Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥How to do a lot of bounty🔥🔥 - page 3. (Read 1110 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 26

Ahaha, that's just ridiculous. Hundred bounties per day. Because of people like you more and more projects decide not to run bounty campaigns. This is what is called spamming. What value do you bring to a project? I'll tell you. None. You basically advertise everything, even the ICOs that compete with each other.
My goal is to make more money. If they let me do it then I will do it.
Activity: 252
Merit: 3
Hello all. At once I apologize for my English. I just want to help
I will tell you at once how much I am bounty and for what time, that you would understand whether you need this topic or not
I lead 100 twitter campaigns with reports, 10 bounty through the report form, about 30 bounty without a report. I do everything in 3 hours.

So
Firstly, in order to register quickly in the bounty, I made a file that I always open, here is an example

The best option is to make this TABLE
IT'S MY TABLE
This is a pattern of conducting a bounty, below I'll explain how to do it.
  • You must leave one line !!!!!!
  • Column A - Name of bounty (with hyperlink. You can copy from table)
  • Column B - Date of completion
  • Column C - Twitter URL
  • Column D - Spreadsheet URL
  • Column E - Minimum number of retweets per week
  • Column F - Minimum number of tweets per week
  • Column G - Type of report (Post, Auto or Form)
  • Column H - List of hashtags
  • Column I - Field for additional marks
  • Column J-P - Tasks by day (r - retweet, p - post+retweet, 0-report in post,f-report in form
In order not to get confused - you have to create a Filter.
1. Select all table
2. Create a filter (Data - Create a filter)
Then use the filter. If today is Wednesday. You select the filter on the column L
Click on the "Filter badge" then In the window that appears, select r,p or 0/f. And if you write "r" then table will show you all the bounties in which you need to make a retweets on Wednesday etc.
For convenience after the retweet, I put the number 1, after tweet 3 and after report D

♦Where you can search bounty:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0 (The thread where do all the new bounty)
http://bountylord.com/ (website with a list of bounty)
https://icobench.com/icos (very good site, showing the date and rating of the companies. To find the bounty on the left in the search select *Bounty Available*)
https://bountyhive.io/browse (platform with automatic bounty (losing popularity))

♦How to choose a bounty:
There are 2 options of development of quantity/quality.
Now there are a lot of bounty hunters ,so not always with high-end top projects you can get a good profit,it happens that the average project ,you can get a lot more.
Still, if you decide to select good projects that will finish the job and gain cap, you should pay attention to the following:
  • to See the rating of the project https://icobench.com/ and if it's there https://icodrops.com/category/upcoming-ico/ (here 70% of the projects collect cap)
  • Look at the website(visually enough)
  • See how many people in the telegram(should be at least 20,000) If the project is all new,then see how actively people will be added there.to everything if the telegram spam codes for the airdrop, the project is not very serious,because the good projects have a separate group of bounty and a separate airdrop bot.In normal companies never there is no such spam.The rest simply wind subscribers
  • You can see the project team(but it is more likely to invest).
In the future, when you have already started to conduct projects, and to make a profit you can already select managers, not bounty!because it is easier to work with a good Manager,and they try not to take the Scam projects that would not get a negative trust.And even if you get a little less,but guaranteed with amenities.
Thank you for your time. Hope, that helped whom any

I also have a way to quickly make reports in Twitter campaigns. Here - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/create-quick-reports-of-twitter-campaigns-3326595

Ahaha, that's just ridiculous. Hundred bounties per day. Because of people like you more and more projects decide not to run bounty campaigns. This is what is called spamming. What value do you bring to a project? I'll tell you. None. You basically advertise everything, even the ICOs that compete with each other.
Thanks to OP for the useful post. This post deserve to be merited. I always find it hard to keep up with participating in many bounties most especially that I use only phone and not pc.
How do you do the reports?
Activity: 471
Merit: 10
QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
Thanks to OP for the useful post. This post deserve to be merited. I always find it hard to keep up with participating in many bounties most especially that I use only phone and not pc.
I also do spreadsheet thing for my bounty but just keep a links / spreadsheet where I participate so I can just go ahead and click it if I want to go to it. I just join in signature bounty not in social media bounties .
And why do you need a table, if you participate only in the signature campaign?
Activity: 938
Merit: 102
I also do spreadsheet thing for my bounty but just keep a links / spreadsheet where I participate so I can just go ahead and click it if I want to go to it. I just join in signature bounty not in social media bounties .
You did a great job explaining how you manage so many bounties here. I plan to participate only in signature campaigns as my profile become eligible for this.
You need a little more time to participate in the signature campaign. But I would advise you to also participate in Twitter campaigns. Not necessarily in many
Activity: 756
Merit: 504
You did a great job explaining how you manage so many bounties here. I plan to participate only in signature campaigns as my profile become eligible for this.
You need some long time for participating in Signature Campaign so better right now try to join some campaigns with social media accounts because you can earn some good amount as well right now if they accepting newbies in them
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Wow, great post thanks for infotmation. i will follow your rules
Activity: 30
There have been many similar articles already, but thanks anyway. Here you can find something new for yourself.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 110
Thank you, very nice job. I had 100+ bounties also, but your method more effective than mine. Thank you!
This is good that you have maintained a spreadsheet for your bounty task. I also do the same but can participate in maximum 30 bounties per day. But, want to know about you that how much bounty you have completed per day.

Yeah,Op makes me amazed about how much he earns every week maintaining that huge number of social media campaigns..this was the first time that i saw something like what he has doing and i wonder how active he was in this forum,though most of my friends telling me about social media participation is the highest income provider here,still i cant believe that this is possible..
I started running the bounty in March. And most of the campaigns have not yet been completed. So I can not yet say how much I will earn
Activity: 276
Merit: 100
BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor
That's a lot of work doing lot of bounties through social bounties, which the fact can only give you small amount of share. But all in all, still a good way to earn coins since you can only participate one signature campaign.
Activity: 109
Merit: 2
Nice now you made it ,now i know how to handle the bounties that i want to join,this post motivate me to join more in bounty campaign.
Activity: 378
Your post is very helpful For the bounty participants, I also made a form for myself. Although your form does a good job, I am more familiar with my own form.
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
This is good that you have maintained a spreadsheet for your bounty task. I also do the same but can participate in maximum 30 bounties per day. But, want to know about you that how much bounty you have completed per day.

Yeah,Op makes me amazed about how much he earns every week maintaining that huge number of social media campaigns..this was the first time that i saw something like what he has doing and i wonder how active he was in this forum,though most of my friends telling me about social media participation is the highest income provider here,still i cant believe that this is possible..

I was also trying to organize doing more twitter campaigns but the record keeping got to me, so now I will do something similar to you and if I can even get to do 50 campaigns at any given time, I will be happy with myself and can add maybe some Linkedin and Facebook ones too in the mix. Thanks for this tip and I will give you a credit mark for this because you deserve it as you brought in some nice value to the forum.  Smiley

EDIT: Just gave you 2 merit now.  Smiley
Thank you for merits)
I have 1 service for creating fb reports

You deserve a merits about this Thread OP,because this is very helpful for those social media enthusiasts..keep it up,im watching you to learn more about what can i do to make more amount here
I was also trying to organize doing more twitter campaigns but the record keeping got to me, so now I will do something similar to you and if I can even get to do 50 campaigns at any given time, I will be happy with myself and can add maybe some Linkedin and Facebook ones too in the mix. Thanks for this tip and I will give you a credit mark for this because you deserve it as you brought in some nice value to the forum.  Smiley

EDIT: Just gave you 2 merit now.  Smiley
Thank you for merits)
I have 1 service for creating fb reports
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I was also trying to organize doing more twitter campaigns but the record keeping got to me, so now I will do something similar to you and if I can even get to do 50 campaigns at any given time, I will be happy with myself and can add maybe some Linkedin and Facebook ones too in the mix. Thanks for this tip and I will give you a credit mark for this because you deserve it as you brought in some nice value to the forum.  Smiley

EDIT: Just gave you 2 merit now.  Smiley
Activity: 112
Having a lot of bounties really requires this kind of monitoring and excel is the best way to do it. I'm doing the same as well but not like the way you have it plotted. Thank you for sharing your sources as well. Appreciate it.

Seeing lots of people organizing their tasks using Excel has got me interested in trying to find the best way for myself. Would you mind sharing your techniques too?
Pages:
Jump to: