Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥How to do a lot of bounty🔥🔥 - page 6. (Read 1110 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 13
It is a big job maintaining 30 bounties job at the same time. Also, to make sure you need to report the post every week on every thread and tracking your tokens after.

Keep up the good work.

I am amazed at people here who can participate in 10-30 bounties at one time. That is a lot of work!
I have trouble keeping up with doing one of them at a time.

In my experience writing blogs and articles for bounty are not that profitable. It takes several hours to read the whitepaper and write.

I have received bounty for less than 10% of the blogs I have written.

So many ICOs don't pay bounty for blogs like they promise.

Advise to do signature campaigns and twitter as they are easier, quicker and pay better.

A spread sheet to track posts is a great idea.

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Wow great job but unfortunately its really too much especially cause there are so many shit ICOs that are not worth our time .I did so many of them and didnt get even 5$
Time is changing
Activity: 266
Merit: 41
Hey, great work on the OP.  This may also be of assistance to people who are looking to get into bounties in a serious way...

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.29758820
Wow, a very organized bounty hunter which I think I need to adapt in my bounty routine. Doing it all in just 3hours a day seems I can save much time for my other activities. Thanks for sharing.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149
https://bitcoincleanup.com/
Good job in making a tool that will help you do bounties efficiently. That will really save some time. It's pretty difficult to monitor if you do not have a tool or a system.
Activity: 350
Merit: 26
This is surprising. You can organized all your bounties in one spreadsheet. However, doing all that bounties is really difficult. I only have few bounties and they are taking my time. Dont you have any othe job aside from these? Well, goodluck and continue being hardworking.
You are right its very hard to organize too many bounties in one time some weeks ago I was also involve in too many campaigns but many run away without payments so after this I decided to work with very few ones now doing only 12 to 15 which are good but still have fear of losing payments as they can rules in middle and some time they need KYC hopefully this will solved and we will able to manage some good campaigns with good payment
I do not do everything in a row. I also choose from all
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Hello all. At once I apologize for my English. I just want to help
I will tell you at once how much I am bounty and for what time, that you would understand whether you need this topic or not
I lead 100 twitter campaigns with reports, 10 bounty through the report form, about 30 bounty without a report. I do everything in 3 hours.

So
Firstly, in order to register quickly in the bounty, I made a file that I always open, here is an example

The best option is to make this TABLE
IT'S MY TABLE
This is a pattern of conducting a bounty, below I'll explain how to do it.
  • You must leave one line !!!!!!
  • Column A - Name of bounty (with hyperlink. You can copy from table)
  • Column B - Date of completion
  • Column C - Twitter URL
  • Column D - Spreadsheet URL
  • Column E - Minimum number of retweets per week
  • Column F - Minimum number of tweets per week
  • Column G - Type of report (Post, Auto or Form)
  • Column H - List of hashtags
  • Column I - Field for additional marks
  • Column J-P - Tasks by day (r - retweet, p - post+retweet, 0-report in post,f-report in form
In order not to get confused - you have to create a Filter.
1. Select all table
2. Create a filter (Data - Create a filter)
Then use the filter. If today is Wednesday. You select the filter on the column L
Click on the "Filter badge" then In the window that appears, select r,p or 0/f. And if you write "r" then table will show you all the bounties in which you need to make a retweets on Wednesday etc.
For convenience after the retweet, I put the number 1, after tweet 3 and after report D

♦Where you can search bounty:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0 (The thread where do all the new bounty)
http://bountylord.com/ (website with a list of bounty)
https://icobench.com/icos (very good site, showing the date and rating of the companies. To find the bounty on the left in the search select *Bounty Available*)
https://bountyhive.io/browse (platform with automatic bounty (losing popularity))

♦How to choose a bounty:
There are 2 options of development of quantity/quality.
Now there are a lot of bounty hunters ,so not always with high-end top projects you can get a good profit,it happens that the average project ,you can get a lot more.
Still, if you decide to select good projects that will finish the job and gain cap, you should pay attention to the following:
  • to See the rating of the project https://icobench.com/ and if it's there https://icodrops.com/category/upcoming-ico/ (here 70% of the projects collect cap)
  • Look at the website(visually enough)
  • See how many people in the telegram(should be at least 20,000) If the project is all new,then see how actively people will be added there.to everything if the telegram spam codes for the airdrop, the project is not very serious,because the good projects have a separate group of bounty and a separate airdrop bot.In normal companies never there is no such spam.The rest simply wind subscribers
  • You can see the project team(but it is more likely to invest).
In the future, when you have already started to conduct projects, and to make a profit you can already select managers, not bounty!because it is easier to work with a good Manager,and they try not to take the Scam projects that would not get a negative trust.And even if you get a little less,but guaranteed with amenities.
Thank you for your time. Hope, that helped whom any

I also have a way to quickly make reports in Twitter campaigns. Here - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/create-quick-reports-of-twitter-campaigns-3326595

Too many bounties wow its so much hardwork in there with all the required post per week. This is a good matrix to maintain. I would definitely try this.
Activity: 142
Merit: 0
that is good for maintaining all the bounty
This is surprising. You can organized all your bounties in one spreadsheet. However, doing all that bounties is really difficult. I only have few bounties and they are taking my time. Dont you have any othe job aside from these? Well, goodluck and continue being hardworking.
You are right its very hard to organize too many bounties in one time some weeks ago I was also involve in too many campaigns but many run away without payments so after this I decided to work with very few ones now doing only 12 to 15 which are good but still have fear of losing payments as they can rules in middle and some time they need KYC hopefully this will solved and we will able to manage some good campaigns with good payment
I do not enter into all the bounties. I also choose from them worthy. But with such a table and all services. I can perform a lot of bounty for 2-3 hours a day
Activity: 462
This is a great work. I will definitely try this. I'm sure everyone will take advantage of it. I wish the continuation of your success  Smiley
Activity: 756
Merit: 504
Activity: 238
Greentoken-invest in ecology
Activity: 175
Merit: 0
Thank you so very much this is incite full and can help one achieve more by participating in as much bounties as they can. I will create my own spreadsheets and follow the bounty search instructions. Thank you once more
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
I appreciate your efforts for helping marketers to get more opportunities to participate in any bounty campaign. This will help many people who do not know that which project is at best level and to have a potential in the future to recover their efforts in cash.
We need more members like you who will help to make this community more informative for its users.
Merit: 106
It is good to keep record of all the bounties you participated in. Being organize like this will really make things such as reporting easier. However, my maik concern really is doing a lot of social media campaigns. Let's say you have 30+bounties or more. In a day, let us imagine, you have 8 reports. You will be sharing and retweeting different posts within a day and I highly doubt you will put a gap between them since they are all different) thus causing social media spamming instead of promoting. Even I sometimes fail to do my reports when there's a lot of shares I have to do in a day.
this is interesting, i though you couldn't do more than one bounty, but now i understand you got 30 from account and make them everyday, however your accounts need to be more than members to be profitable, or better a little than nothing
That's why I create such posts to earn merits Grin
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
I have only few minutes ago finished my result, it is sixty one bounty (including twitter and facebook) in 22:11 this is awesome, cos some people can spend hours for the same.
Activity: 308
Merit: 106
this is interesting, i though you couldn't do more than one bounty, but now i understand you got 30 from account and make them everyday, however your accounts need to be more than members to be profitable, or better a little than nothing
copper member
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
the primary component you'll want to do is make a desire of which device you may be searching in. I in my view like to hunt in a device I want to gain recognition in, because Bounty looking increases your popularity and I generally tend to do the strange project around there. Others may additionally choose to bounty hunt in a separate device to the only they want to advantage the favor of, considering the fact that by accident capturing a civilian can reduce your standing inside the machine you're in.
Activity: 938
Merit: 13
AMEPAY
You have put it all up nicely but personally i do not like promoting a lot of campaigns at a time, i like promoting only a few campaigns at a time so that i can give my best to promote those icos, joining and promoting dozens of icos at a time means you are not promoting the ico but spamming the social media.
Pages:
Jump to: