Pages:
Author

Topic: how to earn token and coin free ? - page 18. (Read 9365 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 100
October 06, 2018, 12:29:20 AM
You can earn free tokens through participating in airdrops they distribute tokens when the ico ends but some airdrops are scams so just wait when they distribute your free token.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
October 05, 2018, 11:17:46 PM
NOTHING CAN BE OBTAIN AS FREE IF SOME ONE OFFERING THEN THERE MUST BE A SCAM BEHIND IT EASY WAY TO GET TOKEN AND COIN DO SOME PROJECTS FOR BOUNTY AND AIRDROP.BY THESE YOU CAN GET COIN AND TOKENS AFTER THAT YOU CAN DO TRADING WITH THESE COINS WHICH HELPS YOU IN GAIN MORE PROFIT.
Activity: 434
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
October 05, 2018, 10:35:32 PM
You can get coin free from airdrop, faucet and bounty campaign. But now airdrop and bounty campaign not promising. Sometimes even though we have worked on the bounty and registered the airdrop we can't get their coins. Because now there are many scams.
Activity: 418
Merit: 10
"simply getting the job done"
October 05, 2018, 08:46:33 AM
You need time to learn the bounty and Airdrop programs. Because, if you follow the campaign, you will be paid with their coins. But there are several campaigns that end in fraud, you must be careful in choosing a campaign from Bounty.
Activity: 392
Merit: 114
October 05, 2018, 08:43:49 AM
You can join airdrops / bounty campaign.
with very easy task
but if you wanna earn more tokens you can join bounty campaign,but i think before you wanna join bounty campaigns you need up your rank first so you can join a lot of bounties campaign
Many bounty campaigns not accept newbie participant.
Activity: 50
October 05, 2018, 08:26:34 AM
I think that in order to earn money without investing, you just need to focus on campaigns with bonuses. You can participate in the programs Airdrop or Bounty.
Activity: 1946
Merit: 112
October 05, 2018, 05:25:23 AM
From my practice I can say that the best way to earn free tokens or coins is to participate in bounty companies. Of course there is an option with Airdrop, but if you are earning money well, then it is better to choose to participate only in the bounty companies. There is still one thing, you need to try to participate in the maximum number of companies, so you can find more successful companies.
Activity: 210
Merit: 17
October 05, 2018, 05:19:38 AM
You can do short assignments and if you are lucky they will give some coins. But there is no guarantee that these coins will be converted into money. This is very boring, you should go to learn to trade.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
October 05, 2018, 03:52:08 AM
bounty and airdrop
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
October 05, 2018, 03:40:31 AM
what you suggest is very true not to spend capital, but the risk that is also obtained is also great, confidence and patience are the main capital
For me there only one thing or way that earn coin without effort and investing your money. The airdrop.. airdrop is so profitable but not all of them because mostly of them are scam and shitcoin
what you suggest is very true not to spend capital, but the risk that is also obtained is also great, confidence and patience are the main capital
Activity: 196
October 05, 2018, 03:26:29 AM
In order to earn free coins and tokens you have to participate in bounties the projects which is new and want to promote their coins are providing bounties projects and giving their participant free tokens for promoting their coins in social media.
Activity: 266
October 05, 2018, 03:17:08 AM
A great way to make money is by bounty on social networks . Try to read and learn the forum, and pump your rank up to Jr. Member will be able to participate in subscription companies - this is a good income, if a promising project
Activity: 616
Merit: 2
October 05, 2018, 12:33:55 AM
For you to earn a coin(s) you must perform a task either in airdrops or bounties. Nothing comes for nothing. Though there are  less stressed  bounties where you can earn richly for doing just like and share or like and retwit.
Activity: 316
Merit: 3
quarkchain.io
October 05, 2018, 12:29:04 AM

In the IOTEX project. 2 times a month they play tokens, the site has a link to their telegrams, look at all the announcements there!
Activity: 140
October 05, 2018, 12:12:58 AM
For me i earn free coin by joining or participating in bounty campaign specifically in signature campaign this is my best way to get coin without spending my money.If you do not have capital join in bounty there many ways there to get coins.
Activity: 210
October 04, 2018, 11:35:48 PM
In the event that by "free" you mean without contributing, the appropriate response is airdrops and abundance crusades yet you ought to be cautious as the greater part of the airdrops are only there to Spam individuals with no genuine reward and a few bounties wind up not paying after you have completed the process of working for them. Yet, fortunately they are still great ones out there, so do your exploration widely and go along with anybody you like.
Activity: 182
October 04, 2018, 03:53:57 AM
is any way to earn a lot of coins and tokens free
please suggest me because i want to earn

You can earn through a cryptocurrency faucet and bitcoin faucets for free. They also allows you to enter their lotto in which you can play and place you bet for fortune. But what I can suggest for you is to join bounty campaigns which will give you a better opportunity to earn tokens and coins.
Activity: 396
October 04, 2018, 03:40:33 AM
The best way I think of this at the moment is to administrate telegrams. The project team is very busy, so they look for people who can represent them to answer community and investors.
Activity: 154
October 04, 2018, 01:17:35 AM
the best ways to get “free” cryptocurrency are the traditional ones like buying, selling, working, and mining (if you have the chops for it). Other decent options include affiliate programs and games with ads if you already play games or surveys online (if you already do that).
Activity: 566
Merit: 29
October 04, 2018, 12:56:35 AM
You should follow the "Bounties" tab in the forum and you should join to the good bounty. Then you can follow the airdrops, it will be more easy for you.
Pages:
Jump to: