Pages:
Author

Topic: how to earn token and coin free ? - page 17. (Read 9365 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 100
October 10, 2018, 02:15:08 AM
It takes a struggle to get free. many ways to get free tokens, namely by bounty. But must be selective in choosing it. and do not easily despair. a lot of looking for information about the bounty that will be followed.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
October 10, 2018, 02:02:57 AM
As many people have said here, there are a lot of ways to earn for free (technically speaking it's not since you still need to invest your time, effort etc). If you don't want to spend any penny then you can start by doing bounties, look for newer ones (also need luck to find a legit one) that pays quite well, or some established ones that still held bounties (most establied ones might have stopped doing bounties at this phase - and if they do, the pay wouldn't be great). If you want to try to join a bounty you can try doing DKPC bounties, it is quite new (a month old now) but still not in a lot of people's radar yet: https://discord.gg/DuXWQC7
Activity: 616
October 10, 2018, 01:08:58 AM
There are many ways you can find on this forum to get coins for free. You can follow Airdrop or Bounty to get them with different types of coins.
Activity: 322
October 10, 2018, 01:06:42 AM
is any way to earn a lot of coins and tokens free
please suggest me because i want to earn

Today, the crypto market offers various ways to get free tokens. For me now, the preferred solution is to participate in various bounty programs, also in signature and work in Youtube. But these are not entirely free tokens, because to get them you still spend your time and energy.
Activity: 420
October 09, 2018, 08:45:55 AM
is any way to earn a lot of coins and tokens free
please suggest me because i want to earn

IF you want to earn free coins then what you should be doing are airdrops and bounty campaigns. Even though you are not doing bounties on bitcointalk you can always do the social media bounties and other types. You just have to pick the one that is most convenient for you and make sure that you gather enough stakes. Once the bounty ends your stakes are calculated and you get your coins.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
October 06, 2018, 02:26:51 PM
if you want to earn tokens and coins, then you definitely need to participate in bounty programs. they will help you make good money while not investing anything
Activity: 574
October 06, 2018, 02:22:01 PM
The best and most effective way to earn some free tokens is to participate in bounty companies. Airdrop or any other methods are much less effective.
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
October 06, 2018, 06:52:05 AM
Bounty manages the theme to get free tokens, but now they cost a penny, although you don’t invest anything, you just waste your time
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
October 06, 2018, 06:42:22 AM
There are different ways to make money in the crypto money world.
1- Bounty campaigns.
2- Airdrop campaigns.
3- Long-term investment.
4- Daily trade.
5- Crypto money mining.
Nevertheless you must be diligent and constantly read new information to pry. Also watch the training videos.
Activity: 294
October 06, 2018, 05:51:36 AM
You can go to various bounty missions. If you have the ability, then you can choose to participate in translation rewards. Usually, the amount of bonuses that translation can get is considerable. In addition, I recommend that you try to participate in the airdrop mission as little as possible because the hit rate is very low and you don't have to spend too much time.
Activity: 175
https://www.snbtoken.io/
October 06, 2018, 05:34:10 AM
You can join some bounty program at forum bitoin talk bounties or you can get free izx token and other token at izx app..you can download it at google playstore .you can play it like pokemon game that was popular with catch pokemon but for izx app you catch izx token and other token there.it is free
And dont forget to join izx telegram official
http://Https://t.me/izetex_en

That is same like airdrop program.but it use via app izx platform
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
October 06, 2018, 05:10:09 AM
For beginners, there are websites that for their visit to give a small amount of coins , the free coins section there is also on some exchanges , but their cost is very small . To get a decent profit without making investments you can promote projects of ico in their social networks , making their translations into different languages , wearing their signature and avatar. You can participate with the companies bounty or more simple airdrop .
Activity: 70
October 06, 2018, 05:08:12 AM
I do not even understand why everyone needs free coins. In fact, there are many more ways to make money in everyday life and then invest it in the Altcoins. And there is a 90% guarantee of getting a salary at work and after choosing any of your favorite Altcoin.
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
October 06, 2018, 04:53:50 AM
To get a token for free, I think is not easy. As I was having to get free token it should be through the process. And this process certainly is not easy because we have to join the campaign bounty. Or you have to follow the Airdrop, to get the free token. But an awful lot of risk that I have to face, such as many projects a scam so we couldn't get a token. You have to work hard and be patient.
Activity: 168
October 06, 2018, 04:48:51 AM
Easy to earn free token and coin there are lots of token you can get join on bounty project join also the legit airdrop and there are legit faucet app you can earn free just choose the legit airdrop/bounty and faucet make a research too.
Activity: 546
October 06, 2018, 04:31:10 AM
It's easy to earn token and coin free in bitcointalk . Now , you have to go here ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0 ) , there are  lots of bounties and airdrops , you can earn token by promoting their project , your token will depend on your efforts
Activity: 92
October 06, 2018, 03:36:15 AM
Odd, I did not understand how to get a CoinPot token, maybe someone will tell

Supporter in VeloxProject | Official Discord & Moderator (Russian chat) veloxtalk.io
Get Velox tokens at the lowest price.
The Pre-Sale will be valid for the last few week. 1 VLX = 0.0012 ETH.
VELOX - decentralization, anonymity, freedom!

Airdrop 169,000 VLX for community, coming soon!
Activity: 280
October 06, 2018, 12:52:24 AM
maybe just airdrop is the way to get coins for free, because only by registering in airdrop we will get coins for free,
indeed the opinion is not as much as others, meaning not as much if participating in the ounty campaign, not as much as if trading, investing or anything else, but in my opinion the income is sufficient and commensurate with what has been done to participate in the airdrop, namely just by just register in the airdrop.
it's just that now it's better to be more careful in choosing aridrop because there are also some airdrops that don't pay for their coins and what's worse is that there is a scam airdrop,
Activity: 364
October 06, 2018, 12:42:22 AM
How to get free tokens and coins, you only need to participate in air drops and take part in gift campaigns, signatures, but now there are many failed or fraudulent prize programs. So you don't expect more than one signature campaign.
Activity: 279
Merit: 11
Xircus
October 06, 2018, 12:41:32 AM
Theres no easy way to get free coins or tokens, if you want to have this just join the bounty campaign if the project succeed you can earn more tokens which is you can trade it for real money, and the other way to have free tokens you can also join the airdrop then wait until the projects done  may they rather give you tokens if it is not a scam, so take the risk as i said theres no easy way to have this...
Pages:
Jump to: