Pages:
Author

Topic: How to earn altcoin every days? - page 41. (Read 10384 times)

Activity: 268
Merit: 10
September 06, 2018, 03:45:36 PM
Bounties, and Airdrops are a great way to earn some Alts without risking any money. However, Airdrops do not bring a lot of money in most cases.
There is always a risk when you are investing in something that you don't really know about. Do some research before purchasing more coins.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
September 06, 2018, 08:04:21 AM
Announcing MyEtherWallet v3.24.00: Difficulty Bomb&Updating blockchain

Due to the complexity of the Bomb and the increased risk of hacking, we pushed a rather drastic update that implements a number of changes and improvements, including enhancement of efficiency and scalability of the blockchain, acceleration of transaction speed, and additional security in the form new formats private keys which will help protect users against hacking.
If you are using private key or UTC, then you need to go into the wallet and update manually, otherwise they risk being unprotected.

How do i update my Ethereum wallet?

1. Go to our website /]MyEtherWallet.com
2. Unlock your wallet using your Keystore File (UTC / JSON) or simply use your private key.
3. Click Unlock and wait for the update.

Please note that you need to manually update your wallet, failure to do so may result in funds being lost.

We are taking these measures to protect both you and our network from phishing and malicious attacks.

Thank you for your cooperation and understanding!
MyEtherWallet Security Team.

If you use other methods, then ignore this message.
Activity: 81
September 06, 2018, 03:44:27 PM
It is not a casual business. this is like farming. at the end of the work you will earn your money. So you have to be patient.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
September 06, 2018, 03:28:23 PM
Bounties, and Airdrops are a great way to earn some Alts without risking any money. However, Airdrops do not bring a lot of money in most cases.
Activity: 132
September 06, 2018, 11:51:46 AM
bounty and trading are good to do. they are very profitable if you know how to do it
i also do both and can make money from them
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
September 06, 2018, 11:47:44 AM
I think that the most working way is trading, after this bounty and airdrops, which are very rarely something that they send, it is probably now very rare phenomenon, but it happens and sometimes it pleases.
Activity: 188
September 06, 2018, 11:45:22 AM
There are many ways people earning in altcoin in regular basis. What is your methods for earning in altcoin?

Trading?
Airdrop?
Bounty?
Others?
You must make sure you have the best coins:
Paragon
Stellar
Ripple
These are a few coins that really are good and shall rise very soon. Just keep investing.
Activity: 71
Merit: 1
September 06, 2018, 09:05:45 AM
bounty campaign is a good method to earn altcoins not every day but often and you wont lose something if its scam except your time of course
Activity: 868
Merit: 333
September 06, 2018, 09:00:35 AM
earning altcoin everyday is a hard thing to do, because there is no guarantee that you can earn them everyday, even if you participate in airdrops, you cant possibly earn daily nor have their value.
Activity: 33
September 06, 2018, 08:58:58 AM
You can play in the market in the long term to earn every month or week, and you can perform tasks AirDrop and earn every day.
Activity: 29
September 06, 2018, 08:48:57 AM
Do the KYC and you will have alcoins
Activity: 45
September 06, 2018, 08:46:31 AM
Bounties are the best way. There's a few other ways such as faucets and airdrops but the rewards are too low to be worth it.
Activity: 303
Merit: 10
September 06, 2018, 08:21:43 AM
There are many ways people earning in altcoin in regular basis. What is your methods for earning in altcoin?

Trading?
Airdrop?
Bounty?
Others?
Two choices that I often do, trading and Bounty is our biggest gap to get altcoins and benefit from altcoins, but both have their advantages and disadvantages.
Trading = With funds, and can get periodic profits
Bounty = without funds, it takes time and patience to make a profit
Activity: 46
September 06, 2018, 08:13:16 AM
Mining and exchanging is the most ideal route for me to create altcoins consistently, however that requires a ton of capital. Airdroup and abundance is my second method for creating new altcoins, it's simple and needn't bother with capital yet it's not sure in light of the fact that on the off chance that I get a trick, I won't get anything.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 102
September 06, 2018, 08:09:29 AM
You can't earn altcoins everybody as a bounty hunter it takes several weeks before you will receive your payment, if you can invest with money it is realistic to earn altcoins for an investors earning altcoins is easy thing so far you have the money to use to buy altcoins.
Activity: 101
September 05, 2018, 11:12:26 PM
Most of my altcoins are bought through investment. I feel that although I can get a lot of money by relying on airdrops, there are a lot of coins in airdrops. I think it is a waste of time to fill in the airdrops.
Activity: 68
September 05, 2018, 11:01:18 PM
The only way to get altcoins everyday is trading. But you need enough financial resources to do that. Airdrop and bounties takes a lot of time, time frame can extend up to a year depends on the project. Technically speaking earning altcoins everyday is not ideal, buying coins everyday using your own money is not profitable.
Activity: 333
Merit: 15
September 05, 2018, 08:38:05 PM
1. there are many ways to earn crypto currencies, you can buy with fiat cash or earn them by selling your service or even do bounty hunting and signature campaign.

2. There is best wallet for altcoins. Try not to deposit huge amounts in exchange wallet. Have a Windows wallet installed in your PC and back up they files.

3.For trading you can look at Yobit (shit coins only), poloniex (standard coins) and bittrex.
Activity: 126
September 05, 2018, 02:27:44 PM
if u are beginner starting in cryptocurrency , i think u can earn altcoin from bounty , but took a long time to get it , because some bounty will running around 1-3 month.
but if u have money , just go trading , but i will prefer joining a bounty first if im beginner in cryptocurrency , so time by time , i will understand everything about cryptocurrency.
the other options to get altcoins , just going joining airdrop , but alot airdrop is have low value token and some of them no value and maybe will be scam.
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
September 05, 2018, 02:15:57 PM
I will choose bounty. I am taking an active part in bounty campaigns and signature campaigns. Through these i get altcoins on daily basis and i am storing them for future use.
Pages:
Jump to: