Pages:
Author

Topic: How to earn altcoin every days? - page 44. (Read 10384 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
September 04, 2018, 06:25:54 AM
There are many ways people earning in altcoin in regular basis. What is your methods for earning in altcoin?

Trading?
Airdrop?
Bounty?
Others?

There are lot of ways to earned bitcoin but for now it's really hard to do those identified strategies in cryptocurrency investment because market is falling and most of people are holding their coins due to very cheap and partcipating in bounties is not good also because there are so many scam ICO projects today.
Activity: 156
Merit: 10
September 03, 2018, 06:14:23 PM
I receive tokens from Trading and Bounty.
But recently earnings on cryptocurrency that in trade that in bounty considerably decreased. I do not participate in Airdrop at all, I do not want to spend the time.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
September 04, 2018, 06:24:26 AM
The Acclaim Token(ACM) from GCOX just finished their 1st ITS and it was over subscribe 156%, they going to launch their 2nd ITS soon. This is a quite new concept project, may have a look Smiley
https://gcox.com/
Activity: 91
September 04, 2018, 06:19:24 AM
During this year I try to earn in the companies of generosity. I didn't make much money. But I got a lot of experience
Activity: 96
September 04, 2018, 06:17:42 AM
Bounties seem to be the best/easiest way. Rewards from airdrops are terrible. Trading is good obviously but only if you know what you're doing which most don't
Activity: 98
September 04, 2018, 06:13:58 AM
In the event that you don`t have a bitcointalk account, at that point there are two different ways to gain crypto: mining and crypto cranes. There are unquestionably more ways, however just these two are deserving of consideration. Among the upsides of these techniques - absence of speculation, and a major downside is a little measure of income. In the event that you need to acquire more on mining, at that point you require connections to fortify your PC.
Activity: 168
September 04, 2018, 06:05:59 AM
The easiest way to obtain counterfeit money is to participate in an ICO purchase.

If you do an airdrop or a bounty, you won't get the money every day.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
September 04, 2018, 06:03:20 AM
The easiest way is to trade or follow the bounties, you can work like this for a year and have a good start.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
September 03, 2018, 06:19:30 PM
The only possible way to get tokens each and every day is through the active involvement into trading. Trading serves as the platform where it is possible to profit from the price difference taking place between time which helps buy tokens. Airdrops and other bounties takes more time to receive tokens.
Activity: 63
September 03, 2018, 06:18:06 PM
If you have the capital then you can do trading but if you don't you can just stick in Bounties and airdrop but i prefer bounties because airdrop nowadays are just a waste of time
Activity: 81
September 03, 2018, 04:55:10 AM
Daily trading can help you here but if you only know how to do it in the best and more profitable way. Mining is here too but its popularity has decreased and I think that it will disappear very soon. It seems to be all variants to get money but that I just know.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
September 02, 2018, 05:58:10 PM
bounty is the simplest case, the signature is also, even if there is capital for buying and selling, but then you need to monitor the market and the news!
Activity: 71
September 02, 2018, 05:32:58 PM
There are a whole lot of ways to earn new altcoins i.e (a) trading to double altcoins (b) airdrops (c) bounties
Activity: 126
September 02, 2018, 05:10:04 PM
A good way to earn altcoins in a moderately safe way is with airdrops and bounties, airdrops give tokens but are usually not so valuable as ICOs don't get anywhere after that, bounties are much better, but require at least 2 months to reach an exchange.
Activity: 78
September 02, 2018, 05:08:52 PM
There are many ways people earning in altcoin in regular basis. What is your methods for earning in altcoin?

Trading?
Airdrop?
Bounty?
Others?
You can earn many altcoins doing many things. I can recommend you faucets, airdrops and bounties. Try to find some good faucets, airdrops and bounties.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
September 02, 2018, 05:02:53 PM
You may be able to accumulate as many altcoins as you want for future profits! Consistent with your method and very vigilant, your ability to collect coins will increase and you will be able to earn alcoin every day!
Activity: 100
September 02, 2018, 05:00:38 PM
Personally I would suggest trading. It is easy to get into and simple t understand what to look out for in coins to invest in!

Getting started use binance (No ID or anything needed) maybe invest some spare change and play around.
copper member
Activity: 103
September 02, 2018, 04:56:32 PM
Through a mining farm.It is created at home or prefer more industrial facilities, such as mining hotels, industrial premises, containers. On an ordinary computer, it is no longer possible to mine with such a profit as it was at the beginning of the spread of crypto-currencies. Therefore, several ASIC-miners are purchased more powerful at once, focusing on working with the most expensive digital currencies.
Activity: 182
September 02, 2018, 04:38:27 PM

Trading?
Airdrop?
Bounty?
Others?
For me, the crypto market is now a temporary job. Therefore, I prefer to look for reliable projects from among airdrops and bounty. The coins they earn are invested in promising altcoins, which have good potential for development and price increases as the crypto market recovers.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
September 02, 2018, 01:50:36 PM

Trading?
Airdrop?
Bounty?
Others?
If you plan to earn coins every day, it's better to work with trading altcoins. I believe that earlier a promising option was to participate in airdrops projects, but now there are a lot of problems here - fraud and non-payment of money.
Pages:
Jump to: