Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥How to do a lot of bounty🔥🔥 - page 7. (Read 1110 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 1
Hey dude, your ability it's very developed. I'm doing 13 bounties right now and I almost crazy. I have never been payed because I'm new in this world, but if I earn enough money, I would make it my main job.

How much have you earned?
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
I am actually doing the same to keep track of all my social media campaigns since I tend yo participate in it, a lot. The only difference, tho, is that I use sticky notes app. That is why I can see the list of my bounties and my reports on my screen without really switching between two or more windowws every so often.
Activity: 224
It's very hard to have time for everyone bounty which you liked, your way is good, I also do the same.
Activity: 350
Merit: 26
This is not really news but I think it's helpful for newbie member in here. They'll know the way to manage all the bounties they joined.

But I think you should change your topic's tittle to "Social media bounty" Smiley) Cause nobody can join more than 1 signature bounty campaign at a time Smiley).

Thank you for sharing Wink
but the bounties are different)
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
This is not really news but I think it's helpful for newbie member in here. They'll know the way to manage all the bounties they joined.

But I think you should change your topic's tittle to "Social media bounty" Smiley) Cause nobody can join more than 1 signature bounty campaign at a time Smiley).

Thank you for sharing Wink
Activity: 1092
Merit: 117
Your table looks good and from what I have seen it is organized very good but that's what fits you. I think every person should start from the beginning and create their own table because this way they are going to understand everything that is written there and they don't have to worry about learning another person's table because that is harder. It is probably easier to do that but it is better to create your own table from the beginning because that's how you are going to become more organized.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Unibright Token Launch - 10th April 2018
I agreed the bitcointalk bounty campaigns are enoug,bounties from review websites are almost scams which is why we should be doing our own research because these review websites are all getting paid to give out good reviews from nowhere,we shouldnt be trusting any of these sites becaues it can mislead us thru our investments.
Dude, you just awesome. Im new and only do signaure campaign for now. But with this guide ill try to join some campaign, 130 campaign is to much for me hahah, ill try 5 to 10 this month and ill add some new campaign after that.
Oh, man. 5-10 so few. Take at least 30
Activity: 854
This information you have just given out to other fellow hunters depicts how organized you are and i see this helping a lot of bounty hunters. From experience, it is not always easy to finish up and perfectly perform necessary bounty tasks, without being organized. I have taken a look at it and because i see it to be helpful, i have saved the link to this thread, so as to learn more from you.
That's great stuff, man, thanks! I maintain a spreadsheet myself too. It is a bit different, I use words and not so much numbers and have tabs for each of the bounties, where I put my social post links for reporting. Yours is very clean and tidy, but as I am a different person, I think my head would start bumping looking at all those numbers haha. I get dizzy only by reading white text on black background! Smiley Can I ask you, where are you putting your links for reporting?
Did not quite understand the question. Where do I get links for reports? Or what?
I take them from https://www.allmytweets.net/ and put them into a fo
Activity: 65
Dude, you just awesome. Im new and only do signaure campaign for now. But with this guide ill try to join some campaign, 130 campaign is to much for me hahah, ill try 5 to 10 this month and ill add some new campaign after that.
Activity: 504
Merit: 3
That's great stuff, man, thanks! I maintain a spreadsheet myself too. It is a bit different, I use words and not so much numbers and have tabs for each of the bounties, where I put my social post links for reporting. Yours is very clean and tidy, but as I am a different person, I think my head would start bumping looking at all those numbers haha. I get dizzy only by reading white text on black background! Smiley Can I ask you, where are you putting your links for reporting?
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
Wow you guys are freaks, I just post from time to time. I feel like after seeing this I should up my bounty game but nope too lazy still lol Roll Eyes
Activity: 1050
Merit: 102
Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.
I also create a spreadsheet like this but it's more simple, it's a great post and helps me better manage my bounty. thanks tomorrow I will try with your tutorial
The first time see to for such a brief time did so much bounty. That's cool!!
Twitter and Facebook are blocking you?
I have been working for 2 months. Not yet banned
Activity: 320
The first time see to for such a brief time did so much bounty. That's cool!!
Twitter and Facebook are blocking you?
120 for three hours, it's cool! I'm still doing about 25, and then only Twitter, I'll probably use your recommendations, thanks!
Good luck. You can make more than 100 bounty)
Activity: 266
120 for three hours, it's cool! I'm still doing about 25, and then only Twitter, I'll probably use your recommendations, thanks!
Thats just great one and very organised. I am also doing bounties and maintaining them in the excel sheets only. However yours is more in depth presentation and you have got quick access to everything. Thats just good one to see how you have managed everything under one roof. I will do check out your excels pattern and see if I can work on mine in same way. I think these days bounties are getting too numerous and to manage all of them its really tough job to do. I use excels all the time but I have not made the use of them 100% like you have done. Will try and put some reviews here. Thanks for sharing with us.
My table is here
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_66Sh92p6L_yoii6ORjhaB_1eHt4tXPQblYY3Zehw_E/edit#gid=2129910803
The number of bounty you are doing are really remarkable and time with in three hours is also wonder full. I am doing only 5 to 6 bounty and it takes one hour. Your approach is excellent, i will also follow you. Thank you for information.

this is part of my table. At first it seems incomprehensible, but there is nothing complicated
Pages:
Jump to: