Pages:
Author

Topic: How to deal with stress? - page 67. (Read 38195 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Earn by Forex. Try our services
December 05, 2015, 03:25:47 AM
I pray
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
December 05, 2015, 01:41:55 AM
Like flanders (from the simpsons) once said, A warm cup of milk, little nap... and a total frontal lobotomy (scratch that last one).  Wink
Activity: 198
Merit: 100
December 05, 2015, 01:23:35 AM
fuck everyone and fuck everything.. one day at a time LOL

Most probably the best stress relief tips I've heard hope this works for everyone.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
December 04, 2015, 10:00:20 PM
Find some drugs.. legal or otherwise Wink
Lots of options there.. maybe talk to a doctor eh.
Get your blood pressure checked too !
I had mine done recently and i am going on heart med's quick.

Exercise like riding a bike can help wear you out and get your mind off things too
should make for a better nights sleep if you are worn out etc.

Most importantly accept it..
Some people are more stressed so just learn to live with it and be at peace with it.
And realize everyone is an idiot but YOU and the only opinion that matters is your own.
No one will ever be more qualified to judge you .. than you.
Take control.. you can it's your for the taking.

fuck everyone and fuck everything.. one day at a time LOL
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
December 04, 2015, 07:36:17 PM
I deal with stress by just gazing at the starts when I can.
I like to have a warm shower flow on me and just warm me up. Wink
I also like to take a drive. If possible to the ocean but if not anywhere is fine. Just listening to music in the car and driving on a long high way. I usually do this at night when there is no traffic. Cause we all know that traffic can stress us out. I also enjoy a game of volley ball.
Another way for me to release stress is having "fun"with my husband. And this is when the stress does not have to do with him.
Sometimes I use tricyclic antidepressant and buy coupons here http://www.rx-discountcoupons.com/ I try not to get stressed to easily even though I get frustrated easily. A good meal and rest and some exercise is always a good way to go. Cool
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
April 25, 2014, 12:06:01 PM
I don't think animals is the solution you have to control and destroy It yourself, It needs effort.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
April 25, 2014, 12:01:02 PM
a dog is nice to - in fact dogs are more like humans than cats, responds better to you, and you get a better connection with them.
Activity: 350
April 25, 2014, 09:53:27 AM
Get a cat.
so true.I have three cats and always felt so relaxed around them plus I laugh at the things they do.my oldest one is now 16 which in human years is 80 years old.she's our families oldest cat and we have had her for 16 years and hoping to keep her till she is at lest 20 or more.
Activity: 266
if you want something do something!!!
April 25, 2014, 07:23:39 AM
that is why i said that people need to be creative you can avoid stress by doing something other people find out that whenever they are stress they can do such amazing things like painting on a canvas or any other kinds of art
my way to avoid stress is to go skateboarding or some extreme sports
Activity: 448
April 25, 2014, 07:15:23 AM
Stress is greatly related to the phase of life we are in. Stress is part of the territory while raising a family and all that goes with it, and working. Now I am retired, but not inactive. I am actually very active and involved. The big difference stress wise is that now I can handle things on my own schedule, not someone else’s. Yippee!
Activity: 392
April 25, 2014, 07:14:14 AM
Get a cat.
Oh God, no! Unless you want to release your stress on a poor creature. But that I do not aprove. Fishes, however, are a great, great idea! Especially those combined with coral reef.
Activity: 313
April 25, 2014, 07:04:56 AM
Or better, get fishes. People who are stressed out buy fishes. There was a study that showed that it helped, because the fishes represents a totally different calm world.
Activity: 313
April 25, 2014, 07:03:21 AM
Get a cat.
dx5
Activity: 303
Merit: 251
April 25, 2014, 06:57:30 AM
Sometimes you just have to tolerate and concentrate on avoiding doing things that will bring stress to your life.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199
April 25, 2014, 06:43:57 AM
Think positive and don't focus on things that stress you out.  This life is the only one you may have so don't waste it with the negative.

i agree if you have a very creative mind then dont focus on some bullshit issue have fun go out and do whatever things that can makes you happy avoid being alone cause in the end you will only end up thinking about the same problem that cause you stress

You don't have to have a very creative mind to do such things. Everyone can do it. Life is not that complicated.

yeah i know but it depends on some people because some of us choose not to think about the problems others have cased that no matter what they do they cant stop their self to think about those problem that can cause stress to them

Always wondering why people are thinking so much about their problems. As I've said life is not that complicated. All problems can be solved in 5 minutes tops.

You are a happy man. If your problems can be solved in 5 min ...

I am not so lucky as you are. My problems stays with me for a long long time ... and they do not want to leave me alone Smiley
5min is not enough and I must say I am very good in solving problems of other people Wink Just mine are too heavy.
Activity: 71
April 25, 2014, 04:28:31 AM
Think positive and don't focus on things that stress you out.  This life is the only one you may have so don't waste it with the negative.

i agree if you have a very creative mind then dont focus on some bullshit issue have fun go out and do whatever things that can makes you happy avoid being alone cause in the end you will only end up thinking about the same problem that cause you stress

You don't have to have a very creative mind to do such things. Everyone can do it. Life is not that complicated.

yeah i know but it depends on some people because some of us choose not to think about the problems others have cased that no matter what they do they cant stop their self to think about those problem that can cause stress to them

Always wondering why people are thinking so much about their problems. As I've said life is not that complicated. All problems can be solved in 5 minutes tops.
April 25, 2014, 04:22:35 AM

Activity: 71
April 25, 2014, 04:16:33 AM

April 25, 2014, 04:10:20 AM

Activity: 798
Merit: 500
Time is on our side, yes it is!
April 25, 2014, 03:23:01 AM
Pages:
Jump to: