Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥How to do a lot of bounty🔥🔥 - page 4. (Read 1110 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Having a lot of bounties really requires this kind of monitoring and excel is the best way to do it. I'm doing the same as well but not like the way you have it plotted. Thank you for sharing your sources as well. Appreciate it.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
The author well done, that shared with us! But now some companies limit 20 posts per day, the maximum you can do! That is, a maximum of 20 companies to lead. I used led 40 companies had a Twitter account 8500 followers and I've been banned for multiple violations of the rules of Twitter without the possibility of release. Now I'm afraid to do a lot of retweets.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Like everyone has said, this is very interesting and a helpful way to handle all the bounty tasks that can easily get overwhelming. It's nice of you to share. I try to keep tabs the old school way; using a notebook.
Activity: 350
Merit: 26
Doing all those campaigns in 3hours, well done! I have around 15 campaigns (fb/twitter). My problem is, my twitter account often gets "temporarily locked" after completing my twitter tasks!
I think that twitter does not limit tweets / retweets for ICO
Activity: 98
Doing all those campaigns in 3hours, well done! I have around 15 campaigns (fb/twitter). My problem is, my twitter account often gets "temporarily locked" after completing my twitter tasks!
Well played,been waiting to see some formats for a quite while,because i do have a messy spreadsheet for my bounty campaigns.How about the format of using the form like what we have to form when we are joining a signature or any bounty campaign if you could share it with us it is better so that if someone wanted to be campaign manager it will be much easier.
Did not quite understand what you mean
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
dApps Development Automation Platform
It's so great to have a big spirit like you sir..I'm still amazed you can do it until 100 campaign, i'm only can do about 70 campaign and it's really bored..Thanks anyway you give me more spirit that i hope i can do it until 100 campaign like you..Your writing really helpful especially on how you find a good bounty campaign..
Activity: 182
Well played,been waiting to see some formats for a quite while,because i do have a messy spreadsheet for my bounty campaigns.How about the format of using the form like what we have to form when we are joining a signature or any bounty campaign if you could share it with us it is better so that if someone wanted to be campaign manager it will be much easier.
wow, this is a very useful topic especially for the bounty hunter, but we also have to be careful, because if we follow too much bounty, it will affect our account, sometimes there are some bounty manager who do not want our account too much follow bounty of others, or we may be subject to negative trust because it is considered as a farming account
Hmm, you're right. We need to be careful
Activity: 287
Merit: 6
Keep it up your great work. I use a same spreadsheet but with no function or filter, all are manual. Each project i fill up on a sheet, maybe i'll try your "all in one" table
Activity: 756
Merit: 100
wow, this is a very useful topic especially for the bounty hunter, but we also have to be careful, because if we follow too much bounty, it will affect our account, sometimes there are some bounty manager who do not want our account too much follow bounty of others, or we may be subject to negative trust because it is considered as a farming account
Anyone have many many twitter,facebook account
If you have list of 100 facebook account you can make 50k$/Month
Anybody can do this?
You will not manage to bounty with 100 accounts. It's impossible
Activity: 197
Merit: 1
Anyone have many many twitter,facebook account
If you have list of 100 facebook account you can make 50k$/Month
Anybody can do this?
The number of bounty you are doing are really remarkable and time with in three hours is also wonder full. I am doing only 5 to 6 bounty and it takes one hour. Your approach is excellent, i will also follow you. Thank you for information.

this is part of my table. At first it seems incomprehensible, but there is nothing complicated

Congratulation for the way you are organized! Cool

I also have a file with all personal information (accounts, adress,...) that is always open when I make my bounties.

For twitter bounties, I make only 10 to 15 and have already received "warning" from twitter about rules respect... so I try to be carefull with that.
hmm. Shocked Shocked This is strange. I have about 100 tweets / retweets a day. And no one warned
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
The number of bounty you are doing are really remarkable and time with in three hours is also wonder full. I am doing only 5 to 6 bounty and it takes one hour. Your approach is excellent, i will also follow you. Thank you for information.

this is part of my table. At first it seems incomprehensible, but there is nothing complicated

Congratulation for the way you are organized! Cool

I also have a file with all personal information (accounts, adress,...) that is always open when I make my bounties.

For twitter bounties, I make only 10 to 15 and have already received "warning" from twitter about rules respect... so I try to be carefull with that.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
a very neat system so it can work on much of the bounty, without fear of losing the other bounty. such thing as thrifty if applied and certainly this is one great example.
I appreciated your work but I prefer using only google docs (for making reports/tracking my tweets/retweet) + google calendar (for remember the days of reports)... in this way I can manage easily more than 100 campaigns...

With this service you can make reports faster Huh
Activity: 266
I made a table with scedule as well as you. But in this table are only tasks for fb and twitter. I put the approx number of retweets / tweets / posts / reposts for every day and just check it every day and make it. So it take not so much time. But i thinkin case of more bounties it will take more time anyway.
Activity: 48
Many thanks for your post. This is useful!  Grin
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
I appreciated your work but I prefer using only google docs (for making reports/tracking my tweets/retweet) + google calendar (for remember the days of reports)... in this way I can manage easily more than 100 campaigns...
Pages:
Jump to: