Pages:
Author

Topic: how to earn token and coin free ? - page 19. (Read 9365 times)

Activity: 105
Merit: 1
October 04, 2018, 12:52:31 AM
how to get free tokens and free coins by following the bounty, following the bounty campaign very much work, usually I follow the facebook bounty and signature campaign, we must follow the bounty until the end of the campaign, we will definitely be given tokens that we have collected
Activity: 126
October 04, 2018, 12:43:12 AM
I participate in Bounty or Airdrops, which you can find on the forum.
But to get coins you have to wait at least 2-3 months!
Activity: 279
Merit: 13
October 04, 2018, 12:41:33 AM
You can join bounty. there have so many ways to earn free token. participate in bounty campaign is good for earn coin for free. you can participate signature campaign, social media campaign like twitter and facebook. but the most important things you must be carefull for chose some ico because there so many ico are scam.
 if that ICO's you has join are scam you will not received any paid.
Activity: 518
Merit: 124
October 04, 2018, 12:34:34 AM
is any way to earn a lot of coins and tokens free
please suggest me because i want to earn

There are many ways, you have to join various bounties where you will be required to perform some tasks and also with airdrop you can earn tokens and coins for free.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
October 04, 2018, 12:30:29 AM
I think there are so many ways to get coins or free tokens. You can try playing the faucet. I think if it can still be used, it can also be used to get free coins, but maybe it takes a very long time or requires more time. and you can try to join the airdrop, it can also generate free tokens, or you can take part in the bounty because I think the bounty also really results if the bounty that you follow is indeed a good bounty or not a scam, and I think the results of the bounty are also quite large but there are indeed many conditions that must be fulfilled.
Activity: 980
October 03, 2018, 10:49:05 PM

You can earn bitcoin, Ethereum, any altcoins by doing bounty campaigns, airdrop campaign, Twitter campaigns, mining, gambling, and daily investment. Yet you are newbie you can join bounty campaign.
Activity: 327
Merit: 12
October 03, 2018, 10:45:14 PM
there are many ways to get coin free, many projects offer coin free, we can follow airdrop or we can also join the bounty campaign, read more threads in this BTT forum, we can learn a lot ...
Activity: 232
Merit: 5
October 03, 2018, 10:44:24 PM
in my opinion, there is no way to obtain coins or tokens for free. but there is a way to acquire it without capital. namely by doing bounty or airdrops. only with you participated in a promotion project of ICO, then you will get paid.
Activity: 231
Merit: 10
October 03, 2018, 10:23:54 PM

There are lots of opportunities that we can earn token and coin for free. By joining signature campaign, bounty campaigns and do translation is already a good idea that you can really earn coin and token for free. Joining airdrops will do and just once signing up will already give us earnings. Here in this forum you can learned many ways on how to earn more coins and tokens for free.
Activity: 335
October 03, 2018, 10:11:40 PM
I think it is quite difficult to produce coins or tokens are free. There is, we still have to do a job first. whether it's simply a promotion or the like. for example, join the bounty or airdrops. sure there are efforts that we should do first to next get paid.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
October 03, 2018, 10:10:11 PM

You can earn tokens for free by participating or listing your name in airdrops. Airdrops give you a very small amount of token to use for their product or sell it with whatever you want. You can also participate in signature campaigns, but it requires a lot of effort and time. It does not require you to invest money.
Activity: 448
Merit: 11
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
October 03, 2018, 10:03:28 PM

Two common ways to earn free tokens or coins.

Bounty - participate bounty campaigns and you will earn free tokens or coins ( time and effort is only needed) yet this is not advisable for the newbies push your self at least to jr.member so you can have a chance to gain more stakes.

Airdrop (telegram airdrop,weekly airdrop any kinds of airdrop) - Participate every airdrop you have read, (read means to know) and sometimes it only consumes  minute/s to do certain task to their requirements.
Activity: 756
October 03, 2018, 08:56:39 PM
You can join / join with air drops or prizes. Avoid fake projects that use your private key. active and added friends can get a lot of coins / tokens
Activity: 402
Merit: 4
October 03, 2018, 07:45:58 PM
By participating in bounties and airdrop. Although some of this so 5called project are scam .it is left to you to do proper research on the project you want to promote.
Activity: 286
October 03, 2018, 07:38:44 PM
You could exchange your skills or provide services to people or projects (initial coin offerings for example) and get rewarded in tokens.you find  of threads on this forum for that particularly in the altcoins sections
Exchanging strategies on how to trade a coin could get you a little better with trading. That could get you free coins.
Activity: 840
Merit: 3
October 03, 2018, 07:36:48 PM
Free coins or tokens can be gotten from airdrops or bounties.  There are some projects that give bounty hunters a huge amount depending on the campaign they participate. Some airdrop also give free coins for carrying out a little task, it could just be to join their telegram.
Activity: 350
October 03, 2018, 07:31:44 PM
join bounty or aidrop or being a dev team, they can give you small or even biggest in cryptocurrency
but for being a dev team, you must have skill and knowledgemm
Activity: 80
Merit: 2
October 03, 2018, 07:18:59 PM
If you are willing to invest, then trading cryptocurrencies is a very good option, but if you do not want to bear the risk of buying and selling, then you can choose a bounty quest. Signing and translating can be a way to earn a lot of rewards
Activity: 476
October 03, 2018, 07:11:02 PM
free, free, I think there is nothing, most things require time, and sometimes even not worth it because they give very few tokens, the best thing you can do is learn a skill (translate, make videos, program) and try to enter the specialized bounties, those are the ones that are worth it now.
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
October 03, 2018, 05:30:36 PM
The most popular way to earn free coin without investing is to perform some promotional task for ICOs in order to get their coin, you can participate in social media bounty, signature and translation bounty in order to get free token.
Pages:
Jump to: