Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥How to do a lot of bounty🔥🔥 - page 2. (Read 1110 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 2
Wow thats is interesting, thanks for explaining in details would this method because i dont think the method have been using is working
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
This is quite a useful information though it is confusing to me, but I will take my time and go through it one again, step by step and see if i can get it right this time. Thanks for sharing the info
copper member
Activity: 154
wow Im only doing 1 to 3 bounty per day...hahaha
Activity: 308
Merit: 15
YOu are such a genius to maintain up to 30 campaigns on daily basis, I would say you are wizard. Sorry to say, this is really educative and I learnt one or two things more from your thread. If I have merits which I can give out, I would have merited this thread for you. You are a genius, i repeat. More grease to your elbow man.
Activity: 434
Merit: 107
For bounty followers, it's been a great table. You can easily follow your campaigns. Good job.
Activity: 392
Good table. I use approximately the same. Only with a few improvements. It turns out very quickly to perform tasks. I'm currently 65+  Tongue
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Looks like quite a nicely put together way of managing so many bounties at the same time. It is a good strategy if you have a lot of campaigns that you are working on. I really hope you are making a lot of money from it because I am looking at it and I am just saying to myself, wow that must not be easy. It is a good thing you are doing, keep it up.
Activity: 112
That’s really impressive that you u are able to stay on top of that many social media bounties. I’m not in nearly that many, but I keep a spreadsheet that works for me. I can’t even imagine doing 30 let alone 130. I appreciate you taking the time to do a write up and provide assistance to everyone trying to make a little crypto from bounties.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Thanks, my table is organized differently, I would also add a column with different terms of bounty companies  and hashtags that need to be added to tweets.
Activity: 350
Merit: 26
Wow, you are super organized!  The sheet is really usefull and far better that the one I use. Thanks. However, I would never do so many campaingns at the same time. You do everything in 3 hours a day, you  work almost at a  military pace : )
No. 3 hours a day is not enough. I have no work besides bounty. So for me this is not enough time
p.s. thanks for merit)
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
I do not quite understand what you mean, probably you are thinking of using such opportunities as social campaigns or translation projects, today there is such an opportunity, but I think that you should try very hard to catch it, because today there are a lot of different companies that are engaged in this .
Activity: 392
Ccfound
im doing the same but still with manual task in Word format, im new to this bounty since 2014 i leave bitcoin and do the real job, i lost my old account and create the new one from the beginning. I take about 27 facebook campaign and still confused about variety rules for each bounty so i write down the site, running date come with the rules to avoid any activity that breaking the rules because you dont want to got nothing for what you have done in bounty. this thread very helpful let me try it with summary of bounty rules.
Activity: 454
Merit: 1
This is really helpful, most especially for those managing lots of bounty campaigns. It is a good way of record keeping and a way to notify yourself of what to do on daily basis. I really commend you for a job well done.
Bountyhive is is good, but there are some things i do not like about it. It would been so good, because no report is required, but my interest in it seems to have faded off.
Activity: 334
Thanks for the useful and interesting article and the table! I lead about 15-20 bounties of twitter and facebook companies. But I would like to learn how to competently conduct a company of blogs and YouTube
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
Join many bounty. for nothing to entertain you. What I'm talking about is that, as you end up with an ending campaign, then you have not joined it, that's the regret.
more beautiful. because sometimes it's time to distribute others. atleast you have many campaigns.
and now I have 35 bounty
and I have 20 pending, say pending. I wait to pay
Activity: 210
This is the easy way to manage lot of bounties. I will try this when i got more bounty. It can help for my reports every week. Thanks for sharing your ideas to us.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
Wow, you are super organized!  The sheet is really usefull and far better that the one I use. Thanks. However, I would never do so many campaingns at the same time. You do everything in 3 hours a day, you  work almost at a  military pace : )
Activity: 5
Woow, such a detailed and informative post. Even feels like a paid post   Grin Speaking of paid posts, you should defo post it on steemit if you havent already...
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003
That looks like an effective way to manage all the bounties you are involved in but for signature campaigns you can only do one at a time so I don't understand how you can do a hundred a day. I guess that is only for the social media bounties only. At least you  are making a lot of profit and you seem to have everything very organized which is good.
Activity: 182
I'm just curious which is more profitable twitter or signature. I've seriously read your strategy and currently i want to learn what you're doing but i'm still hesitant. First, is it allowed to join multiple bounties for twitter campaign? Well im sticking with simple signature campaign but i like how you maximize your time and profit.
Pages:
Jump to: