Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥How to do a lot of bounty🔥🔥 - page 5. (Read 1110 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 26
you have doing well for managing your all bounty campaign, i think you are suitable for being bounty manager sir. Grin
Hmm. It would be nice. But it's too early Cheesy
Activity: 630
Merit: 13
you have doing well for managing your all bounty campaign, i think you are suitable for being bounty manager sir. Grin
You can participate in a lot of bounty depending on your time. That's, so you want to do it as a full time biz or on a part time level.
Doing a lot of bounties require you to have different platform for bounty. Such as: social media platform, video/blog platform, translation platform, bitcointalk (signature) platform and so on.
You can do a lot of bounty on each of these platforms if you have plenty time.
Well yes. The more time, the more bounty I can perform every day
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
You can participate in a lot of bounty depending on your time. That's, so you want to do it as a full time biz or on a part time level.
Doing a lot of bounties require you to have different platform for bounty. Such as: social media platform, video/blog platform, translation platform, bitcointalk (signature) platform and so on.
You can do a lot of bounty on each of these platforms if you have plenty time.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
I am doing that too, I made a spreadsheet where I can monitor every bounty I join. It's really a very good way to do your tasks in right time. But thanks to this I will now put links of my bounty to easily search that's one I forgot to put on my spreadsheet.
that's a good way to track your progress, to be honest. I am just using tweetdeck and remember the bounty from the tab I open there, but yeah if you do like 10 bounties days, this kind of thing will greatly help.
Thank you for Merit Roll Eyes
Hello all. At once I apologize for my English. I just want to help
I will tell you at once how much I am bounty and for what time, that you would understand whether you need this topic or not
I lead 100 twitter campaigns with reports, 10 bounty through the report form, about 30 bounty without a report. I do everything in 3 hours.
Good jobs my friend, thank you for sharing knowledge using the spreadsheet in excel application. I recently tried to campaign bounty, may I ask? how much are your earnings campaigning with 30 bounty?

I started doing 2 months ago. While tokens came in for amounts of $160. But it's not all

Activity: 1079
Merit: 352
that's a good way to track your progress, to be honest. I am just using tweetdeck and remember the bounty from the tab I open there, but yeah if you do like 10 bounties days, this kind of thing will greatly help.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
I will tell you at once how much I am bounty and for what time, that you would understand whether you need this topic or not
I lead 100 twitter campaigns with reports, 10 bounty through the report form, about 30 bounty without a report. I do everything in 3 hours.

So
Firstly, in order to register quickly in the bounty, I made a file that I always open, here is an example

The best option is to make this TABLE
IT'S MY TABLE
This is a pattern of conducting a bounty, below I'll explain how to do it.
  • You must leave one line !!!!!!
  • Column A - Name of bounty (with hyperlink. You can copy from table)
  • Column B - Date of completion
  • Column C - Twitter URL
  • Column D - Spreadsheet URL
  • Column E - Minimum number of retweets per week
  • Column F - Minimum number of tweets per week
  • Column G - Type of report (Post, Auto or Form)
  • Column H - List of hashtags
  • Column I - Field for additional marks
  • Column J-P - Tasks by day (r - retweet, p - post+retweet, 0-report in post,f-report in form
In order not to get confused - you have to create a Filter.
1. Select all table
2. Create a filter (Data - Create a filter)
Then use the filter. If today is Wednesday. You select the filter on the column L
Click on the "Filter badge" then In the window that appears, select r,p or 0/f. And if you write "r" then table will show you all the bounties in which you need to make a retweets on Wednesday etc.
For convenience after the retweet, I put the number 1, after tweet 3 and after report D

♦Where you can search bounty:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0 (The thread where do all the new bounty)
http://bountylord.com/ (website with a list of bounty)
https://icobench.com/icos (very good site, showing the date and rating of the companies. To find the bounty on the left in the search select *Bounty Available*)
https://bountyhive.io/browse (platform with automatic bounty (losing popularity))

♦How to choose a bounty:
There are 2 options of development of quantity/quality.
Now there are a lot of bounty hunters ,so not always with high-end top projects you can get a good profit,it happens that the average project ,you can get a lot more.
Still, if you decide to select good projects that will finish the job and gain cap, you should pay attention to the following:
  • to See the rating of the project https://icobench.com/ and if it's there https://icodrops.com/category/upcoming-ico/ (here 70% of the projects collect cap)
  • Look at the website(visually enough)
  • See how many people in the telegram(should be at least 20,000) If the project is all new,then see how actively people will be added there.to everything if the telegram spam codes for the airdrop, the project is not very serious,because the good projects have a separate group of bounty and a separate airdrop bot.In normal companies never there is no such spam.The rest simply wind subscribers
  • You can see the project team(but it is more likely to invest).
In the future, when you have already started to conduct projects, and to make a profit you can already select managers, not bounty!because it is easier to work with a good Manager,and they try not to take the Scam projects that would not get a negative trust.And even if you get a little less,but guaranteed with amenities.
Thank you for your time. Hope, that helped whom any

I also have a way to quickly make reports in Twitter campaigns. Here - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/create-quick-reports-of-twitter-campaigns-3326595
You should use an account for your bounty programs, good management and efficiency will bring you more success than many, uncontrolled!
Activity: 308
Merit: 49
Good jobs my friend, thank you for sharing knowledge using the spreadsheet in excel application. I recently tried to campaign bounty, may I ask? how much are your earnings campaigning with 30 bounty?
Very nice spreadsheet and I believe it helps you to do more bounties and without skipping your task but still, this procedure won't be good for a newbie wanting to do bounties. It could take almost all his time designing the spreadsheet.
One bounty is added in 2 minutes. Not so long
Activity: 196
Merit: 5
I am doing the same to maintaince of all my social media campaigns and timeline and its helpull for me to maintenance my bounty (finish and for the week).
Your sharing this will help many people who do not know that which timeline for their project. Goodluck and continue being hardworking.
Activity: 273
Merit: 100
Wow 30 campaigns at a time. really tired. There were times when I participated in 5 campaigns at the same time. But it made my head ache and it took a lot of time. Now I see how you work. It's really legit and smart. Maybe I will do it this way if I join in a certain campaign. Great management and efficiency
Activity: 79
If you want to complete a lot of bounty, I think it needs a specific reward program. Your information is very detailed. We should make such detailed arrangements according to our own time.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
Very nice spreadsheet and I believe it helps you to do more bounties and without skipping your task but still, this procedure won't be good for a newbie wanting to do bounties. It could take almost all his time designing the spreadsheet.
One bounty is added in 2 minutes. Not so long

Very well done, the approach is good and and a lot of bounty hunters may agree with your style using the spreadsheet. Definitely, many bounty hunters will consider it since it could help them ease on their work as bounty hunters.
Activity: 70
This is remarkable! Thank you for putting this here for everyone to see, ill sure take a look!

Good luck all!
Activity: 168
I think this is perfect for investors or people who want to quickly get the desired benefits .. and with this can get a good project and can add bounty campaign after you finish following this project
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
Thank you very much for sharing such an informative post here, it'll definitely be helpful to a lot of us out here though it seem a bit lengthy and hard to follow. I've been using using a different approach for my bounties and it works for me, mine is as simple as opening two new pages on Microsoft-word, then store all my URL's & Ethereum address in one and save all my tweets/retweets/likes & shares in the other page with there respective dates. Once i post my report, i erase the links and save the new once. That's the rule that works best for me.

Great approach. Word is easier for storing text and long URLs compared to using an Excel spreadsheet. Thanks for sharing your method!
Activity: 140
Thank you very much for sharing such an informative post here, it'll definitely be helpful to a lot of us out here though it seem a bit lengthy and hard to follow. I've been using using a different approach for my bounties and it works for me, mine is as simple as opening two new pages on Microsoft-word, then store all my URL's & Ethereum address in one and save all my tweets/retweets/likes & shares in the other page with there respective dates. Once i post my report, i erase the links and save the new once. That's the rule that works best for me.
Pages:
Jump to: