Pages:
Author

Topic: How to deal with stress? - page 71. (Read 38195 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
if you want something do something!!!
April 15, 2014, 03:37:49 AM
We have no way to tell.
I wish the Gox thing would end cleanly without so much waiting and unanswered questions.

its already end people need to accept the fact that gox is not coming back and they totaly lost their money
sad but that is the truth
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040
A Great Time to Start Something!
April 15, 2014, 03:35:38 AM
We have no way to tell.
I wish the Gox thing would end cleanly without so much waiting and unanswered questions.
April 15, 2014, 03:28:34 AM
How to steal with no stress? Ask Kerpeles about that Smiley

Deal with stress not steal.  Tongue

You can count on Mark K being under tons of stress.
He is also separated from his family:
"Mark! Return/find all the coins and you can have your life back"

i think even though he is not with his family they are living in very good condition now who knows mark is supporting his family with money lets say 500000k$ a month Cheesy
legendary
April 15, 2014, 12:45:30 AM

Deal with stress not steal.  Tongue

You can count on Mark K being under tons of stress.
He is also separated from his family:
"Mark! Return/find all the coins and you can have your life back"
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1005
★Nitrogensports.eu★
April 14, 2014, 10:41:55 PM
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
Time is on our side, yes it is!
April 14, 2014, 01:55:50 PM
I'd have to suggest that you try and be in control of your state of mind.  Have fun with it.  Like if you are feeling down, think of something that makes u laugh then something that makes you nervous etc.  I think being in control of your feelings is an excellent way to deal with stress.
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
April 14, 2014, 01:49:54 PM
okay, you got away this time but we're watching you Cheesy

LOL what am i a criminal?? well i want to be bonnie and now im looking for clyde have you seen him?
oh never mind im looking forward to your promise to hook me up with bumble bee Grin

I'll try Smiley
April 14, 2014, 01:46:29 PM

LOL what am i a criminal?? well i want to be bonnie and now im looking for clyde have you seen him?
oh never mind im looking forward to your promise to hook me up with bumble bee Grin
April 14, 2014, 01:43:45 PM
April 14, 2014, 01:40:44 PM
I am not happy with your these words that you love your dog then your husband its not good enough and now you miss more then your brother its more bad

yeah because my dog is much more loyal than him
2nd is i always saw my brother

that's no reason to love an animal more then your brother or husband

be cool guys i love my dog loyalty Cheesy
and i didnt say that i love my dog more than my brother i said i missed her more than my brother because we always see each other everyday Cheesy
April 14, 2014, 01:36:36 PM
I am not happy with your these words that you love your dog then your husband its not good enough and now you miss more then your brother its more bad

that's no reason to love an animal more then your brother or husband
April 14, 2014, 01:32:15 PM

Activity: 366
April 14, 2014, 01:30:39 PM

lolwut?
Activity: 406
April 14, 2014, 01:28:36 PM
April 14, 2014, 01:25:44 PM
If i have stress I need dark room and alone myself its works for me very quickly and some time I have to go for long walk alone  Wink

doesn't work for me Cheesy

I think too much about politics and the condition of the world, just makes me more annoyed

I usually walk my dog and focus on him so I don't get other things annoying me but he also annoys me when he starts to pull xD

but I can't stay mad at him, he's a cute big german shepard Cheesy
I love these big German shepard and I have 2 when I was young both dead in horrible accident and after this I never have because I love them too much and both dead in good cause just because of this I have their memories Cry

oh my god, what happened?

I'm so sorry for your loss..

they're pretty smart, my father also had a german shepard, he once saved a man from drowning in our local river Smiley
This happen to them also we have fire in near our home and kids was crying badly both run for saving them but its very late and both lost their lives with this family

they got in the fire :O

too bad..

at least they died for a noble cause Smiley

poor thing Sad i just dunno what should i do if my dog died probably the worst thing in my life i love my dog more than my husband Cheesy
and right now i missed her more than my brother  Undecided

April 14, 2014, 12:55:26 PM
If i have stress I need dark room and alone myself its works for me very quickly and some time I have to go for long walk alone  Wink

I think too much about politics and the condition of the world, just makes me more annoyed

I usually walk my dog and focus on him so I don't get other things annoying me but he also annoys me when he starts to pull xD

I love these big German shepard and I have 2 when I was young both dead in horrible accident and after this I never have because I love them too much and both dead in good cause just because of this I have their memories Cry

they're pretty smart, my father also had a german shepard, he once saved a man from drowning in our local river Smiley
This happen to them also we have fire in near our home and kids was crying badly both run for saving them but its very late and both lost their lives with this family

they got in the fire :O

too bad..

at least they died for a noble cause Smiley
April 14, 2014, 12:53:41 PM

April 14, 2014, 12:50:18 PM

April 14, 2014, 12:48:53 PM

legendary
April 14, 2014, 12:46:02 PM
you can kill them if you want you dont need tech for this you can refuse to feel something emotional but your heart can affect these burying your emotional feeling can cause heart attact anger sadness and all those feeling can cause heart failure search on it and you will find out why
Suppressing emotions can cause a heart attack? Since when?

Cancer too.
Suppressed emotions "eat away at you like a cancer".
When you get time look it up on Google, you might be surprised what you find.
Pages:
Jump to: