Pages:
Author

Topic: How to earn altcoin every days? - page 45. (Read 10384 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
September 02, 2018, 08:50:34 AM
My favorite direction now is to earn money on various bounty programs. Of course, here you will have to carefully choose the right project to avoid cheating. After earning some coins on bounty you can invest them in reliable ICO projects and coins from top-20.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
September 02, 2018, 03:33:11 AM
There are many ways people earning in altcoin in regular basis. What is your methods for earning in altcoin?

Trading?
Airdrop?
Bounty?
Others?
Now most of my time I spend for trading in the crypto market. After all, I believe that now it is the most reliable and promising option for earning money in the currency of crypto. Although I also spend part of my time in bounty programs, there are also prospects for earning money.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
September 01, 2018, 04:27:00 PM
There is no way to earn altcoins everyday, if there is then I have not encountered it. Unless you plan on buying altcoins everyday which is the only way that you can be getting altcoins everyday. Some people might mention trading as a way but I would like to point out that with trading you are never sure what it is that you are getting out of it and there are days where you cannot do any trades so you do not get any coins.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
August 31, 2018, 08:30:02 AM
Trad, particiapte in programs and projects that will pay you money, it is very easy to get money here even if you don't know so much about crypto and economic too.
Activity: 119
Merit: 0
August 30, 2018, 12:03:07 PM
In the event that you don`t have a bitcointalk account, at that point there are two different ways to win crypto: mining and crypto cranes. There are surely more ways, yet just these two are deserving of consideration. Among the upsides of these strategies - absence of venture, and a major disadvantage is a little measure of profit. On the off chance that you need to procure more on mining, at that point you require connections to reinforce your PC.
Activity: 82
August 30, 2018, 10:23:40 AM
I am continue endeavoring to enhance my exchanging abilities, so I can make some pleasant profit with it. Bounties are likewise something, with awesome potential, simply acknowledged of late what number of various abundance openings are in space, and some of them should be possible, while appreciating, and doing the things, you would do in any case.
Activity: 177
Merit: 100
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
August 28, 2018, 07:58:43 PM
if you want to get an altcoin every day, the best is trading. You can buy various altcoins with your bitcoin or eth. and will get a lot of profit if you buy an altcoin now because the price of Altcoin is down.
Activity: 1
August 28, 2018, 08:03:38 PM
It's a good post
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
August 28, 2018, 08:01:55 PM
Basing on my knowledge, understanding and learnings from our website you can earn ethereum by looking for campaigns that can give you back ethereum by joining them and investing.There are Limited campaigns that pays you ethereum basing on my expectations I only found altcoins. You can go mining as well but great amount of money must get out from your hands and you can get ethereum with faucets  as well but You need to spend many time to get a large amount by doing it for more than a year so faucets for me is a last option when it comes to faucets. You can just use this if you need fees.
Activity: 658
Merit: 153
August 28, 2018, 07:57:27 PM
My  opinin you should be join all bounty because bounty is good . airdrop is not coming anymore from now on. and not price. I join all Bounties but I choose good project. Don't waste your time if you don't have a good project.
Activity: 420
Merit: 7
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSY
August 28, 2018, 07:54:37 PM
There are many ways people earning in altcoin in regular basis. What is your methods for earning in altcoin?

Trading?
Airdrop?
Bounty?
Others?

I participate in bounty campaigns and that is where i get most of my altcoin from.

I have started to invest in Alpha projects and i think investing in the right project can even you more reward for just picking the right project without needing much work.

Investing is where you get the highest reward as a crypto enthusiast IMO. Projects can easily do the 10x stunt and you are 10x richer. However, there are many criteria that needs to be checked before you invest in a project. Because there are many project with very poor token metrics. Investors needs to be weary on what ICO project they invest in. The wrong decision can put your investment to jeopardy.
Activity: 83
Merit: 1
August 28, 2018, 06:54:22 PM

Trading?
Airdrop?
Bounty?
Others?
I participate in Airdrop,  bounty and trade.  These methods  can help you  earn altcoin, provided you are ready  to work hard.  The Airdrops  and bounty are free but requires  a lot of work and energy  as input to earn token.
Activity: 523
August 28, 2018, 05:42:38 PM
To earn more altcoins in everyday, best options is bounty and a little bit Airdrop. Trading for earn money. So do more bounty to earn more valuable altcoins every days. If you do only social bounty you will get huge altcoins
Activity: 448
Merit: 20
August 28, 2018, 06:36:48 PM

Trading?
Airdrop?
Bounty?
Others?

The right beginning to gain some knowledge first
Whether you are trading or participating in air airdrop or bounty campaigns
And then determine your way
If you have money you will trade
Or you do not have the money you will enter bounty campaigns  and waiting for months to earn capital and then trade.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX
August 28, 2018, 06:35:56 PM
There are so many ways to earn altcoins on this forum and some of the ways is to join good bounties and also you can choose to make investment into Altcoins. When you do these things you are guaranteed to earn more Altcoins.
Activity: 45
August 28, 2018, 06:33:40 PM
Making a profit every day is a bit complicated, unless you're trading, I've heard that you can get up to 1% of your daily investment but you have to know a lot about economics and finance, you can also have jobs as a community manager or graphic designer and ask that the payment to be in bitcoins, because airdrops and bounties usually last weeks to pay
Activity: 132
August 28, 2018, 06:28:10 PM
Trading is a great way, but it requires a lot of knowledge. Especially on a downtrend. To participate in Airdrops and Bounty do not need such in-depth knowledge, but still need to be able to choose projects for participation
Activity: 812
Merit: 102
August 28, 2018, 06:19:53 PM
If you want to get altcoins every day, the best way is trading. But if you do not have the initial capital, then try bounty. In this case, you will not get altcoins every day. You'll have to wait a while. And the more you can conduct the company, the more often your wallet will be replenished with altcoins.
Activity: 406
August 28, 2018, 06:11:23 PM
The best way to get something everyday is working for them  Wink As investing means that you can even lose ones. Just choose the way you like mentioned above.
Activity: 182
August 28, 2018, 05:27:25 PM
I choose to concentrate on every altcoin that I analyze, usually starting from the campaign and the ico stage, I understand many things and decisions about what to do if I understand the mindset of developers and of course the market reaction in the latest situation

to get altcoins every day, I choose to trade and be fully subjective on the basics through analysis.
Pages:
Jump to: