected an enormous amount of money is finished.

Then another plus is having already a working product and an existing business, and not being a project only on paper.

That's my advice  Wink
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
July 10, 2018, 12:14:01 PM
A project’s whitepaper serves as a good starting point to decide whether the ICO in question is worth persuing. The next avenue to explore would be to join the projects community. This would give good insight into the team responsible for running the project.

I would like to add that you can also study the project code base on the GitHub.
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
July 10, 2018, 04:03:33 AM
Crypto market is emerging and by making the right choice, we can make real good $$$'s. What are the key for a ICO to be successful?

Add additional options if I miss in the voting options

First you must read their whitepaper to know what is the project all about. This is very important so that you can know how that ico's or project can contribute to the cryptocurrency. If the projects have a potencial. Then your all good. But  check also their website,linkedin,team, etc. Soo that you can clarify if it is legitimate or not. In that case if the project are no negative feedback here in the forum also in social media site. That is the time that you plan to invest in that ico's or not.
Activity: 25
July 10, 2018, 03:23:49 AM
A project’s whitepaper serves as a good starting point to decide whether the ICO in question is worth persuing. The next avenue to explore would be to join the projects community. This would give good insight into the team responsible for running the project.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
May 27, 2018, 04:01:31 PM
There's no perfect criteria for determining an icos success. Sometimes gut feelings are the best. Look at Allstocks…Great team and hardworking devs. That's great
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
May 27, 2018, 03:22:25 AM
As always to choose a great ICO, u would have to do ur due diligence and research. This sequence is what I`ve done and come up with AllStocks. Great team with integrity
Activity: 196
May 27, 2018, 01:52:09 AM
Looking at the team is very important to assess the project's credibility. Were they known for a previous working and successful product? If so, then you're in the right path.
Activity: 322
Merit: 15
May 27, 2018, 12:18:50 AM
You better must know the people behind them.
It is critical to know the nature of the company and the teams behind ICOs. Most of the companies are newly incorporated, but many founders have been around in their respective industries. It is possible to review profiles and search for news and mentions in their prior projects and efforts and also Nitpicking the white paper could prove useful in revealing the details of how their solutions work and what need areas they will be addressing. Actually, I've been doing this job for a while and in my opinion, Paytomat is the safest and the most promising ICOs project! The creators are professionals with a lot of experience.

A crucial detail, too, is the "advisors," they run multiple projects at the same time. If one of these is in more than one team, it is not focused on either, or even on a third project.
Activity: 168
May 23, 2018, 03:23:27 AM
check for the detailed whitepaper. If the team has not put the effort in documenting what their goals, vision, and revenue or bounty model is, then they don’t really care about their business.
Activity: 322
May 23, 2018, 01:30:40 AM
To choose a potential ICO, this is necessary to analyze many factors such as team, current investment, number of tokens sold at the private sale time as well as the number of Tokens for the bounty. You should carefully analyze and follow up on that ICO to be able to make the right investment decision.

I found all these characteristics in Ambit Mining https://ambitmining.io/
Activity: 210
May 22, 2018, 05:11:01 PM
The idea is the basis. further the team and their experience in many areas (marketing, design, etc.) Attitude to the interested party who wants to support the project. In general, there are many criteria  Wink
Activity: 182
May 21, 2018, 02:07:12 PM
For me, in the first place, the idea and the number of payments on the bounty are important. since I'm a bounty hunter;)
Activity: 176
May 21, 2018, 01:47:22 PM
Only do your own research. Read everything about project, read about team, advisors, plans, look at white papper and roadmap
Activity: 308
May 21, 2018, 12:17:35 PM
Crypto market is emerging and by making the right choice, we can make real good $$$'s. What are the key for a ICO to be successful?

Add additional options if I miss in the voting options

Thinking to make a good attachment you need all the parameters from the test: Team, Road map, Disruptive in nature, Hype or Marketing, Size or range, Business utility. The most impotent of tham is Team.

Activity: 238
May 21, 2018, 12:04:19 PM
Always research for their team, whitepaper and their roadmap. Research who are they and look if they have a good project that can really help in the near future.
Activity: 588
Merit: 104
May 21, 2018, 11:08:51 AM
First what I look at an ICO is the IDEA , what SOLUTION  does it bring to us and what problem  is solving   and what is the future market  potential  for growth.
Secondly I look at  Team, dev Team ( are they experienced enough ) , advisory board, partners etc.
And if it is ok  for me, then studying the Roadmap, WP , marketing plans, and communication with the community. And in this specific order.
Activity: 176
May 20, 2018, 05:31:44 PM
Choose ICOs that have a large community and score highly on icobench, because the community themself is the most accurate evaluation. Smiley Smiley
Activity: 42
May 20, 2018, 05:22:07 PM
This is an interesting question.  The first step should be to choose a company for yourself.  Here it is worth dwelling on certain criteria.  Reliability of the company, the relevance of the project, the importance of the case for people.  These criteria have chosen Paymot.  Well, this is my choice personally, I'm happy at the moment
Pages:
Jump to: