Pages:
Author

Topic: How to earn altcoin every days? - page 42. (Read 10384 times)

Activity: 91
Merit: 0
September 05, 2018, 02:13:58 PM
Now the situation is difficult. Therefore it is necessary to do everything that is possible for earnings. I started trading more on the stock exchange. and less use the generosity of the company
Activity: 319
Merit: 10
Apeswap Finance
September 05, 2018, 01:12:59 PM
it is impossible if you want to get an altcoin every day just by following a bounty and airdrop, so the best way in my opinion is trading, because doing day trading is the only fastest way to make a profit, and the greater the money you have, the greater the profit
Activity: 44
September 05, 2018, 12:42:32 PM
Well, airdrop this year is generally a dead topic. on the bounty you can earn but not every day. if you are an experienced trader, you can make money on the trade. as well as Arbitration.
Activity: 770
Merit: 9
September 05, 2018, 11:34:22 AM
1.) Read a bunch of bounty/airdrop threads to get a feel for what's going on.
2.) Determine your strengths (writing, posting, graphics, video, etc.)
3.) Sign up for airdrops everyday (most will be busts, but you will also capture good ones too.)
4.) Participate in signature bounties; they are cheap, easy to do, and can pay off big time.
5.) Create videos or articles for bounty payments.
6.) Offer to become a moderator or other paid position in Discord groups or on Telegram.
7.) Keep careful track of everything you do.  This will help you get better focused faster and recognize good projects faster.
8.) Treat your BTT account like gold, be careful not to spam or break rules (even inadvertently.)  Suspensions in the middle of bounty campaigns derails the whole process (and get you depressed.)
9.) Use your experience to guide you on when to sell and when not to sell any of your holdings.  Many coins fail for all sorts of reasons.  Learning how to recognize when a coin or token is headed to obscurity and selling before everyone else is a key to success in this market (avoiding the 'bagholder' moniker.)
10.) Rely on your gut feelings as much as you can.  They are true most of the time if you relax and open your mind to the suggestions.  It's more of a matter of accepting what is rather than continuing to live in the delusion your mind created for the situation.  As we all want all the projects we are 'invested' in to succeed, and the ego will get in the way every time if  you let it.

The most important piece of advice though is to always remember to have fun.  If you take it too seriously, there will be times when emotions cloud your vision for just long enough so you make a mistake or miss a good opportunity.  If those things happen to you anyway, don't feel bad.  The full crypto experience is a sharp learning curve of modern logic.  The best of us all have our 'lessons' learned from our mistakes.  The mistakes you make in the beginning can be very painful, and they are that way on purpose so you never forget the lesson.

Best of luck to everyone reading this and to those you know both now and long into the future!
Activity: 378
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
September 05, 2018, 11:16:58 AM
in my opinion if you want to earn altcoin every day that is only by buying it, because there is no way to get altcoins every day for free.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
September 05, 2018, 10:49:21 AM
This is complete the dependencies of the time, your time and your destination when join on the Crypto.
1) If only to add your income you can try with airdrop and bounty, you will got coin coin
2) If you have many money and first you should buy one top 10 coin and keep them one long time
Activity: 126
September 05, 2018, 10:37:55 AM
It is very difficult to find altcoin in a short period of time, so it is important that we focus on the hold, so I think that getting the altcoin is a long time hard to get in time. short
Activity: 336
September 05, 2018, 10:37:21 AM
I think trading and joining the prize program can get a lot of altcoins. But you need experience and time. To benefit from participating in signatures, FB, Twitter you must wait until the end of the project. Of course for gifts it will require more hard work. and also air drop seems also good to follow considering that there are now many airdrop programs everywhere.
Activity: 868
Merit: 100
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
September 05, 2018, 10:37:15 AM
I will go to Airdrop and bounty because this is the only way I know how to make money for free but I have a lot to know how to start earning money in these ways.
Activity: 98
September 05, 2018, 09:55:56 AM
If you have money I think you can earn altcoin everyday just buying it. But if you don't but want to have it legal so yes there is airdrops, bounties and ICOs.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
September 05, 2018, 09:48:23 AM
There are many ways people earning in altcoin in regular basis. What is your methods for earning in altcoin?

Trading?
Airdrop?
Bounty?
Others?
In my own opinion, you can try to join some airdrops, bounty campaigns and etc. Bounty campaign is kinda profitable. You can earn a big amount of money by only advertising their coin.
Activity: 82
September 05, 2018, 09:47:30 AM
Of course, the fastest way to earn altcoin is to earn on trading.The same generosity.
Activity: 210
September 05, 2018, 08:05:00 AM
A simple way to get altcoins every day is trading, but you must have the capital to start trading and if you do not have capital, I suggest you to follow the bounty and airdrop, but the income cannot be determined, at least you have to wait until the end of the sale is complete and it takes a long time. Depends on the bounty / airdrop that you follow.

Agree. We can really earn altcoin everydays by doing day trading with enough capital and knowledge of doing it. Because day trading required energetic approach that make us earned instantly in a short time process.
copper member
Activity: 686
Merit: 2
September 05, 2018, 07:49:17 AM
The swiftest way to earn altcoin everyday is by trading. Trading gives you the opportunity to earn as much as you want if you're skilled in predictions and willing to take the risk. It also gives you the previledge of earning any altcoin of your choice if its listed on the exchange. Another means of earning altcoin is through bounties, where you have to carry out some simple task for payment.
Activity: 233
Merit: 2
September 05, 2018, 07:48:16 AM
Well, all those mention on your topics are already proven a ways of earning altcoins everyday or depends on a project but looking for other procedure i think you are mentioning a different ways of scamming people on a thread. Just be reminded you that its not easy to earn token every in just a simple way. You should have to work earn better.
Activity: 322
September 05, 2018, 07:41:10 AM
I fulfill the tasks of the company's bounty, as it seems to me it is the most optimal salary for crypto currency!
Activity: 84
September 04, 2018, 09:19:46 PM
In my experience, i earn altcoins in joining many bounties. there is a lot of potential if you have many bounties. and also invest in selfdrop this is the best way to earn tokens or altcoins every day. all you need to do is sent eth and you will get your tokens.
Activity: 4
September 05, 2018, 07:38:26 AM
what do you mean by others, if from airdrop and gift I understand but from what other people like.
do you teach how to cheat
Activity: 196
September 05, 2018, 07:36:54 AM
Unfortunately, for many people scamming is also an option, and they may make more money, than bountie, or Airdrop hunters. Not recommend anyone to do so anyways, hardly disapprove!
Activity: 140
September 04, 2018, 09:45:26 PM
Dear all,
There are many ways to earn money from the crypto everyday. The main issue is determining the good way exactly. Such as, trading, invest short term or long term, do bounty or airdrop. But all of those often spread in a long time.
Pages:
Jump to: